Jesus of Nazareth

AnneBoleyn

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by AnneBoleyn »

FourPart, until you brought this to my attention I did not realize GCB was banned. I was banned for a week for being an offensive twit to Gill, who by the way has graciously forgiven my rude outburst. It's kind of embarrassing! :yh_blush

So, I'm not one to talk! Or judge. We all have our moments. Else *I* have enough for everybody! :wah:
G#Gill

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by G#Gill »

I understand that BrynMawr has amended the punishment to a ban for a week. I think Bryn hopes that GCB will see the error of his ways and become less aggressively rude whenever he is challenged by another member. I won't hold my breath on that one ! :rolleyes: :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
AnneBoleyn

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by AnneBoleyn »

G#Gill;1486505 wrote: I understand that BrynMawr has amended the punishment to a ban for a week. I think Bryn hopes that GCB will see the error of his ways and become less aggressively rude whenever he is challenged by another member. I won't hold my breath on that one ! :rolleyes: :lips:

O ye of little faith! (Just keeping in the spirit of the threads :-D )
Fuzzy

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by Fuzzy »

G#Gill;1486505 wrote: I won't hold my breath on that one ! :rolleyes: :lips:

Nor will I, I reckon I might run out of oxygen. Something about online forums, I have been part in a few and there's always one person who chucks a wobbly. All part of learning and growing up I think. I'm not saying that I have fully grown up, but I'm working hard to get there. It will never happen I've been told. Fair enough , I'll have to die young then.
Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
Ted

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by Ted »

After many years at university I have learned one thing for sure and that is how little I really know. There is so much to learn. Fuzzy I'm in the same boat.
Fuzzy

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by Fuzzy »

I know what you mean. The more you learn the more you know. The more you know the more you forget and the more you forget the less you know. Something like that.:wah:
Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
Ted

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by Ted »

Not only about forgetting. One realizes how little they really know in the grand scheme of things. Yes I agree with you as well.
AnneBoleyn

Jesus of Nazareth

Post by AnneBoleyn »

fuzzy;1486826 wrote: i know what you mean. The more you learn the more you know. The more you know the more you forget and the more you forget the less you know. Something like that.:wah:

brilliant!

Return to “General Religious Discussions”