Why is he jealous of other guys? He has a girlfriend!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
PartyParis

Post by PartyParis »

This guy Ryan will get jealous about other guys. He will question about the guys I talk to and act all passive aggressive about it. Like he brought up this one guy's name I went out with and he started insulting him. I rejected Ryan a lot when I first knew him cause I was going through emotional turmoil and I wasn't ready for dating, but now that I am better I was gonna tell him I want to date him, but when I was about to say that he told me he liked some other girl. Whenever he sees me he deeply stares at me like he is piercing through my soul, lol! He says "I love you" a lot to me. He acts very infatuated with me and all in love with me when he sees me, but yet he has been distant where he doesn't really call or text that much like he use to.

Also he denies everything about this girl to me. I know the girl, and so I asked if he was dating her he said no. I asked if he slept with her yet and he said no. He told me his one friend won't talk to him cause Ryan "talks" to Natalie, and I said "Yeah sure you talk to her haha!" He said "You're ridiculous!" My friend said he is lying cause he said he is very detailed about his sex life with Natalie, and he has been dating her for 4 months. When just 2 weeks ago he lied to my dad and said that he was dating me. when I confronted him about it, he said he was just joking. He brings up Natalie to me, but he denies that he has sex with her, WHY? Like why does he lie to me? Also my friend said to not mention my name to so and so cause of stupid drama, and Ryan said jokingly "You know I can't go one day without mentioning Sarah"

My question is why does he act jealous about the guys I go out with but yet he has a girlfriend? And he is distant barely texts or calls me

Why does he act all in love with me when he sees me?

Why does he deny having sex with her and dating her when they have been?

Any thoughts? Please help me I am very confused! Thank you so much!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ryan is all about Ryan. There's no getting away from that. He wants his cake and eat it to. He does what he wants and everyone interested in him should give him what he wants. This is his way, and it will be his way as long as everyone allows it. He wants to play the field, it's as simple as that. Don't get sucked in to 'lolly talk' .....

this is the type of person that plays one person and when that goes to shite he moves on to the next person ....cause you know he 'ALWAYS' loved them anyway.... doesn't work, it's pure selfishness and everyone else becomes the victim. YOU are basically there for his personal choice.....kind of like a harem really. He has no love for anyone. He is confused and uses others to cover that confusion.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh and welcome to the forum Paris. :-6:-6:-4
Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf »

fuzzywuzzy;1439345 wrote: Ryan is all about Ryan. There's no getting away from that. He wants his cake and eat it to. He does what he wants and everyone interested in him should give him what he wants. This is his way, and it will be his way as long as everyone allows it. He wants to play the field, it's as simple as that. Don't get sucked in to 'lolly talk' .....

this is the type of person that plays one person and when that goes to shite he moves on to the next person ....cause you know he 'ALWAYS' loved them anyway.... doesn't work, it's pure selfishness and everyone else becomes the victim. YOU are basically there for his personal choice.....kind of like a harem really. He has no love for anyone. He is confused and uses others to cover that confusion.

i think your pretty bob on there ! i think you could be in for complications if you go down that road :-2
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance.

SophieJames

Post by SophieJames »

Give up girl. He is just using you. He need you when there is no one sround him. Try to avaoid him in many way you can. You can have a better life of course.
[link removed by moderator]
Ronald_50

Post by Ronald_50 »

SophieJames;1439635 wrote: Give up girl. He is just using you. He need you when there is no one sround him. Try to avaoid him in many way you can. You can have a better life of course.
That's right! Move on and you'll surely find the right one for you.
DarrylC1

Post by DarrylC1 »

Ronald_50;1459830 wrote: That's right! Move on and you'll surely find the right one for you.

I agree, You can find someone new. someone that you really deserve.

Post by 911 »

He's not dating you but jealous of the guys you talk to?

RUN! Don't look back, just RUN! He's domestic violence waiting to happen.

run for your life
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
DarrylC1

Post by DarrylC1 »

I totally agree with that.
Nemona

Post by Nemona »

You are absolutely right.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”