Is It a Record

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
Bryn Mawr

Is It a Record

Post by Bryn Mawr »

The longest period without a post in ForumGarden's history?
flopstock

Is It a Record

Post by flopstock »

and just like that - you've broken it.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bryn Mawr

Is It a Record

Post by Bryn Mawr »

flopstock;1493298 wrote: and just like that - you've broken it.

I'm glad to see that members are able to log in and post - I was getting worried.
Bruv

Is It a Record

Post by Bruv »

But how long was the record ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bryn Mawr

Is It a Record

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bruv;1493301 wrote: But how long was the record ?

About fifteen hours
spot

Is It a Record

Post by spot »

I was elsewhere. But I pulled a 32-second entry on the trivia when I got back. You've a 1:4 chance of getting 10, I missed that.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Is It a Record

Post by Bruv »

spot;1493303 wrote: I was elsewhere. But I pulled a 32-second entry on the trivia when I got back. You've a 1:4 chance of getting 10, I missed that.

"I pulled a 32-second entry"

What sort of English is that ?
spot

Is It a Record

Post by spot »

Bruv;1493306 wrote: What sort of English is that ?The tabulation of the day's scores is in columns with one row, or entry, per player. The 32 seconds refers to the time recorded. The 9 out of 10 refers to my failing to have memorized the league results from 1896 in some unspecified American professional sporting contest. I would reiterate the unspecified, I have no clue what they were playing. Lacrosse, perhaps, or synchronized lynching, the question didn't say.

4.8, 4.8, 4.7, 4.3, 4.8 - the Alabama judge being very harsh there after that slight hesitation in tying the noose.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Is It a Record

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1493303 wrote: I was elsewhere. But I pulled a 32-second entry on the trivia when I got back. You've a 1:4 chance of getting 10, I missed that.

I missed it too - I'd never even heard of the team :-(
AnneBoleyn

Is It a Record

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Yup. That's the one I missed.
Bruv

Is It a Record

Post by Bruv »

Auburn is a hair colour not a sports team.
Betty Boop

Is It a Record

Post by Betty Boop »

Bruv;1493306 wrote: "I pulled a 32-second entry"

What sort of English is that ?

Not something most men would boast about was my initial thought ;)

I expect he won't understand my thought.
spot

Is It a Record

Post by spot »

I've never thought there was much point hanging around, not since they invented books and bedside lights.
Saint_

Is It a Record

Post by Saint_ »

I'm working double shifts and I'm really busy...
spot

Is It a Record

Post by spot »

And she'll not make breakfast if she gets too little sleep.
Bruv

Is It a Record

Post by Bruv »

spot;1493338 wrote: I've never thought there was much point hanging around, not since they invented books and bedside lights.

To paraphrase the famous quote from "When Harry me Sally"

"Ill have that book after you please"
flopstock

Is It a Record

Post by flopstock »

Ha!! :)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Test Forum”