gardening shows

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
magentaflame

gardening shows

Post by magentaflame »

Have you got a gardening show as a 'go to' for any problems?

Ive got "gardening australia" .....very informative but a bit heavy on the technical side. For instance when they say "if youre thinking of starting a garden" .....another words talking to the novice. They give a long list of "ingrdients to make a basic soil up. If you were beginning a garden straight away youre immediately turned off.

Or do you have a favourite gardener celeb?..... mines 'Costa'.... man can he grow a beard. I think he fertalizises it.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Betty Boop

gardening shows

Post by Betty Boop »

No, not watched a gardening show since I had to, that would have been when living at home with Mother :wah:

I've got no garden at present, just two yards with pots, that's my limit, which reminds me I've still not got round to cutting my geraniums right back and now the weather has turned really cold I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait until early spring.

I shall have to google it for advice :-3
spot

gardening shows

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1502489 wrote: Have you got a gardening show as a 'go to' for any problems? There's a radio program which tours the UK for a different venue each week and anyone can go with questions. Gardeners' Question Time. They know their onions.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
tude dog

gardening shows

Post by tude dog »

I am fairly new to gardening. When I have a problem I am lucky to have a neighbor with all the advice I need.

I just go out and plant and as her when I see a problem.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
minks

gardening shows

Post by minks »

gardens are ****e here where I live, the weather makes it tough to grow a real good one.

Mind you the weeds thrive ;)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
magentaflame

gardening shows

Post by magentaflame »

A swear word that ends in 'e'???

Thats going to have me thinking all day now.

Minks you know a lot of weeds are edible.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
FourPart

gardening shows

Post by FourPart »

The only thing that defines a weed is that it's something natural that isn't wanted in the garden.
Guppers

gardening shows

Post by Guppers »

I don't know of any shows about gardening. I do know this. My husband royally screwed up ...a friend gave him a large greenhouse. He put our washer/ drier in it last winter....for the last year everywhere I go I have beg borrowed or stolen cuttings off of people's plants I liked. I have a lemon tree, two orange, two lime, two pots of banana trees, sugar apple, amongst my collection all sitting in that laundry house now!!
Guppers

gardening shows

Post by Guppers »

My prize tree is my Buddhas hand tree. Can't wait to get those freaky looking fruits on it...
Bryn Mawr

gardening shows

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Guppers;1503473 wrote: My prize tree is my Buddhas hand tree. Can't wait to get those freaky looking fruits on it...

I've never come across one of those before - fascinating.

Return to “Gardening Forum”