Only because I haven't shared yet!

Discussions about your pets!
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

My lease says no dogs or cats, sooo I got 3 guinea pigs and they have a whole bedroom to themselves. And they're so cute! And named after our favorite show how I met your mother, lily and robin and of course mindy from the mindy project. So you can awe now

Attached files
Smoke signals ftw!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Abby, good to see you back in Forum Garden ! It's strange that members come and go, and nobody seems to know what has happened to them !

Good idea getting guinea pigs for pets, if you're not allowed dogs or cats, at least they are more or less self-contained and don't need the exercise attention that dogs need ! :) Although guinea pigs wouldn't be much good as house guards :yh_rotfl

Anyway, welcome back to FG, Omni_Skittles. I hope to see you regularly posting, now you've re-introduced yourself :-6 :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

G#Gill;1485560 wrote: Hi Abby, good to see you back in Forum Garden ! It's strange that members come and go, and nobody seems to know what has happened to them !

Good idea getting guinea pigs for pets, if you're not allowed dogs or cats, at least they are more or less self-contained and don't need the exercise attention that dogs need ! :) Although guinea pigs wouldn't be much good as house guards :yh_rotfl

Anyway, welcome back to FG, Omni_Skittles. I hope to see you regularly posting, now you've re-introduced yourself :-6 :Dtheyre pretty good about wheeking when the doors open lol then they run like hell to their little homes to hide 😂 so yea terrible guards!

I'm always looking on here occasionally, I just forget to post lol
Smoke signals ftw!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Omni_Skittles;1485541 wrote: My lease says no dogs or cats, sooo I got 3 guinea pigs and they have a whole bedroom to themselves. And they're so cute! And named after our favorite show how I met your mother, lily and robin and of course mindy from the mindy project. So you can awe now

My youngest started with two and the lasted out her childhood - we were up to eight at one point :-( My wife and I we *so* glad when the last of them passed on at age seven.

BTW, welcome back :-6
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Bryn Mawr;1485608 wrote: My youngest started with two and the lasted out her childhood - we were up to eight at one point :-( My wife and I we *so* glad when the last of them passed on at age seven.

BTW, welcome back :-6i wanted one... My bf was like she looks lonely so we got two, then we ended up with 4. One passed and it was so sad... But next time I think I'd rather just hide a cat lol and thanks
Smoke signals ftw!
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Good to see you Omni - hope all is good.

I use to have guinea pigs - they're cute & a good pet.

enjoy

Patsy
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

They are so cute!

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”