Guppers swimming back in...

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

Hey! Everybody! Guppy, now guppers back to hang out at fg. Glad to be back!
spot

Post by spot »

Good lord we'll soon have a moderator reunion at this rate.

How very wonderful to see you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

Thank you Spot! Glad to see you too!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:-4:-4 Hello Guppers!!
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

:-4:-4Hey there Wendy! This a family reunion
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Welcome back, good to see you here :-4
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

It's been far too long - welcome back :-6
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

It's like a family reunion..............but I am just a recent in law, and not really that recent.

Hello Guppy and Wendy, if I may be so bold as to call you by your first names.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

What up Gupp?
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

My little fishy girl. Im sooooo glad youre back. Ive missed both you and wendy from my lfe.

Hows the letterbox?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hey up Gup ! Gawd, it's a gathering of the clans !!! It is good to see folk returning to FG. it's just got to be of benefit to all members ! Obviously there will be some who do not know WW, Gups, or MF from way back. Just for these comparatively 'new' members, magentaflame, WonderWendy3, and Guppers (was Guppy decades ago :wah:), these 'returnees' were probably the backbone of Forum Garden several years ago, when they were younger than they are now ! :yh_giggle They have all been missed 'cos when they moved away they left a 'sink hole' in the garden - I trust they are filling it in and will continue to do so for the foreseeable ! ;) :yh_hugs
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

Betty Boop;1503273 wrote: Welcome back, good to see you here :-4

Thank you for the kind welcome...glad to see you Betty Boop!
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

G#Gill;1503308 wrote: Hey up Gup ! Gawd, it's a gathering of the clans !!! It is good to see folk returning to FG. it's just got to be of benefit to all members ! Obviously there will be some who do not know WW, Gups, or MF from way back. Just for these comparatively 'new' members, magentaflame, WonderWendy3, and Guppers (was Guppy decades ago :wah:), these 'returnees' were probably the backbone of Forum Garden several years ago, when they were younger than they are now ! :yh_giggle They have all been missed 'cos when they moved away they left a 'sink hole' in the garden - I trust they are filling it in and will continue to do so for the foreseeable ! ;) :yh_hugs

Decades!?!?!? Can't believe you said that! Lmao! Glad to see you Gill.
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

Bryn Mawr;1503275 wrote: It's been far too long - welcome back :-6

Thank you Bryn! Glad to be back!
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

Bruv;1503279 wrote: It's like a family reunion..............but I am just a recent in law, and not really that recent.

Hello Bruv! Hugs to you! You can call me anything you want! Ha ha
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

YZGI;1503295 wrote: What up Gupp?

My Christmas tree.....lol
cars

Post by cars »

Hi Guppy, I remember you from way back when! :wah:

It's good to see you back in here again, I myself have been dropping in more frequently lately, as I was away from here for some time.
Cars :)
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

G#Gill;1503308 wrote: Hey up Gup ! Gawd, it's a gathering of the clans !!! It is good to see folk returning to FG. it's just got to be of benefit to all members ! Obviously there will be some who do not know WW, Gups, or MF from way back. Just for these comparatively 'new' members, magentaflame, WonderWendy3, and Guppers (was Guppy decades ago :wah:), these 'returnees' were probably the backbone of Forum Garden several years ago, when they were younger than they are now ! :yh_giggle They have all been missed 'cos when they moved away they left a 'sink hole' in the garden - I trust they are filling it in and will continue to do so for the foreseeable ! ;) :yh_hugs

OI !!!!! I resemble that remark!....... 8 to 10 years younger. christ almighty! Now i do feel old.

Hey gups! Get the hose and lets fill this giant sink.......no........olympic sized swimming pool :)
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

magentaflame;1503409 wrote: OI !!!!! I resemble that remark!....... 8 to 10 years younger. christ almighty! Now i do feel old.

Hey gups! Get the hose and lets fill this giant sink.......no........olympic sized swimming pool :)

Lmao! Sounds good to me. Fg needs a bigger pond.....
Guppers

Post by Guppers »

cars;1503363 wrote: Hi Guppy, I remember you from way back when! :wah:

It's good to see you back in here again, I myself have been dropping in more frequently lately, as I was away from here for some time.

Hey cars! Glad to see you! How have you been?
cars

Post by cars »

Guppers;1503431 wrote: Hey cars! Glad to see you! How have you been?

Thanks, I'm good.

I'm getting ready to leave NE (too cold here now) and go South to the SUN, much preparation needs to be done to close up the house for the winter.
Cars :)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

You had me at "the backbone of Forum Garden"- then lost me at the whole "were younger than they are now" LOL- Yeah, this ole' mare ain't what she used to be. It is nice to be back in the garden.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Bruv;1503279 wrote: It's like a family reunion..............but I am just a recent in law, and not really that recent.

You can call me anything you want, just not late for dinner....lol
minks

Post by minks »

welcome back Gupper's I was looking for your returning thread. Good to see some returnee's from way back.

High five, or would that be high flipper. ;)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Introductions”