Where to meet local bikers?

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
hdseven

Post by hdseven »

Hi, there, this is Jeff, 38 years old. I ride Harley Davidson motorcycles for 15 years, or more...... The weather is getting warm! I would like to meet more riding partners to ride together, long or short trip is OK. The problem is I don''t know where to meet other biker buddies... If you have any ideas, please tell me some useful biker sites, or places to find bikers. I am an easy-going guy....

How about joing a biker dating site?
hithere

Post by hithere »

Hi, Jeff. I also ride a Harley bike, Road King... Have you ever joined any biker rallies or events? It's the best way to make friends with riders. You can join some local biker communities on MEETUP.COM or even a professional Harley riders site like , it's reviewed as the best Harley riders club, especially for Harley singles. There are also some groups for Harley riders on Facebook. Hope this will help you find more bikers and ride out in the coming Spring.... Ride safe... Good luck!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

hdseven;1492790 wrote: Hi, there, this is Jeff, 38 years old. I ride Harley Davidson motorcycles for 15 years, or more...... The weather is getting warm! I would like to meet more riding partners to ride together, long or short trip is OK. The problem is I don''t know where to meet other biker buddies... If you have any ideas, please tell me some useful biker sites, or places to find bikers. I am an easy-going guy....

The first question would have to be, where is "local"?

Here in the UK I'd look up the nearest MAG branch or bike club (riding club, not patch) but if your weather is already getting warm then I guess you're not UK based.

BTW, welcome to the Garden.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I'd look up "Bikers" followed by your town name in Facebook. Either that or ask at your local bike shop.
Silas Mackey

Post by Silas Mackey »

I would like to meet with bikers. Never joined to bikers community. Waiting for more information. Please share ...............
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I'm afraid I'm not that Au Fait with Biker Clubs in Bangladesh. You should do as I suggested & use the magic of Google, or ask at your local bike shop - or simply go up & chat with another biker.
Silas Mackey

Post by Silas Mackey »

Seems the idea is really good. I"ll try don't worry and let you know. Thanks for your suggestion.
minks

Post by minks »

try HOG (Harley Owners Group) sign up and I bet you will find all kinds of riding members looking to ride with other's

Go to your nearest Harley shop and see if they have events planned for rallies and such.

There are always bikers riding for a cause, look into those locally.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Biker Forum”