Missing 5 year old from calgary

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
minks

Post by minks »

This is a tragic case, and a horrific reminder of what happened last year.

This little girl went missing Monday after her mother was found dead in her home. I hope I attached the link correctly.

Amber Alert issued for Calgary girl, 5, whose mom was found dead | Globalnews.ca

If not just copy and paste into your browser.

The reason I relate this to last year, south of us in an area called Crowsnest Pass a little girl went missing after her father was found murdered. I think she was 3, sadly she was found later murdered as well.

I fear if this little Tayliah saw who murdered her mother, the murderer is not going to have much use for this child
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

sadly the worst outcome

found and murdered :(

Our whole city is shaken
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”