Bruce Jenner

flopstock

Bruce Jenner

Post by flopstock »

Have any of you watched his interview with Diane Sawyer or the followup with the family?

And did you notice how quickly the jokes seemed to stop?

I can't think of that last time I had such a turn around in my opinion of someone. That's not to say I won't go back to thinking he is a baffoon soon, but if he can avoid the reality tv drama and keep this more of a documentary of his journey through transition, I think it could end up being helpful to everyone out there.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I pay no attention to that lot. I think you are right that a situation such as this would be helpful to some, and maybe Jenner's voice is the one they will listen to.
flopstock

Bruce Jenner

Post by flopstock »

I haven't watched them for ages until I heard there was a Diane Sawyer interview in the works. And I still had zero sympathy for him when I saw the taunts of the paparazzi and heard the jokes start on the late night shows.

I guess up until the interview with her, it wasn't real.. it was just another stunt.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I heard this morning that the recent Kardashian episodes, where Bruce discusses this situation with his family was filmed BEFORE the Sawyer interview. Flop, wouldn't it be Fun if he is making up the whole thing for ratings? Those People!
halfway

Bruce Jenner

Post by halfway »

I heard he was in an auto accident and all that was salvaged was a tranny?

Not sure as to the validity of this, but I've seen this story everywhere on huff post.
My Journal of a New Endeavor
gmc

Bruce Jenner

Post by gmc »

I'm having a spot moment. who's bruce jenner and what connection does he have to the kardashians who programme I've heard of but never watched.
flopstock

Bruce Jenner

Post by flopstock »

gmc;1479494 wrote: I'm having a spot moment. who's bruce jenner and what connection does he have to the kardashians who programme I've heard of but never watched.

Late 70s decathlon champion and heart throb to young american women and probably some men everywhere.

He married Kris Kardashian and portrayed your stereotypical 'henpecked' husband and father on the Kardashian show until the last couple of years.

Attached files

Patsy Warnick

Bruce Jenner

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I by mistake watched the Kardashians discussing the "change" with Bruce.

Most of the family knew of Bruce dressing in women's clothes for years.

I have mixed feelings and a lot of questions trying to understand.

If divorced He's free - just go on dressing in women's clothes and no one would know and @ 64 yrs. old why go through with all the medical steps? He's not sure how far he'll go with all the "steps" to becoming a female. He's not sure if he'll date a male or female?

So, for me it's difficult to understand the why now.

As far as a teaching tool - history has had plenty Rene Richards for one.

I don't know whether to feel a little sorry for him or to think he's a quack and this whole family lives for the attention.

Patsy
flopstock

Bruce Jenner

Post by flopstock »

Patsy Warnick;1479559 wrote: I by mistake watched the Kardashians discussing the "change" with Bruce.

Most of the family knew of Bruce dressing in women's clothes for years.

I have mixed feelings and a lot of questions trying to understand.

If divorced He's free - just go on dressing in women's clothes and no one would know and @ 64 yrs. old why go through with all the medical steps? He's not sure how far he'll go with all the "steps" to becoming a female. He's not sure if he'll date a male or female?

So, for me it's difficult to understand the why now.

As far as a teaching tool - history has had plenty Rene Richards for one.

I don't know whether to feel a little sorry for him or to think he's a quack and this whole family lives for the attention.

Patsy

I'm pretty sure he has said several times that the 'why now' is because after living the lie for all these years he'd be so angry with himself if he found out he had cancer or something with only a few months to live and he had never experienced life as who he really was. And I'm just guessing that he has also waited for the kids to be grown up.

And I'm thinking that just dressing like a woman in private might not do it for him. He's not saying he is a cross dresser. He's saying he is a womans soul in a mans body.

When I think of how horrible everyone feels in their own skin from time to time - I just feel bad for him.

Patsy Warnick

Bruce Jenner

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Flop

I suppose your right dressing up as a woman won't satisfy him anymore.

He said it's his "calling" to change & to teach along the way.

I wish it wasn't so public as I do feel bad for him.

Good Luck Bruce

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Kaitlyn Jenner. He wants his girl name to be Kaitlyn, with a "K", natch, to match the other females of his clan.

Bruce Jenner’s Female Name Revealed (REPORT) - In Touch Weekly
Patsy Warnick

Bruce Jenner

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Perfect..! :lips:

Only in America..

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Patsy Warnick;1480035 wrote: Perfect..! :lips:

Only in America..

Patsy

Oh, I don't know, Patsy. Lunacy is international. More prevalent here, I guess, & we pay them for it.
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

"Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, spells name with a ‘C’ "

"Caitlyn Jenner avoided spelling her name with a “K” because she’s not trying to keep up with the Kardashians, sources tell TMZ.

“She (Caitlyn) has never been her own person before, and becoming part of the Kardashian brood (by using the ‘K’) would undermine her goal,” TMZ reported, citing its source."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.2242740

Glad we got that straightened out. Now back to the depressing stuff, like the state of the political world.
Patsy Warnick

Bruce Jenner

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Caitlyn is on the cover of Vanity Fair

She's Beautiful.

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You do know these pics are heavily photo-shopped, touched & re-touched, I'm sure. Caitlyn is reminding people of Jessica Lange, who says she is flattered by the comparison.
Patsy Warnick

Bruce Jenner

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Anne

High School Graduation Photo's are photo- shopped/touched etc..

Your sounding a little negative with this "change" ?

Caitlyn is a beautiful female - you wouldn't know it was Bruce or a man.

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Oh no, I'm not negative with the transgender change, it's not my business......although.....I have had some negative experiences at the store I used to own.....(but that was 'individual behaviorisms', not fair to mention on a general basis). You are though (clever girl!) picking up my distaste for Kardashianitis of any gender.

High School photos (in my day there were none, pimples & all) are not re-done with the professionalism of the highest order like these pics.

He's had a lot of surgery to get this way, his face I mean. It's all a fake, I don't think fake beauty is all that beautiful. Neither is vaseline on the lens.
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

PS--Caitlyn is not a female. Caitlyn is a reassigned, trangendered male. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Patsy Warnick

Bruce Jenner

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Anne

Vaseline on the Lens...! Are you implying my vision is blurred?:wah:

Of course there's been a lot of surgery.

You have grouped this whole clan together - this is why I stated that Bruce needed to divorce and take a walk, do his change privately and no one would know the difference - just Bruce has disappeared and all is well. Just like old movie stars gone...

Bruce is a individual and

Caitlyn is Beautiful

I wish her well

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Caitlyn is Beautiful"

"Jon Stewart Calls Out Media For Coverage Of Caitlyn Jenner's Looks"

"Caitlyn, when you were a man, we could talk about your athleticism, your business acumen, but now you’re a woman, and your looks are really the only thing we care about," said Stewart on Tuesday's episode of "The Daily Show," mocking the media's focus on Jenner's appearance and calling out coverage that became immediately disparaging to other women.................................Caitlyn Jenner, congratulations. Welcome to being a woman in America."

Jon Stewart Calls Out Media For Coverage Of Caitlyn Jenner's Looks
FourPart

Bruce Jenner

Post by FourPart »

I don't have the foggiest idea of who you're talking about. Nor, to be honest, am I really interested :-)
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

FourPart;1480187 wrote: I don't have the foggiest idea of who you're talking about. Nor, to be honest, am I really interested :-)

WONDERFUL! Hear hear!! I envy you :-D
Saint_

Bruce Jenner

Post by Saint_ »

I'm not into emotion or condemnation. I'm into science. There is a ream of information that shows that hormone imbalances in the early stages of development, due to drugs or other sources, and genetics in part play a huge role in changes in the brain that develop into a predisposition for gender.

In short, transgenderism is a birth defect, nothing to judge or get upset over.
AnneBoleyn

Bruce Jenner

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Saint_;1480204 wrote:

In short, transgenderism is a birth defect, nothing to judge or get upset over.

There are some transgenders who might object to the word 'defect,' at least from what I heard on Dr. Drew last night. I think they might prefer the word 'anomaly.'
Saint_

Bruce Jenner

Post by Saint_ »

AnneBoleyn;1480206 wrote: There are some transgenders who might object to the word 'defect,' at least from what I heard on Dr. Drew last night. I think they might prefer the word 'anomaly.'

Quite right, quite right! I like that better anyway, I stand corrected!
FourPart

Bruce Jenner

Post by FourPart »

The entire basis of evolution is based on defects / anomalies / mutations. Just because someone's physical build differs from the norm, no matter what you call it, doesn't necessarily mean it is a negative thing.
Snooz

Bruce Jenner

Post by Snooz »

Well gosh Jon Stewart, I wonder why we're all focusing on her appearance. *eye roll*

Attached files

Return to “Health Wellness”