The right decision that no one likes.

User avatar
flopstock
Posts: 7406
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:52 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by flopstock »

I never got how the guy could be found not guilty and even be subject to the possibility of different charges.

No charges in Trayvon Martin civil rights investigation | MSNBC
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

flopstock;1474729 wrote: I never got how the guy could be found not guilty and even be subject to the possibility of different charges.

No charges in Trayvon Martin civil rights investigation | MSNBC


It was all politics. Nothing to do with justice or law.

This guy, Zimmerman, a decent guy was just screw over big time.

Now we get this? New? That despite the full power of the federal government could not find a reason to further screw Zimmerman?

Does anybody understand the concept of justice?

Certainly Obama and his attack dog Holder don’t.

I suspect even worse, O % H just don't care. Just another tragedy to exploit.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12477
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by LarsMac »

Zimmerman acted stupidly. There is no law against that. Martin, likewise acted stupidly.

We have a case where two young men were being stupid, and one of them had a gun.

It is pretty much that simple.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

LarsMac;1474739 wrote: Zimmerman acted stupidly. There is no law against that. Martin, likewise acted stupidly.

We have a case where two young men were being stupid, and one of them had a gun.

It is pretty much that simple.


I think Trayvon was scared someone was following him & was determined Not to be afraid & confronted his stalker.

As for Zimmerman being a decent guy------well, TD, how many times were You arrested for domestic abuse? He's a bully with a record to prove it.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1474739 wrote: Zimmerman acted stupidly. There is no law against that. Martin, likewise acted stupidly.

We have a case where two young men were being stupid, and one of them had a gun.

It is pretty much that simple.


Zimmerman made bad decisions.

Martin committed a violent crime. For reasons we can only guess he attacked Zimmerman. During what a witness described as a ground and

in fear for his life Zimmerman exercised the reasonable and justifiable used his gun to stop this attack.



Simple as that.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1474745 wrote: I think Trayvon was scared someone was following him & was determined Not to be afraid & confronted his stalker.


Really???

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL: 'THE SOUND OF SILENCE'

If prosecutors could not explain what Trayvon Martin was doing for four minutes instead of walking home–or running, as state witness Rachel Jeantel testified–how could they claim that Zimmerman had set out to kill Martin? If he felt threatened, why didn’t he leave? And wasn’t it more likely that Martin had lain in wait for Zimmerman and started a confrontation?


AnneBoleyn;1474745 wrote: As for Zimmerman being a decent guy------well, TD, how many times were You arrested for domestic abuse? He's a bully with a record to prove it.


Never, but then I never been falsely accused either.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12477
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog;1474747 wrote: Zimmerman made bad decisions.

Martin committed a violent crime. For reasons we can only guess he attacked Zimmerman. During what a witness described as a ground and

in fear for his life Zimmerman exercised the reasonable and justifiable used his gun to stop this attack.



Simple as that.


Well, if I saw some strange guy watching me from a car, and then he left the car to follow me, I would be suspicious, and if I was young enough and stupid enough, I might jump him, too.

We still only have Zimmerman's word for what actually happened that night.

And if he'd stayed in the car and waited for the cops, he would not have been accused of anything.

And if he's your idea of an upright citizen, you must have lived in a really bad neighborhood before moving to Kansas.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

TD: "Never, but then I never been falsely accused either."

Why are you assuming these accusations were false? It happened too many times with too many women, including his wife. They all lied? The families of the women lied too? Getting involved with all these lying women for some pussy makes George kind of stupid, at the very least. Or, are you just being sexist?

It is very normal for a young man to fight his fears with bravado. He had every right to be walking to his father's home, & Zimmerman DID stalk him.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1474750 wrote: Well, if I saw some strange guy watching me from a car, and then he left the car to follow me, I would be suspicious, and if I was young enough and stupid enough, I might jump him, too.


And it takes four minutes to think about it.

So you might have also committed a crime which is the victims fault.

Love the logic.

LarsMac;1474750 wrote: We still only have Zimmerman's word for what actually happened that night.


There were witnesses, phone records, medical reports, photographic evidence, expert testimony and more that does not come to mind. Just face it. Nobody was able to punch a hole in his account.



LarsMac;1474750 wrote: And if he'd stayed in the car and waited for the cops, he would not have been accused of anything.


If I Were a Rich Man

LarsMac;1474750 wrote: And if he's your idea of an upright citizen, you must have lived in a really bad neighborhood before moving to Kansas.


Last place we live was in Los Angeles. I am not going to break down the hot spot areas of crime in LA. I don't know off hand how many divisions the LAPD has but we lived in 'Devonshire Division'

Was commonly referred to as 'Club Dev'.

Seeing the disparity in workloads, the LAPD altered the boundaries, not by much.

I had life before 'Club Dev'.

I am not a young guy, been around the block.

We did not move to Kansas for security, though north central Kansas is about the safest I ever lived.

Wasn't long after we moved here a farmer whose home was not all far from our town was murdered, in his own home.

EVERYBODY WAS IN SHOCK

That chit just doesn't happen here.

Apparently the guys who murdered the farmer were on a road trip of burger ling unattended farm houses. I don't remember the how many but they went from Kansas, up to Nebraska before murdering our neighbor.

Point being there are no 'safe neighborhoods'.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1474764 wrote: TD: "Never, but then I never been falsely accused either."

Why are you assuming these accusations were false? It happened too many times with too many women, including his wife. They all lied? The families of the women lied too? Getting involved with all these lying women for some pussy makes George kind of stupid, at the very least. Or, are you just being sexist?


I remember courting my wife when she mentioned if I were ever strike her she would be gone, not waiting to be hit again. At first I was somewhat annoyed that she would think that of me, but then we really did not know each other.

AnneBoleyn;1474764 wrote: It is very normal for a young man to fight his fears with bravado. He had every right to be walking to his father's home, & Zimmerman DID stalk him.


whatever
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1474791 wrote: I remember courting my wife when she mentioned if I were ever strike her she would be gone, not waiting to be hit again. At first I was somewhat annoyed that she would think that of me, but then we really did not know each other.

whatever


Here we go, agreeing again, whether you realize it or not! :wah:
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1474798 wrote: Here we go, agreeing again, whether you realize it or not! :wah:


I would expect nothing less of you.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1474802 wrote: I would expect nothing less of you.


I wanted to mention something else to you, but forgot. "Courting" not "dating!" My, my we have a Gentleman in our midst! My Good Sir you must have caused the Comely Maiden to swoon!
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

The right decision that no one likes.

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1474806 wrote: I wanted to mention something else to you, but forgot. "Courting" not "dating!" My, my we have a Gentleman in our midst! My Good Sir you must have caused the Comely Maiden to swoon!


She may have been dating me, I dunno. I had my eye on her and knew enough that she liked to be treated like a Lady.

No so hard to do.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “Crimes Trials”