Friend accusing me of lying about liking sushi

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
jashley

Post by jashley »

I am so upset this friend from church just sent me a message after I responded to her post asking if anyone wants to get sushi and she asked if I liked sushi. When I responded that I thought it was ok, she said "thats not what you told me the other day, Im pretty sure you told me you dont like sushi" and I said I didnt say that, I said it was ok but not my favorite, and she said "I dont believe thats what you said the other day, I specifically remember you saying you dont like sushi and you are being dishonest with me, I dont want you to come if youre going to lie to me, I dont even know why you want to come since you dont like sushi" after I repeatedly told her no thats not what I said she still kept calling me a liar and wouldnt believe me. I know I didnt lie about not liking sushi and dont know how to get her to believe me, and am so upset she probably hates me now and thinks Im a liar and doesnt want to believe me I dont know what to doI feel like she never wanted me there in the first place and was making an excuse. Do you think I should ask her if she ever wanted me there in the first place? It was posted on my church groups FB group that she knows I am a part of. And after I apologized and explained myself she said ok I guess I misunderstood and I asked if I could still come she said yes but then an hour later messaged me saying everyone who was going cancelled so she wasnt going to do it and that she would reschedule for next week.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Seriously, I recommend you seek professional help.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Fourpart

it's been advised.

Patsy
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Patsy Warnick;1494947 wrote: Fourpart

it's been advised.

Patsy

On any number of forums.

Probably should just put this numbskull on permanent "ignore" he/she spams a lot of forums with this tripe, and never has once been seen to respond to any replies.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

There's probably a forum somewhere where he whinges about a forum where nobody likes him.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

FourPart;1494951 wrote: There's probably a forum somewhere where he whinges about a forum where nobody likes him.

:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

What do some folks get out of posting rubbish like that ? There must definitely be something not quite okay in their makeup. Sad, really. Leaves them wide open to ridicule doesn't it ? :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hey, " j (I am so upset) ashley", a bit of advice .............................. pack in going to that church, and if you feel you need to go to a church for pity's sake choose a different church! Also give FaceBook the big 'E', a possible cure to all this 'upsetting' could be................ change the soap you use and wash a lot more often !

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I have posted this on the off-chance that this pillock may return to this thread and read the replies ! :wah::wah::wah:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

jashley;1494941 wrote: I am so upset this friend from church just sent me a message after I responded to her post asking if anyone wants to get sushi and she asked if I liked sushi. When I responded that I thought it was ok, she said "thats not what you told me the other day, Im pretty sure you told me you dont like sushi" and I said I didnt say that, I said it was ok but not my favorite, and she said "I dont believe thats what you said the other day, I specifically remember you saying you dont like sushi and you are being dishonest with me, I dont want you to come if youre going to lie to me, I dont even know why you want to come since you dont like sushi" after I repeatedly told her no thats not what I said she still kept calling me a liar and wouldnt believe me. I know I didnt lie about not liking sushi and dont know how to get her to believe me, and am so upset she probably hates me now and thinks Im a liar and doesnt want to believe me I dont know what to doI feel like she never wanted me there in the first place and was making an excuse. Do you think I should ask her if she ever wanted me there in the first place? It was posted on my church groups FB group that she knows I am a part of. And after I apologized and explained myself she said ok I guess I misunderstood and I asked if I could still come she said yes but then an hour later messaged me saying everyone who was going cancelled so she wasnt going to do it and that she would reschedule for next week.

And yet some of the more interesting threads related to church/religion :)

I think that, once again, we must look for the hidden message in this post
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Flop

Hidden message - what's hiding? what do you see?

I like hide & seek as well as the next person :wah:

but Sushi ? :yh_rotfl

Help has been suggested - Jashley is getting the attention they need.

all is good

Patsy
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Floppy, you seem to have gone to a bit of trouble ! That person doesn't really deserve all this attention, and I doubt there is a secret message in jashley's rubbish posts, cos that's all they are, rubbish posts !
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Great one, Flop! Well done!
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Not liked because he lied about sushi? Something fishy there.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

FourPart;1495001 wrote: Not liked because he lied about sushi? Something fishy there.

:yh_rotfl
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

we need to get a 'like' button :)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

flopstock;1495022 wrote: we need to get a 'like' button :)

Yep Ive often thought that. Sometimes people say all there is to say and there's little one can add. A "like" is just a gesture of agreement.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “General Chit Chat”