Out flew the web and floated wide

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
spot

Post by spot »

I know I shouldn't, it's just been that sort of day though.

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

And who previously had not heard of Vitas?

Chum Drum Bedrum

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

You have been on the home brew haven't you ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

Proper Italian wine, this. From Montalcino, wherever that might be.

I very much approve of Vitas, that's sheer talent.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Vitas and your musical tastes are unique.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

He has a greater vocal range than Maria Callas, that chap. Just remind me never to wear a onesie on stage if I ever seem tempted.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

spot;1504427 wrote: He has a greater vocal range than Maria Callas, that chap. Just remind me never to wear a onesie on stage if I ever seem tempted.

Thanks for posting that. I had not heard of Vitas. His vocal range is 5 octaves! He has quite an interesting biography. He is very talented.

Return to “People”