TTIP Criminal activity ?

Big Business, Small Business, Investments, and Personal Finances
Bruv

TTIP Criminal activity ?

Post by Bruv »

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) is a trade agreement that is presently being negotiated between the European Union and the United States.

The purpose of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership is to remove the regulatory differences between the US and European nations. I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. But I left out the most important issue: the remarkable ability it would grant big business to sue the living daylights out of governments which try to defend their citizens. It would allow a secretive panel of corporate lawyers to overrule the will of parliament and destroy our legal protections
HERE

I can believe the conspiracy theories when I see things like this.

Because companies like Burger King show loyalty only to profit HERE
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
FourPart

TTIP Criminal activity ?

Post by FourPart »

The THEORY is fine - just as the THEORY of the Common Market was, but we all know what became of the Common Market. A simple Treaty, intended to simplify Free Trade evolved into occupation by the back door of a Foreign Power & to be ruled by a Central European Government. Who's to say the same thing won't happen here, only to have ourselves (and probably the rest of Europe as well) by a Central American Government?
gmc

TTIP Criminal activity ?

Post by gmc »

Who needs conspiracy theories reality is often even more unbelieveable.
FourPart

TTIP Criminal activity ?

Post by FourPart »

The theory is that it makes sense.
Bruv

TTIP Criminal activity ?

Post by Bruv »

gmc;1462960 wrote: Who needs conspiracy theories reality is often even more unbelieveable.

And unthinkable, horrific even.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Wall Street to Main Street”