Free tarot readings

Discuss the metaphysical.
nvalleyvee

Free tarot readings

Post by nvalleyvee »

mrsK wrote: This sounds interesting I have never been quite game to have this done:-6

I do it and have never been quite game either..............
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
nvalleyvee

Free tarot readings

Post by nvalleyvee »

mrsK wrote: Now I wonder why we both feel that way?:-6

UMMM ERRRR - can you say based in reality?
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Accountable

Free tarot readings

Post by Accountable »

nvalleyvee wrote: UMMM ERRRR - can you say based in reality?
Okay, NV. If your offer is 'serious' I just did a reading about work. Here's what I got:

1. Six of Wands

2. Knight of Swords

3. Four of Discs

5. Six of Cups

6. Adjustment

7. Three of Wands

8. Eight of Wands

9. The Devil

10. Nine of Swords

11. Nine of Cups

In case it matters, I'll try to illustrate the way the computer laid it out.

......... 4 .......... 11

...................... 10

6....... 1

......... 2 ... 7 .... 9

......... 3

........ 5 ............ 8
Peyton

Free tarot readings

Post by Peyton »

I've had lots of tarot card readings over the years & mostly they are accurate. The most accurate was before having N was told I would be pg Sept/Oct & I got pg in the Sept.

Just had a telephone reading & the first thing she said was you're going to have a lovely holiday. She also knew about my mc & almost accurate on the timing. I asked about another baby & she said either pg in or due Oct (but not the year). She also said 2 more children but there is no way with my age I could have more than one more! There are no twins in the family & I won't have tx again so chances are it woul be a singleton.
Jackiec

Free tarot readings

Post by Jackiec »

Hi koan, I was wondering if you still do readings and if you´re able to answers the following question for me: Will I change the world?
LarsMac

Free tarot readings

Post by LarsMac »

Jackiec;1497088 wrote: Hi koan, I was wondering if you still do readings and if you´re able to answers the following question for me: Will I change the world?

Koan doesn't come around here, anymore.

But I can give you an answer.

Yes, you will change the world, but not in the way you expect.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
YZGI

Free tarot readings

Post by YZGI »

LarsMac;1497089 wrote: Koan doesn't come around here, anymore.

But I can give you an answer.

Yes, you will change the world, but not in the way you expect.

You should do fortune cookies..
FourPart

Free tarot readings

Post by FourPart »

Even the movement of a grain of sand changes the balance of the world. Maybe not noticeably, but it changes it nonetheless. Just like with the referendum. One vote might not make a difference, but millions of one votes will.
jim1234

Free tarot readings

Post by jim1234 »

The Tarot readings is a deck of cards that begun more than 500 years back in northern Italy. In spite of the fact that the Tarot was first utilized as a part of an amusement called Triumphs, it was immediately embraced as a device for divination, and promoted by mysterious social orders, for example, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The early Tarot imagery was profoundly established in Medieval and Renaissance Europe, however throughout the hundreds of years it has developed to fuse everything from Astrology
spot

Free tarot readings

Post by spot »

jim1234;1508846 wrote: The Tarot readings is a deck of cards that begun more than 500 years back in northern Italy. In spite of the fact that the Tarot was first utilized as a part of an amusement called Triumphs, it was immediately embraced as a device for divination, and promoted by mysterious social orders, for example, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The early Tarot imagery was profoundly established in Medieval and Renaissance Europe, however throughout the hundreds of years it has developed to fuse everything from Astrology

And only $100 an hour! The mysterious social orders of Chandigarh are practically giving it away.

I redirected your advert. We don't like unsolicited commercial adverts in the Ethereal Hermetic ForumGarden Meditation Suite.

If you do actually want to use ForumGarden as a discussion space instead of flyposting, by all means proceed.

Omm.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Magic Mystery”