Fashion Clothes at Puppy Luv Glam ????

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Jenniferrockq

Post by Jenniferrockq »

I want to buy some fashion clothes for my 5 year old daughter. A friend told me about [moderator note: spam content deleted]
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Wot no Link ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Post by spot »

Hey, at least it got through the filters and onto the site...
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
northanya

Post by northanya »

make your question clear u want help to find out fashion clothes for your daughter or any other help
spot

Post by spot »

northanya;1477762 wrote: make your question clear u want help to find out fashion clothes for your daughter or any other help

No, Jennifer was trying to advertise websites. We deleted the links. We don't like people joining just to advertise websites, it's not nice.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”