Ex-member QS Ducks has died.

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I have just received news that Jeanne (QS Ducks), has lost her battle with cancer and has died. Not sure when she died or what sort of cancer it was.

I know that there are some members here who will remember 'Ducky', that is why I've posted this information.

So sorry for her family, particularly her children, and I'm sure they will be gutted at loosing their mum.

R.I.P. Jeanne.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1484615 wrote: I have just received news that Jeanne (QS Ducks), has lost her battle with cancer and has died. Not sure when she died or what sort of cancer it was.

I know that there are some members here who will remember 'Ducky', that is why I've posted this information.

So sorry for her family, particularly her children, and I'm sure they will be gutted at loosing their mum.

R.I.P. Jeanne.

Such bad news, goodbye Ducks and may God look after you now.
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

I didn't know her, but may she rest in peace.
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Further information about Jeanne (QS Ducks, ex-member) :

Apparently she died in April 2015 after battling colon cancer, she leaves a husband and four children. At one point the tumour shrank and they thought that Jeanne had beaten it, but it was a very aggressive cancer and spread further.

An odd coincidence was that she was treated at the Bryn Mawr Hospital in Pennsylvania !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Post by spot »

She participated extensively for some time here, and had a long spell as a site moderator. I enjoyed her posts and her sense of humor, I'm sorry to hear she's gone.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

That is sad news, we will miss you.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Asleep in the arms of the Lord.
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Wowzah that's so sad