Songs you shouldn't find out the words for.

gmc

Post by gmc »

Every now and then i find a music video I like and then wish i hadn't bothered finding out the lyrics.

Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

Oh my!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

When finding out that the lyrics "relax dont do it when you want to go to it, relax dont do it when you want to come" had nothing to do with patience ......nor with the hetrosexual audience dancing to it.

And i wont go into other frankie goes to hollywood songs either
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Great song but even looking up the lyrics hasn't helped me find out what it's all about. Very odd.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
gmc

Post by gmc »

magentaflame;1500293 wrote: When finding out that the lyrics "relax dont do it when you want to go to it, relax dont do it when you want to come" had nothing to do with patience ......nor with the hetrosexual audience dancing to it.

And i wont go into other frankie goes to hollywood songs either

Think of it as instructional and containing relavant social comment, it's like opera worrying about what the words mean can spoil it.

Evberybody's different I find the words to amazing grace irritating and offensive if nit just downright stupid.

posted by snowfire

Great song but even looking up the lyrics hasn't helped me find out what it's all about. Very odd.

That feeling of being different from everybody else and deciding what other people think doesn't actually matter that much. Well that's pretty much what she said it was about.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I learnt a long time ago that the way decipher a spng and its lyrics rarely is the intention of the writer.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Ooh ive got one.

" ive been contemplating suicide. But it really doesnt suit my style. So i think i just act bored instead .(something something) the blood i would have shed."

If you dont listen to the lyrics properly youd think Roland s howard was really cut up about agirl.

But in reality the song was written when he was fifteen as a sarcastic comment on teenage heartbreak and teenage overreaction to the circumstance of being dumped.

Return to “General Music”