Just for you Theia

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
kazalala

Just for you Theia

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1471807 wrote: Alexander has left the house.

aww shame.. why? I wouldnt have bet against him winning it in the end ye know. :-3

I think Katie did a little to damage a good rep she was acquiring,, she probably didnt know that though. I do understand her anger and wanting him to feel as uncomfortable as he had made others,, but she didnt make herself look good in the process.

Nadia doesn't really bother me that much (yet) nor would i say I like her. I definitely expected her to be a lot different though to what she has shown so far,,, slightly disappointing.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

It's a shame that Alexander left. He didn't seem to be a major player but I liked the little I saw of him.

I find it difficult to pick a favourite, or two, from the remaining housemates. Maybe, Michelle, maybe the Katies, though we haven't seen much of Katie P yet.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I have just heard one of the best things I've ever heard In my life.

Who Is anyone to judge another.? God doesn't make mistakes and god made that person.

Alexandra O'neall

Meanwhile Nadia hides In the toilet after spending all evening telling everyone what she's going to say to katie but doesn't have the balls to actually say.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

Oscar Namechange;1471851 wrote: I have just heard one of the best things I've ever heard In my life.

Who Is anyone to judge another.? God doesn't make mistakes and god made that person.

Alexandra O'neall

Meanwhile Nadia hides In the toilet after spending all evening telling everyone what she's going to say to katie but doesn't have the balls to actually say.

That was so lovely. What a softie he is...but he didn't stand a chance with the constant goading from Perez.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

theia;1471852 wrote: That was so lovely. What a softie he is...but he didn't stand a chance with the constant goading from Perez. For me as a spectator, he's earned more respect by walking away than that demented chimp will earn In his lifetime,

Nadia Is full of s.hit.

I'm beginning to really like that Michelle.

Alicia Is playing the victim now.

Viva la Katie Hopkins
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

Oscar Namechange;1471853 wrote: For me as a spectator, he's earned more respect by walking away than that demented chimp will earn In his lifetime,

Nadia Is full of s.hit.

I'm beginning to really like that Michelle.

Alicia Is playing the victim now.

Viva la Katie Hopkins

Yes, I agree...he was under immense pressure and was in danger of exploding.

Did you see Perez giving Ken similar treatment by staring at him and making veiled threats?

Not keen on Alicia but I'm rooting for Michelle and Katie H.

We haven't seen much of Katie P.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

theia;1471855 wrote: Yes, I agree...he was under immense pressure and was in danger of exploding.

Did you see Perez giving Ken similar treatment by staring at him and making veiled threats?

Not keen on Alicia but I'm rooting for Michelle and Katie H.

We haven't seen much of Katie P.

I did notice... I'm now wondering If It's a game plan all along. Create fights In the belief the voters will want to keep him In for the tension.

I think Katie P Is handling It the right way. Not In everyone's face as the newcomer.
Betty Boop

Just for you Theia

Post by Betty Boop »

Very sad to see Alexander go, but I guess he just decided Perez wasn't worth it.

But, why is Alexander to be congratulated for walking away from provocation but Nadia is accused of being gutless? That was one hell of a lot of nasty provocation put her way tonight and Katie Hopkins has proved herself to be a bully, the way she behaved tonight was just like a stroppy teenager who is fed up that someone refuses to agree wholly with her point of view so she kept on dig poke dig. She is a woman who cannot control her emotions in any way shape or form, as proven by her crying in temper the other night.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

Betty Boop;1471858 wrote: Very sad to see Alexander go, but I guess he just decided Perez wasn't worth it.

But, why is Alexander to be congratulated for walking away from provocation but Nadia is accused of being gutless? That was one hell of a lot of nasty provocation put her way tonight and Katie Hopkins has proved herself to be a bully, the way she behaved tonight was just like a stroppy teenager who is fed up that someone refuses to agree wholly with her point of view so she kept on dig poke dig. She is a woman who cannot control her emotions in any way shape or form, as proven by her crying in temper the other night.

I think for the reason that Peter gave earlier. She's stifling the house mates. I agree with Peter that In close confinement, when there's a cross word, people must be allowed to air their grievences and say their piece to clear the air and move on. They an't do that with Nadia. Every time there Is so much as a cross word, she's there over analysing and getting In the middle. Tonight, In the kitchen, Alexandra told her to butt out In so many words and that was needed. Far from the peacemaker she wishes to be portrayed as, she makes things worse by not allowing anyone to speak.

She's also very good at saying that at any minute she's going to blow and she'll say this, she'll say that but It's all talk.
Peter Lake

Just for you Theia

Post by Peter Lake »

Betty Boop;1471858 wrote: Very sad to see Alexander go, but I guess he just decided Perez wasn't worth it.

But, why is Alexander to be congratulated for walking away from provocation but Nadia is accused of being gutless? .

When the row erupted in the kitchen after hearing Alexander had gone, Nadia was there with Katie Hopkins. When Katie started kicking off, Nadia had every chance to have it out with her but she walked away into the bedroom with Patsy tagging behind. Once in the bedroom out of sight of KH, Nadia then goes into a rant about KH and what she's going to say to her. She had every chance in the kitchen and there she is hiding in the bedroom. KH then enters the bedroom after Nadia has put her ear plugs in ( again), covered herself with pillows and laid down to sleep. KH rants around the bedroom even goading Nadia and she says nothing. The moment KH leaves the bedroom, she's up, ear plugs out ranting again about what she's going to say to KH but never does. That's why she's full of crap. I'm guessing she's now in the toilet just because she fears KH may come back into the bedroom.

Theia, we can only thank you for bringing this entertainment to us :wah:
theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

Peter Lake;1471864 wrote: When the row erupted in the kitchen after hearing Alexander had gone, Nadia was there with Katie Hopkins. When Katie started kicking off, Nadia had every chance to have it out with her but she walked away into the bedroom with Patsy tagging behind. Once in the bedroom out of sight of KH, Nadia then goes into a rant about KH and what she's going to say to her. She had every chance in the kitchen and there she is hiding in the bedroom. KH then enters the bedroom after Nadia has put her ear plugs in ( again), covered herself with pillows and laid down to sleep. KH rants around the bedroom even goading Nadia and she says nothing. The moment KH leaves the bedroom, she's up, ear plugs out ranting again about what she's going to say to KH but never does. That's why she's full of crap. I'm guessing she's now in the toilet just because she fears KH may come back into the bedroom.

Theia, we can only thank you for bringing this entertainment to us :wah:

Well, it may be trashy TV but it certainly proves a great distraction from all the stuff we have to cope with daily :wah:

I think Nadia makes the mistake of minimising other people's issues, in the name of peace and conciliation. And, as Alex showed, we don't always want that when we're angry, we need to express it without someone trying to placate us or negate what we feel.
Peter Lake

Just for you Theia

Post by Peter Lake »

theia;1471865 wrote: Well, it may be trashy TV but it certainly proves a great distraction from all the stuff we have to cope with daily :wah:

I think Nadia makes the mistake of minimising other people's issues, in the name of peace and conciliation. And, as Alex showed, we don't always want that when we're angry, we need to express it without someone trying to placate us or negate what we feel.

I have to pinch myself that i am actually discussing this.

That's what i mean. However the good intent to intervene, after a while it can becoming suffocating. She needs to back off and let them deal with each other. She's treating them like children and it will turn on her. Badly.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

Tonight, I was actually beginning to think how Katie Price had matured and how nice she was but no. Call me a prude but I find something quite obnoxious about discussing the size of her ex's penis along with humiliating another ex, Alex by talking about his cross dressing when these people are not there to defend themselves. Tacky beyond words.

However, did you see Nadia's face when she announced she'd save Hopkins and not her ? Oh my haha
theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

Oscar Namechange;1472050 wrote: Tonight, I was actually beginning to think how Katie Price had matured and how nice she was but no. Call me a prude but I find something quite obnoxious about discussing the size of her ex's penis along with humiliating another ex, Alex by talking about his cross dressing when these people are not there to defend themselves. Tacky beyond words.

However, did you see Nadia's face when she announced she'd save Hopkins and not her ? Oh my haha

It's not prudish at all. Who needs to know that stuff? I certainly don't. And, at the expense of an ex too. No integrity there.
kazalala

Just for you Theia

Post by kazalala »

Oscar Namechange;1472050 wrote: Tonight, I was actually beginning to think how Katie Price had matured and how nice she was but no. Call me a prude but I find something quite obnoxious about discussing the size of her ex's penis along with humiliating another ex, Alex by talking about his cross dressing when these people are not there to defend themselves. Tacky beyond words.

I dunno,,, plenty have talked about her when she is not there to defend herself:lips: Her whole life has ben in the public eye, so I guess she has lost the ability to be "private". It dont bother me them talking about sex and penis's.. people do that, its normal life :)

I dont like the vote to save btw, I would rather have vote to evict, but i guess some of the celebs ego's could not take it:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

theia;1472063 wrote: It's not prudish at all. Who needs to know that stuff? I certainly don't. And, at the expense of an ex too. No integrity there.

Today, the Daily Mail have slated her for It and I'll bet It's done her no favours. I also didn't want to know about her discomfort from cystitis when having sex with her ex who apparently Is hung like a donkey.

I don't understand why she thinks she has to do that. She has had such an Interesting life, traveled the world, done so many things, met so many people, why does she think that's Interesting.? Glad It's not just me.

Cheggers Is very quiet Isn't he ?
FourPart

Just for you Theia

Post by FourPart »

kazalala;1472065 wrote:

I dont like the vote to save btw, I would rather have vote to evict, but i guess some of the celebs ego's could not take it:lips:
I don't go for 'reality' shows at all - even less with telephone 'voting', but I suppose it makes more sense, business-wise. If there are 5, and 1 has to go, rather than get you to vote once for who goes, they get you to vote 4 times for who doesn't go.

There's a sucker born every minute.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

I never vote... only ever vote for the SPOTY'

Tonight we've seen Perez Hilton's butt cheeks...

My up tonight was seeing Danny ****ing Dyer win an award at the TV awards.
Betty Boop

Just for you Theia

Post by Betty Boop »

I'm fast loosing interest. Not one of them appeals to me at all.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

Betty Boop;1472189 wrote: I'm fast loosing interest. Not one of them appeals to me at all.

I really like Michelle Visage and I think Cheggers Is holding back. When the numbers get lower, we may see some more personality.
theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

:-6Oscar Namechange;1472183 wrote: I never vote... only ever vote for the SPOTY'

Tonight we've seen Perez Hilton's butt cheeks...

My up tonight was seeing Danny ****ing Dyer win an award at the TV awards.

Missed most of tonight's because I was on the phone and recording two other programmes. Not sure that I want to see those butt cheeks when I catch up tomorrow :thinking:

I've never voted either.
kazalala

Just for you Theia

Post by kazalala »

FourPart;1472145 wrote: I don't go for 'reality' shows at all - even less with telephone 'voting', but I suppose it makes more sense, business-wise. If there are 5, and 1 has to go, rather than get you to vote once for who goes, they get you to vote 4 times for who doesn't go.

There's a sucker born every minute.

Yea i dont vote,, I just moan about the people who do :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

Have to say, a few of them disappoint me. I have always really liked Patsy Kensit but she's turned out to be a wet lettuce devoid of any personality.

Who remembers her first TV appearance ? From the 70's I think.

theia

Just for you Theia

Post by theia »

Oscar Namechange;1472246 wrote: Have to say, a few of them disappoint me. I have always really liked Patsy Kensit but she's turned out to be a wet lettuce devoid of any personality.

Who remembers her first TV appearance ? From the 70's I think.

Little sweetheart wasn't she? She seems quite fragile at the moment.

Well, I watched my recording of last night's show but I think it was highly edited for daytime viewing.

Back on track tonight!
Oscar Namechange

Just for you Theia

A conversation on the BB extra prog tonight raised a question that made me think.

Katie Price was called to the diary room to save one member from nomination and to appoint a replacement . Now It all looked like she was being sweet and kind but was she ?

Did she save Katie Hopkins because she was getting along with her or because she believed really, that the public would not vote Katie Hopkins out because the public would want to keep her In there. Thus, If she saved Katie Hopkins, that would curry her favour with the public and keep her In there longer ? Hmmmm

Then she appointed Calum. She says in all sweetness and light that she only nominated Callum because she believed the public would never vote him out, or.... hang on.... she's In It to win and she knows bloody well that Calum Best has appeared In many reality shows and done very well In them. Did she really really nominate him because she fears he's competition and really she's hoping he will get voted out because she knows the housemates will never nominate him ? hmmmmmmm

Let's see... He won Celebrity Love Island.

Would she be that devious ? Yep.. I think so

Return to “General Chit Chat”