Genealogy stuff

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
ZAP

Genealogy stuff

Post by ZAP »

spot;1495666 wrote: You may find yourself outed as a long-term pure-bred Russian sleeper agent. That would put the cat among the pigeons.

Please translate "long-term pure-bred Russian sleeper agent" Maybe I shouldn't send them my DNA?:-2
spot

Genealogy stuff

Post by spot »

ZAP;1495669 wrote: Please translate "long-term pure-bred Russian sleeper agent" Maybe I shouldn't send them my DNA?:-2
That depends on how effectively the Soviets trained you.

I expect the idea comes from Kevin Costner's "No Way Out" a long time ago, when there was still a Soviet Union.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Genealogy stuff

Post by LarsMac »

I wish that Ancestry would take in the Gen files from other collection.

The wife and I sent ours in to the National Geographic program. We got data files that we can upload to other sites, but Ancestry is not one of them.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
ZAP

Genealogy stuff

Post by ZAP »

LarsMac;1495675 wrote: I wish that Ancestry would take in the Gen files from other collection.

The wife and I sent ours in to the National Geographic program. We got data files that we can upload to other sites, but Ancestry is not one of them.

Well, since we are sorta, kinda shirt-tail rellies, I'll let you know if Ancestry turns up anything more on the Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, etc. line. I'm really curious about the Cherokee and other tribes thing.

Return to “Members' News”