Geese moma

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Guppers

Geese moma

Post by Guppers »

This is Daisy and Rosie. I got them when they were three days old. Never thought I'd get sooo attached to geese. They are my babies.

Attached files
magentaflame

Geese moma

Post by magentaflame »

Eeyep....people dont understand how much like dogs they are..... sigh. I had ebdem cross toulouse...what are yours?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Guppers

Geese moma

Post by Guppers »

Embden. Both females. People are so scared of geese. Since I got the girls everybody feels the need to tell me a horrible geese experience they have had. I can tell you this.. I never laughed so hard in my life as when the FedEx driver saw them standing by me and ran back to his truck....

I have hand fed these girls since I got them. I know all the sounds they make and what most mean...they consider me their moma. I have a kayak I paddle around the pond with. They follow me all over in a row behind me...like following moma goose.

Return to “Pets Animals”