when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Yes im talking about about tje Israeli soldier.

He was convicted of a crime, he shot a defencelessan in the head whilst in custody.

Why is this man smiling? Is there something wrong with his psych? At first i thought he's young and probably doesnt know how to react....... but then i thought, nah, thats ****iness.

Then to see the people speak.... every terrorist should be shot in the head! ....wtf? After so many individual murders (including children) all deemed to be terrorists im surprised there are any Palistinians left.

Israel is not a democracy..... its people are polarised by a sense of superiority, by a sense of self entitlememt, none of which we've we've seen in a very long time.

Manslaughter for killing....... very very screwed up.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

It's fear and terror. I'm inoculated by the IRA. I abhor the actions of the government of Israel, I believe they have perverted into the thing they most abhor.

Stay in Aus/NZ. Safest places on the planet, politically. Just try to find little more altitude...
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

magentaflame;1504969 wrote: Yes im talking about about tje Israeli soldier.

He was convicted of a crime, he shot a defencelessan in the head whilst in custody.

Why is this man smiling? Is there something wrong with his psych? At first i thought he's young and probably doesnt know how to react....... but then i thought, nah, thats ****iness.

Then to see the people speak.... every terrorist should be shot in the head! ....wtf? After so many individual murders (including children) all deemed to be terrorists im surprised there are any Palistinians left.

Israel is not a democracy..... its people are polarised by a sense of superiority, by a sense of self entitlememt, none of which we've we've seen in a very long time.

Manslaughter for killing....... very very screwed up.

Problem is, was he alive or already dead?

Sgt. Elor Azaria convicted of manslaughter after Hebron shooting

If dead, what he did was a violation of orders, not manslaughter.

If he wasn't dead and moved the threat is he was wearing a bomb.

I suspect it was revenge on an already dead body.

NY Times

The episode began when two Palestinian men stabbed and wounded an Israeli soldier at a checkpoint in Hebron. Israeli soldiers shot the Palestinians, killing one and wounding the other, Mr. Sharif, 21.

Sergeant Azaria arrived at the scene about six minutes later, by which time calm appeared to have been restored. Eleven minutes after the initial stabbing and shootings, the video showed, he ****ed his rifle and shot Mr. Sharif as he lay on the road. Blood poured from Mr. Sharif’s head.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

tude dog;1504979 wrote: Problem is, was he alive or already dead?

Does that really matter ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1504981 wrote: Does that really matter ?

I would thing so.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

tude dog;1504982 wrote: I would thing so.

Yes.........but you are a gung ho American......you are used to people firing rifles in close proximity to others.....put it down to "Friendly fire" or " Collateral damage" at the inquest.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

The sad thing is that although the court found him guilty of manslaughter and sentenced him to jail Netanyahu is already talking of pardoning him and letting him go free.

Why have a judicial system?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Bryn Mawr;1505008 wrote: The sad thing is that although the court found him guilty of manslaughter and sentenced him to jail Netanyahu is already talking of pardoning him and letting him go free.

Why have a judicial system?

How it can it be manslaughter anyway ?

Unless they never saw the same video that I saw.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1504985 wrote: Yes.........but you are a gung ho American......

Really?:wah:

Bruv;1504985 wrote: you are used to people firing rifles in close proximity to others.....

What ever gave you that idea?

Bruv;1504985 wrote: put it down to "Friendly fire" or " Collateral damage" at the inquest.

I am confused as how those two terms are relevent.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1505011 wrote: How it can it be manslaughter anyway ?

Unless they never saw the same video that I saw.

It hasn't been established he killed anybody.

If he did see they guy move he was correct to stop the terrorist from possibly triggering a bomb.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

tude dog;1505017 wrote: It hasn't been established he killed anybody.

If he did see they guy move he was correct to stop the terrorist from possibly triggering a bomb.

Make your mind up mate.

Did he get convicted of manslaughter ? He Killed him then ?
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

I know what he was convicted of.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1505092 wrote: I know what he was convicted of.

Then how can you say that "It hasn't been established he killed anybody."?

The court has established just that.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Ummm, how could he be a threat from wearing a bomb? Im thibking the ambulances and sildiers and police standing so close to him would kinda prove he was pretty safe bomb wise. It was said he attacked(along wirh an accomplice) with knives.

The court found that he shot the guy out of revenge. A common war crime.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1505109 wrote: Then how can you say that "It hasn't been established he killed anybody."?

The court has established just that.

Nobody denies he that deliberately shot the terrorist. Then he is convicted of manslaughter.

Manslaughter

The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection.

Manslaughter is a distinct crime and is not considered a lesser degree of murder. The essential distinction between the two offenses is that malice aforethought must be present for murder, whereas it must be absent for manslaughter. Manslaughter is not as serious a crime as murder. On the other hand, it is not a justifiable or excusable killing for which little or no punishment is imposed.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1505340 wrote: Nobody denies he that deliberately shot the terrorist. Then he is convicted of manslaughter.

Manslaughter

The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection.

Manslaughter is a distinct crime and is not considered a lesser degree of murder. The essential distinction between the two offenses is that malice aforethought must be present for murder, whereas it must be absent for manslaughter. Manslaughter is not as serious a crime as murder. On the other hand, it is not a justifiable or excusable killing for which little or no punishment is imposed.

As your definition shows, manslaughter involves killing someone. He was convicted of manslaughter - how can you possibly say "It hasn't been established he killed anybody."
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1505342 wrote: As your definition shows, manslaughter involves killing someone. He was convicted of manslaughter - how can you possibly say "It hasn't been established he killed anybody."

The reason I was able to say that was after reading two reports, one from the NY Times and the other from Ynet news all they talked about was people's observations which none seemed to me persuasive.

Then following a link in Ynet found this

An autopsy performed on a-Sharif found he was alive when he was shot, and died as a result of the shot to the head - not from the wounds he sustained before.

EMPHASIS MINE

Case closed.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1505354 wrote: The reason I was able to say that was after reading two reports, one from the NY Times and the other from Ynet news all they talked about was people's observations which none seemed to me persuasive.

Then following a link in Ynet found this

An autopsy performed on a-Sharif found he was alive when he was shot, and died as a result of the shot to the head - not from the wounds he sustained before.

EMPHASIS MINE

Case closed.

So it has positively been established that he killed someone. Why then are they talking of a state pardon, that is what I cannot understand and what is angering me.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1505356 wrote: So it has positively been established that he killed someone. Why then are they talking of a state pardon, that is what I cannot understand and what is angering me.

Here is an explanation to how and whys pardons are supposed to be done in this country.

Pardon Power

I suppose it is similar in Israel.

Basic Law: The President of the State (1964)

11. Functions and powers

b. The President of the State shall have power to pardon offenders and to lighten penalties by the reduction or commutation thereof.

I won't get angry. Obama has to do something to earn his Peace Prize.

PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA (2009-2016)
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude? dog? Your "argument" is a false equivalence. Don't let that stop you.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1505373 wrote: tude? dog? Your "argument" is a false equivalence. Don't let that stop you.

:-2 What argument?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1505378 wrote: :-2 What argument?

All arguments are not hair-pulling screaming fights you know.

"ar·gu·ment

an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically (but not always) a heated or angry one.

a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

"there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"

synonyms: reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization"

Your "argument" that you brought up to persuade, namely Obama, was false equivalency as it had nothing to do with anything except in your mind. You know that. Silly. :yh_ttth

Now you have nothing like this "argument" to yak about anymore. 'cept you can't shake him loose. He's your albatross.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1505490 wrote: All arguments are not hair-pulling screaming fights you know.

"ar·gu·ment

an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically (but not always) a heated or angry one.

a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

"there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"

synonyms: reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization"

Your "argument" that you brought up to persuade, namely Obama, was false equivalency as it had nothing to do with anything except in your mind. You know that. Silly. :yh_ttth

Now you have nothing like this "argument" to yak about anymore. 'cept you can't shake him loose. He's your albatross.

What I did was to explain, for me and anyone else the concept of a Pardon.

While I was doing this I thought it interesting to look up Presidential Pardons.

I choose to post a chart showing the number of pardons by every President since Truman and took a swipe at the O-man.

Up until that chart, I consider the post neutral.

Obama is no albatross around any bodies neck. Hopefully, Trump will erase much of the damage that the O-man created on our nation.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1505505 wrote: What I did was to explain, for me and anyone else the concept of a Pardon.

While I was doing this I thought it interesting to look up Presidential Pardons.

I choose to post a chart showing the number of pardons by every President since Truman and took a swipe at the O-man.

Up until that chart, I consider the post neutral.

Obama is no albatross around any bodies neck. Hopefully, Trump will erase much of the damage that the O-man created on our nation.

We all know what a pardon is - the question I asked was why?

The swipe at Obama is what we've come to expect from you but was totally irrelevant to the discussion.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1505539 wrote: We all know what a pardon is - the question I asked was why?

Fair enough, you asked

So it has positively been established that he killed someone. Why then are they talking of a state pardon, that is what I cannot understand and what is angering me.

When you find out share it with the rest of us. All I know is the mechanics.

Bryn Mawr;1505539 wrote: The swipe at Obama is what we've come to expect from you but was totally irrelevant to the discussion.

So?

Really though I should have directed my attention to the fools of the Norway's Nobel committee.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Have you considered taking up politics Dawg ?

You waffle and dodge about like one.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1505553 wrote: Have you considered taking up politics Dawg ?

You waffle and dodge about like one.

What do you want from me?

OK, I should have never submitted a post on your question. I think it is enough I that I admitted I did not answer directly to your question. Furthermore, I have zero ideas what you want.

As far as Barack Hussein Obama II goes, as long as it does not violate the forum rules, I will bring him up and blame him for everything I feel like. Just like he trashed George W. Bush.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You'll be a happier man, td, if you forget all about Obama. If so,I know I'll be a happier woman! :wah:
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

tude dog;1505554 wrote: As far as Barack Hussein Obama II goes, as long as it does not violate the forum rules, I will bring him up and blame him for everything I feel like.

Barack Obama was to blame.......for everything.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

So anyway!!!!! Another little f.u.c.k.wad I'd like to wipe the smile off of, is the dirtbag who mowed down all those people in Bourke street mall in Melbourne two days ago. So far two adults, a child and now a three month old baby are dead. Around twenty people all up were hit by him. Listening to it on the radio, thinking, gun shots-car driving through a pedestrian area....sounds a bit Paris-y. Nope. He was mad with someone else so he decided to do what he did. ........... Police have shot him and apprehended him, and he's lying there seemingly talking casually with them. Rang my son to see if he was okay. Thanking my lucky stars they postponed my course to next week (it's just around the corner from the incident). Listening to the eye witness accounts on the radio as it was happening was awful. And he's just talking away to police like he's just been pulled over for a random.

and I'm pretty sure it's not Obama's fault :)
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

There's really not much one can say in situations like this. It's just horrible.

Where do you lock up your criminally insane? Is it still Tasmania? ;)

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Nah, a little place just outside of Melbourne . The prick was on bail at the time he did this. And don't say that about Tassy! You're talking about my blood line there :yh_silent!!!!..............Oh crumbs, I see what you mean :wah:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

:yh_battin

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

don't you go fluttering your eyelashes at me boy !

Return to “Crimes Trials”