Paedophile group in very high places, in UK.

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Yes I believe a lot of us are aware that PM Edward Heath seemed to 'treat' young children to trips in his yacht from the Isle of Jersey, in the 70's. These were mostly lads from an orphanage on the island. Strange that there doesn't appear to be records of a lot of these lads returning to the orphanage afterwards ! Hopefully stuff will be sorted during this 'deep' enquiry. However, as high ranking police officers are indicated, I really don't hold out much hope that the truth will be discovered and made public !

It is truly horrifying that high up politicians and high ranking police officers could well be involved with this paedophile group. What the hell is the matter with these damn people, that they have to pick on our vulnerable children to satisfy their perverted lust ? Now every time I see a politician on the TV I find myself wondering what they are doing behind closed doors - are they paedophiles, are they being disgusting with our children ? Like Savile, they think they cannot be touched because they are big important people and victims and any witnesses are too scared to point the finger.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I've just come back to this post to add something, but I was thrown off and I lost all that I had added, so it can go stuff itself ! I've had enough of being thrown off in Forum Garden. I get the highest score in one of the games in the arcade and I get thrown off when I click to submit - very frustrating. I get thrown off quite often when I click to submit a post, so I just don't bother to try again. Maybe it's because I have a slow server, but I cannot afford to change it at the moment, so that is why I haven't belly-ached to the gaffer too much. But of course if the speed of the server shouldn't cause this problem then it would be down to something in Forum Garden. I do have to say that I don't have this trouble in another site that I go on (not FaceBook or Twitter I must add). I would come online a little more often if things ran better for me, but at this rate I could well leave Forum Garden alone and just concentrate on that other site. I don't know if anybody else has this trouble, or if it is just me. If it is just me, then it must be down to the slowness of my current server.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It seems that folk don't care about the possibility that there has been a paedophile group in high up places that stems from the 1970s, well at least not enough to make a comment any way. I suppose we have been sated with such dreadful headlines for months and months. I think this country is steadily rotting and I find myself wondering, when I see a politician on the tv, what is he up to behind closed doors. Is he giving the 'V' signs and carrying on with his disgusting perverted abuse of our vulnerable children ? How does this all sit with you ? What a loathsome bunch of perverts we seem to have governing this country.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Ever since the onset of Operation Yewtree, and unfounded accusations coming out of the closet left, right & centre about all unsundry, I've reached the point where I doubt all claims - especially at this time. It's approaching an election & all the candidates desperately need a bit of dirt they can smear their opponents with. It makes no difference whether the claims are founded or not. Just so long as it sows that merest element of doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that any guilty parties should get away with anything, but one has to take a step back & look at what motivates the accusers to suddenly make their moves now.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I totally agree with you FourPart. Ever since those early Savile allegations, 'victims' have been crawling out of the woodwork. I dare say a lot of them are true, but I can't help thinking that there are quite a few people who are jumping on the bandwagon. Compensation payments are quite high for this sort of crime, I believe, so it is no surprise to me. The trouble is that apparently in sexual assault cases, hearsay evidence is accepted.

However, a book has been written where allegations are made about a paedophile ring involving high-up people in the judiciary and parliament, as well as in the police force. Also apparently when Jeffrey Archer was in prison, he chatted to another inmate who was a victim of sexual abuse by solicitors and MPs etc. Jeffrey Archer mentioned this in a TV interview after he came out of prison. So I don't know what the real truth is, and maybe nobody will know.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

G#Gill;1476069 wrote: It is truly horrifying that high up politicians and high ranking police officers could well be involved with this paedophile group. What the hell is the matter with these damn people, that they have to pick on our vulnerable children to satisfy their perverted lust ?
I think it's a matter of believing “everyone does it” that allows them to take the risk, which they apparently assume is small.

G#Gill;1476069 wrote: I've had enough of being thrown off in Forum Garden. I get thrown off quite often when I click to submit a post, so I just don't bother to try again.
I have that problem from time to time. My remedy is to write EVERYTHING on Word ….... then Copy – and Paste. If it doesn't go through the first time then I haven't lost it. And to be honest it's much more pleasant to use Word when writing anything.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Thanks for the tip, HT, I have done that in the past, if I've written quite a quantity in one post (like one of my anecdotes :) ), but I've not thought about doing it with all my posts................... yet ! :thinking: But what a grind, having to fiddle around doing that all the time ! Still, I suppose it's better than loosing the words you've written, and better than screaming the roof off and leaping about the house like a demented chimpanzee, tearing your hair out (rather appropriate in my case............. that's before any body else chimes in with a comment ! ). :wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

[Quote - HT.....I think it's a matter of believing “everyone does it” that allows them to take the risk, which they apparently assume is small. Quote]

You are probably correct, and that is so sad as well as worrying - makes one believe that this sexual perversion with children is more widely carried out and I think we are just scratching the surface ! I obviously am mistaken in thinking that, certainly in the Western world, the human being is a lot more civilised these days. Wrong. You've just got to see two men fighting - the looks on their faces tells you that they want to kill each other ! They are, in fact, just a breath away from being savages ! There is no civilisation there !

What I want to know is, what is the desperate obsession with some men to have sex with a toddler ?????? Is this something which is in man any way, but a lot of men are able to stifle this terrible urge ? Why a tiny child for heaven's sake? Are they so full of lust that they just don't care if they rip a child to pieces ? Sorry about that, but that is precisely what they do when they, as an adult male, try to penetrate a two, three or four year old child (male or female). They can severely injure older children as well.

This is what I want to know - why this obsession in the male adult ?
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

G#Gill;1476131 wrote: Thanks for the tip, HT, I have done that in the past, if I've written quite a quantity in one post (like one of my anecdotes :) ), but I've not thought about doing it with all my posts................... yet ! :thinking: But what a grind, having to fiddle around doing that all the time ! Still, I suppose it's better than loosing the words you've written, and better than screaming the roof off and leaping about the house like a demented chimpanzee, tearing your hair out (rather appropriate in my case............. that's before any body else chimes in with a comment ! ). :wah:

:yh_bigsmiIt's no real bother and it's just a matter of getting used to it. No one likes to brush their teeth (I do it once a month whether I need it or not) but after you've picked up the toothbrush, doing the job is natural. So once you click on Word program, the rest is easy. :wah:
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

G#Gill;1476132 wrote: You are probably correct, and that is so sad as well as worrying - makes one believe that this sexual perversion with children is more widely carried out and I think we are just scratching the surface ! I obviously am mistaken in thinking that, certainly in the Western world, the human being is a lot more civilised these days. Wrong. You've just got to see two men fighting - the looks on their faces tells you that they want to kill each other ! They are, in fact, just a breath away from being savages ! There is no civilisation there !

What I want to know is, what is the desperate obsession with some men to have sex with a toddler ?????? Is this something which is in man any way, but a lot of men are able to stifle this terrible urge ? Why a tiny child for heaven's sake? Are they so full of lust that they just don't care if they rip a child to pieces ? Sorry about that, but that is precisely what they do when they, as an adult male, try to penetrate a two, three or four year old child (male or female). They can severely injure older children as well.

This is what I want to know - why this obsession in the male adult ?
I have no idea how any man can be sexually aroused by toddlers and small children. I can understand the attraction to young or under-aged teenagers however. I speak from personal experience now. My step-daughter was 13 when she and my wife came over from Slovakia. Right. She would sometimes leave the bath clutching a tiny hand-towel over her breasts and wearing a thong (or is it called G-string?) Seeing her from the rear was like seeing her completely nude. I would always look the other way (well maybe a short peek first) and think to myself, “steady on!” I managed to get through it and she soon turned the age where she instinctively “covered up”. Could I have told her from the outset not to leave the bath that way? Absolutely not. That would be admitting too much.

So the problem is …. what if I were a weaker man? What if I were not so in love with my wife? What if my wife got too many “headaches”? Men - while in a state of high-level testosterone arousal - we can imagine things that are not there …... perhaps we believe “She wants me! Why else would she allow me to see her in that stage of undress? ”

I loath pedophiles but more than that I consider myself very fortunate that I'm not one myself. It's frightening to think of it. :yh_sweat
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

That still doesn't answer my question - why this obsession some men have with toddlers ?

I can possibly understand a hot-blooded fella drooling over a good-looking slender teenager, but then she is almost an adult isn't she? Why kiddies though ? There must be something in the male make-up. Something that some men cannot control. That is rather worrying, as there are an awful lot of males around !
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

G#Gill;1476138 wrote: That still doesn't answer my question - why this obsession some men have with toddlers ?

I answered your question the best that I could.

High Threshold;1476137 wrote: I have no idea how any man can be sexually aroused by toddlers and small children.
Why masochistic sex? Why sadistic sex? Why bondage? Why toilet sex? Why violent rape? Why sheep? I'm sure the answer can only be found on an individual basis.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I understand that you have answered as best you could, but you are just one person answering. The other sexual attacks that you mention are horrific, but why do some men have this obsession about having sex with toddlers ? That is totally abhorrent.

It's on a par with the father grizzly bear trying to get at his own cubs to eat them even when he is not hungry. The mother bear has to run for her life and hide with her young out of the way. Why ? Have mothers got to hide their toddlers to avoid the children being sexually assaulted ?
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I can only imagine it being a domination thing, rather than a sex thing, in the same way as everyday rape is accepted as being more a matter of control rather than the sex itself. It also wouldn't surprise be if a high proportion of paedophiles were bullied, or even sexually abused themselves as children.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

FourPart;1476144 wrote: I can only imagine it being a domination thing, rather than a sex thing, in the same way as everyday rape is accepted as being more a matter of control rather than the sex itself. It also wouldn't surprise be if a high proportion of paedophiles were bullied, or even sexually abused themselves as children.

So therefore, these perpetrators who have had a bad childhood and been sexually assaulted themselves are putting a stop to it all happening again and again by, in fact, perpetuating this nasty offence themselves !!!! That figures ! :rolleyes:
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

G#Gill;1476143 wrote: I understand that you have answered as best you could, but you are just one person answering. The other sexual attacks that you mention are horrific, but why do some men have this obsession about having sex with toddlers ? That is totally abhorrent.

It's on a par with the father grizzly bear trying to get at his own cubs to eat them even when he is not hungry. The mother bear has to run for her life and hide with her young out of the way. Why ? Have mothers got to hide their toddlers to avoid the children being sexually assaulted ?

Males are responsible for most of the bad stuff in the world; not all, but most. Anatomy is destiny. Pushing, forcing, thrusting, you know what I mean.

Return to “Societal Issues News”