test 2

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
spot

test 2

Post by spot »

test
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

test 2

Post by spot »

10/37
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ZAP

test 2

Post by ZAP »

Is this a puzzle?
spot

test 2

Post by spot »

ZAP;1478317 wrote: Is this a puzzle?

It's puzzling me how to perform the test. In part, the test relies on not having any posts made to it over a fixed period.
ZAP

test 2

Post by ZAP »

spot;1478318 wrote: It's puzzling me how to perform the test. In part, the test relies on not having any posts made to it over a fixed period.

I thought it might be something like that when I tried to reason it out by seeing how many views there were and then your tally.
spot

test 2

Post by spot »

And if the thread accumulates additional posts, the background count loses what little coherence it might have originally offered.
FourPart

test 2

Post by FourPart »

Can't you just make it a closed thread then?
spot

test 2

Post by spot »

Were I prone to throwing my weight around I suppose I could.

Return to “Test Forum”