Checking in on old friends and some shameless self-promotion

KB.

Post by KB. »

Long time no post! I hope everyone is doing well. Last year I had a story published in the first edition of Jitter Press and I started this year off by putting the same shirt story up for sale via Amazon Kindle Publishing. I've sold a few copies so far but what I'm asking for here is for some folks to rate it. The more ratings, and the better the ratings, the more visible it is.

You don't have to purchase to rate it as far as I know but feel ree to spend a buck if you want. I certainly won't mind. I think it is a good story. It was well received on a horror forum on Reddit.com as well.

Amazon.com: Armadillos, Fire Ant Festivals, Bar-B-Q, and a Skinwalker eBook: K.B.: Kindle Store

I hope everyone is doing alright and please leave me a post here if you remember me from oh so long ago.
Life ain't linear.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

KB.;1470617 wrote: Long time no post! I hope everyone is doing well. Last year I had a story published in the first edition of Jitter Press and I started this year off by putting the same shirt story up for sale via Amazon Kindle Publishing. I've sold a few copies so far but what I'm asking for here is for some folks to rate it. The more ratings, and the better the ratings, the more visible it is.

You don't have to purchase to rate it as far as I know but feel ree to spend a buck if you want. I certainly won't mind. I think it is a good story. It was well received on a horror forum on Reddit.com as well.

Amazon.com: Armadillos, Fire Ant Festivals, Bar-B-Q, and a Skinwalker eBook: K.B.: Kindle Store

I hope everyone is doing alright and please leave me a post here if you remember me from oh so long ago.

How could we forget :-6

Glad to see you're getting along OK - it's great to see you in the Garden again.
KB.

Post by KB. »

Thank you, Mr. Mawr! I stop by for a peek no wand again. It's good to see you're still around.
Life ain't linear.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

KB.;1470617 wrote: Long time no post! I hope everyone is doing well. Last year I had a story published in the first edition of Jitter Press and I started this year off by putting the same shirt story up for sale via Amazon Kindle Publishing. I've sold a few copies so far but what I'm asking for here is for some folks to rate it. The more ratings, and the better the ratings, the more visible it is.

Hi KB... I didn't know you back then but I offer my congratulations on getting the story published. I'll certainly have a look and as It's horror, may even buy It. Certainly, we can give you some good ratings,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

I'd have been posting as spot back then. It's a delight to see you revisit, congratulations on getting further into your writing.

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”