Children punished for refusing to pray to Allah

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Schools will teach about religion in an un-biased way and it may not open eyes immediately but it may well sow a seed of doubt in many. Depends how indoctrinated the individual is to their cause really.

At least I said it and didn't claim someone else had :rolleyes:

But, my words are just me, I am accountable for those words here in this thread. Sort of the point of debate.

You appointed words to Gove who is accountable to Government and us. Everything he says is important with regards education so you do not have the right to place words into his mouth especially when he is not here to defend, disagree or agree personally.

I'm happy with the way things are being investigated, I'm happy to trust that procedures will be put into place to prevent such things happening again. I don't need to be in here answering your questions on why things weren't done sooner, they weren't, that's fact. Shouting about that here will not make the outcome any difference, there will be procedures put into place to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Betty Boop;1457003 wrote: Schools will teach about religion in an un-biased way and it may not open eyes immediately but it may well sow a seed of doubt in many. Depends how indoctrinated the individual is to their cause really.

At least I said it and didn't claim someone else had :rolleyes:

But, my words are just me, I am accountable for those words here in this thread. Sort of the point of debate.

You appointed words to Gove who is accountable to Government and us. Everything he says is important with regards education so you do not have the right to place words into his mouth especially when he is not here to defend, disagree or agree personally.

I'm happy with the way things are being investigated, I'm happy to trust that procedures will be put into place to prevent such things happening again. I don't need to be in here answering your questions on why things weren't done sooner, they weren't, that's fact. Shouting about that here will not make the outcome any difference, there will be procedures put into place to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Oh good... at least you have accepted that there Is religious extremism In our schools.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Oscar Namechange;1457006 wrote: Oh good... at least you have accepted that there Is religious extremism In our schools.

Where did I say that?

Is this some sort of attempt at sarcasm, did I miss something ??
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Steady on , ladies.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

High Threshold;1457019 wrote: Steady on , ladies.

I'm a steady, no worries, just dazed and confused at how people reach such bizarre conclusions :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Betty Boop;1457015 wrote: Where did I say that?

Is this some sort of attempt at sarcasm, did I miss something ??

Posted by Betty Boop

I shouldn't worry, not going to waste my time trying to get the facts laid out straight here. Anyone with any whit about them can realise figures originally presented are actually skewed. There is no major crisis really, just a bigging up of what has been an investigation.

I would say even one school being placed Into special measures Is a major crisis. How many children have been affected by this?

At least we can agree that It should never have been allowed to happen and something Is being done now.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1456991 wrote: No Bruv, not the rabid right... Head teachers !!!

The Right had nothing to do with It...wind yer neck In eh ? No Daily Mail In sight either.

And I thought we had the Far right hardliners to thank for uncovering this.........so we don't even need them for that either.

Managed to find this humorous..............

The former head, who led one of 12 schools implicated in leaked reports, said: "People need to know this is a dangerous, well-organised and sinister group who have the capacity to destroy.

"They are producing fear in society and playing on paranoia.

"They are extremely powerful."

You have to wonder which side he is referring to, don't you.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457053 wrote: And I thought we had the Far right hardliners to thank for uncovering this.........so we don't even need them for that either.

Managed to find this humorous..............

You have to wonder which side he is referring to, don't you. 12 years ago Nick Griffin spoke out about grooming. He was branded a liar and accused of whipping up paranoia.

Fast forward to today. Police are claiming there could be up to 10,000 children victims of grooming and rape. It Is an epidemic and national scandal.

Yet when he spoke out, he was actually arrested. Ministers have critisized Police and Social Services of failing those girls.

The question Is this... how many children became victims while the police, social services and the government was writing It off as far right propaganda.?

Now this with schools and I wouldn't be at all surprised If over the next few years, there Is more to this than we are seeing now. Meanwhile to preserve jobs, let's pass It off as paranoia and see how many more victims rack up.
Oscar Namechange

Just a few hours after writing the above post, this appeared. Yes, It's the Mail but written by By MANZOOR MOGHAL, chairman of the Muslim Forum.... He needs to be listened to.

Read more: I fear Islamic extremism in these schools is just the tip of the iceberg By MANZOOR MOGHAL, chairman of the Muslim Forum, who warned 10 years ago in the Mail of militants targeting our schools | Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Tolerance is one thing. Breach of the law, using 'Rights of Faith' to exempt & justify such behaviours are entirely a different matter. What is worse is that we actually permit it on an ever intensifying rate until it's too late. Then, to make a stand & say "Enough is enough" is deemed to be intolerant & racist.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who faces the penalties laid down in Saudi for use of alcohol. It's their country. Their laws. Their right to enforce penalties accordingly. However, anyone who comes here should be expected to abide by our laws in the same way & not expect to have the right to ignore our laws & impose their own.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1457086 wrote: Tolerance is one thing. Breach of the law, using 'Rights of Faith' to exempt & justify such behaviours are entirely a different matter. What is worse is that we actually permit it on an ever intensifying rate until it's too late. Then, to make a stand & say "Enough is enough" is deemed to be intolerant & racist.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who faces the penalties laid down in Saudi for use of alcohol. It's their country. Their laws. Their right to enforce penalties accordingly. However, anyone who comes here should be expected to abide by our laws in the same way & not expect to have the right to ignore our laws & impose their own.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

What about second third and fourth generation immigrants.........they are not "Anyone who comes here"..... are they entitled to promote change in their own country?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457096 wrote: What about second third and fourth generation immigrants.........they are not "Anyone who comes here"..... are they entitled to promote change in their own country? Fine but most British born Immigrants do not see themselves as British. They see themselves as from the country of origin. There Is nothing wrong with any race having their own culture within our country, our ex Pats do It In Spain but there's a world of difference between that and attempting to change an entire country, It's laws, It's heritage, It's history, It's culture to adapt to theirs and when It doesn't happen, scream the race card as these extremists have done to get their own way In our schools,

Sharia law Is an example. Our laws dictate women are equal yet although Sharia treats women as 2nd rate citizens, we have allowed this to enter our legal system.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457139 wrote: Fine but most British born Immigrants do not see themselves as British.

How did you come to that conclusion ?

Or are you saying.......that you don't think they think they are British...........it says more about you than them
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457141 wrote: How did you come to that conclusion ?

Or are you saying.......that you don't think they think they are British...........it says more about you than them I am going by the many Muslims that I know personally.

So, It looks they could be right... Tip of the Iceberg just like the Grooming scandal..

http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... ojan-horse
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I also know quite a few Muslim. Ones that describe themselves as Indian or Pakistani, yet have never been to India or Pakistan.

In a similar sense, even when I was being brought up near Liverpool I always referred to Southampton as 'home', even though I had never lived there, although my parents had, but before I was born.

I later moved out to Southampton, where I live now (and wouldn't want to live anywhere else), but the point is that I considered myself as being from Southampton, even though I was only 2nd Generation Southampton. Not once did I ever consider myself as being from Liverpool. Exactly the same thing applies to countries of heritage.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1457149 wrote: I also know quite a few Muslim. Ones that describe themselves as Indian or Pakistani, yet have never been to India or Pakistan.

. All my Muslim friends and some 3rd and 4th generation Immigrants describe themselves as Turkish, Pakistani, Iraqi etc.Not British.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Oscar Namechange;1457139 wrote: Fine but most British born Immigrants do not see themselves as British. They see themselves as from the country of origin. There Is nothing wrong with any race having their own culture within our country, our ex Pats do It In Spain but there's a world of difference between that and attempting to change an entire country, It's laws, It's heritage, It's history, It's culture to adapt to theirs and when It doesn't happen, scream the race card as these extremists have done to get their own way In our schools,

Sharia law Is an example. Our laws dictate women are equal yet although Sharia treats women as 2nd rate citizens, we have allowed this to enter our legal system.

I'll have to (begrudgingly) agree with Oscar here. I had a similar experience. The other day I had a discussion with a young man. What got me started was that he was publicly declaring to anyone who would listen that he was “Mexican.”

Me: Did you just say you were Mexican?

Kid: “I’m Mexican!”

Me: “Don’t you mean Mexican – American?”

Kid: “No, I’m Mexican.”

Me: “Were you born in Mexico?”

Kid: “No, I was born here.”

Me: “Then you are an American citizen. Anyone born in America is American.”

Kid: (Thinks for a second) “ I’m Mexican!”

Me: “Look, why did your parents come here?”

Kid: “To have a better life.”

Me: “As Americans? Because Americans have a higher standard of living?”

Kid: “I’m Mexican.”

Me: “Do you have some problem with being American?”

Kid: “I’m not American, I’m Mexican.”

Me: “Look, be proud of your culture, that’s your heritage, but realize that your parents wanted to be a part of America. They came here to make a dream of a better life come true as Americans. They gave birth to you here and you are also one of us, an American. You are a part of a great union of different people all working together. Doesn’t that make you proud to be an American?

Kid: (Looks confused for a second, then smirks) “I’m Mexican.”

I have a problem with this. If people will not become a part of a society, they will not enjoy it’s rights such as voting. They other people will pass laws against them. Eventually, since the two groups do not have a common language, distrust and fear will set in. It’s called, “Balkanization” and it ends in genocide.
Oscar Namechange

Saint_;1457158 wrote: I'll have to (begrudgingly) agree with Oscar here. I had a similar experience. The other day I had a discussion with a young man. What got me started was that he was publicly declaring to anyone who would listen that he was “Mexican.”

Me: Did you just say you were Mexican?

Kid: “I’m Mexican!”

Me: “Don’t you mean Mexican – American?”

Kid: “No, I’m Mexican.”

Me: “Were you born in Mexico?”

Kid: “No, I was born here.”

Me: “Then you are an American citizen. Anyone born in America is American.”

Kid: (Thinks for a second) “ I’m Mexican!”

Me: “Look, why did your parents come here?”

Kid: “To have a better life.”

Me: “As Americans? Because Americans have a higher standard of living?”

Kid: “I’m Mexican.”

Me: “Do you have some problem with being American?”

Kid: “I’m not American, I’m Mexican.”

Me: “Look, be proud of your culture, that’s your heritage, but realize that your parents wanted to be a part of America. They came here to make a dream of a better life come true as Americans. They gave birth to you here and you are also one of us, an American. You are a part of a great union of different people all working together. Doesn’t that make you proud to be an American?

Kid: (Looks confused for a second, then smirks) “I’m Mexican.”

I have a problem with this. If people will not become a part of a society, they will not enjoy it’s rights such as voting. They other people will pass laws against them. Eventually, since the two groups do not have a common language, distrust and fear will set in. It’s called, “Balkanization” and it ends in genocide.

Want to hear my recent conversation with a 3rd generation British Muslim ?

After hours and hours of being told how shyte my country Is and how Pakistan was so far superior to us, I finally said ' Then why don't you live there' ?

Oh because I can't earn the same sort of money I can In the UK.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

My wife thinks all West Indians are Africans, Mrs Namechange thinks she lives in West Sussex, I call myself a Londoner, but have spent more time out of London than in it.

So are all American born Mexicans Mexican ? West Indians really African ? myself a Londoner ?........I will leave aside Mrs Namechange, because she lives in a world of her own. :yh_rotfl(best to put a smiley in there.....just in case)

Our own designation of nationality or origin is a set aside when push comes to shove, it is American rain that falls on the so called Mexican's head and he will pay US taxes.

The air I breathe is free of London smells.

Whatever they call themselves, they will have a say at the election box......they are all British by any other name.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457175 wrote: My wife thinks all West Indians are Africans, Mrs Namechange thinks she lives in West Sussex, I call myself a Londoner, but have spent more time out of London than in it.

So are all American born Mexicans Mexican ? West Indians really African ? myself a Londoner ?........I will leave aside Mrs Namechange, because she lives in a world of her own. :yh_rotfl(best to put a smiley in there.....just in case)

Our own designation of nationality or origin is a set aside when push comes to shove, it is American rain that falls on the so called Mexican's head and he will pay US taxes.

The air I breathe is free of London smells.

Whatever they call themselves, they will have a say at the election box......they are all British by any other name. Which Is all very fine until the West Sussex Immigrant tries forcing her Brightonian ways and culture onto the South Glou farmers.... as In this case of radical extremism In our schools.
gmc

Post by gmc »

The solutions simple, do away with religious schools but that's just not going to happen is it? You can thank Blair for that one with his academies and free schools. The idea behind comprehensivess that everybody gets the same opportunity, boy have we gone backwards.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457178 wrote: Which Is all very fine until the West Sussex Immigrant tries forcing her Brightonian ways and culture onto the South Glou farmers.... as In this case of radical extremism In our schools.

Radical extremism in every instance should be weeded out, understanding how and why it arises is half the battle.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1457189 wrote: The solutions simple, do away with religious schools but that's just not going to happen is it? You can thank Blair for that one with his academies and free schools. The idea behind comprehensivess that everybody gets the same opportunity, boy have we gone backwards.

Well said.

Bruv, many will not like what I am about to say.

Look at the UK. We have cultures and races of every type. Most get along. We have Polish getting along with Afro-Caribbeans and Sikh's getting along with Roma gypsies.

As a country, we are extremely tolerant to any race but we are not talking about race In this case of extremism but religion. With any religion In this country be It Sikh, Hindu, Chinese what ever, there Is assimilation, Integration and tolerance. The very tolerance that we have shown over the years for decades.

With Islam, some, and I stress, some do not want peace, tolerance, assimilation and Integration. They seek to change the culture of their host country.

With Islamic Immigration we have been tolerant to the point of appeasement and where other faiths and races have assimilated and shown tolerance, hard line Islamic followers have absolutely no tolerance for the people of the country they have chosen to adopt.

Instead, at every turn the race card has been played to blackmail the politically correct people of our country Into pandering to them and taking advantage of our tolerance.

How far do you think you would get If you went to Pakistan and demanded welfare, housing, education, free health care at their tax payers expense. Then demand their government built you a Christian faith school, fly your flag and Insist Pakistan eats stunned meat. ? Then ask them to build a church In every town.

What has happened over the decades Is a culture that we have never seen In this country and that we see from no other race or creed. Female genital mutilation, honour killings, acid attacks, arranged forced marriages, bombings, extremism In schools, sharia law, Halal meat... all carried out In the name of Allah.

Most British Muslims are tolerant and Integrate but over the decades extremism has crept Into our culture because some of the population and our governments haven't the balls to stand up and say enough.

When they do, the equality laws get reamended by the Harriden Harmen so the man In the street can not critisize Labour's open door policy that has led to this. We can't even deport those deemed a national threat because we may Infringe on their right to a family life.

What we see with radical Islam Is appeasement not Integration and assimilation.

Instead we accuse anyone of being racist because that makes us all feel better while the extremists become more and more demanding.

What we have done Is open the doors to millions who's culture and religion Is diametrically opposed and diverse to our own. Hardline Islamists will never assimilate. They only seek to change and we don't have the balls to do anything about It.

William Gladstone said In 1862 that all the time the Holy Qu'ran existed, there'd be no peace In the world. Hard line Islamics only have one god, their god.

What we have witnessed Is a multi culteral social experiment with no precedent and It's failed. The very actions of the extremists In this country have proved that.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Sorry Oscar, I didn't read all 13 pages of replies.

My first thought was; there is nothing wrong in gaining knowledge of other religions than your own (that's if you have one, I don't.). But you can never ever force anyone to believe / to pray to someone or something.

My parents let us choose to believe / take part in any religion we wanted, but nothing was forced. well anyway I never felt like I had to believe in something or someone. My choice was and still is: no religion.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Bruv;1457096 wrote: What about second third and fourth generation immigrants .........

I have given a lot of consideration to this question. We, in Sweden, have had a steady flow of immigrants. The first wave of any significance were the Walloons during the late 50's and 60's. Then Yugoslavs during the 60's. Since then we've had large numbers of Vietnamese (many of them ethnic Chinese) and Iranians. No trouble. All of them keen on integrating and making decent lives for themselves and their families. Grateful for employment with fair wages in a well-oiled Social-Democratic nation. They rolled up their shirt-sleeves and got to work - and their children learned the importance of education and came up through the ranks.

Anyway, now we have an enormous number of people from the former Yugoslavia, Chile, Poland, Russia, Romania, Somalia, and Irak. It works rather well except for immigrants from one particular part of the world who have no interest in integrating. Post-Olaf Palme assassination and multi-culturalism to blame? Fundamentally? I suppose so, yes. But these "new" people have no respect for us, for our culture, for our language, for our rules, for our laws, for our educational system.

I'm guessing you already know what's been happening in Malmö from time to time. Running amok, burning of cars, etc. Who are these people and why would they want to destroy our society? We've given them peace. We've given them protection. I mean, we aren't even colonialists who might deserve a slap in the face for past ill-deeds. It's their parents who have taught them to disrespect us simply because we are "westerners". Straight up or by example? Yeah, well. Anyway, I've met a few police, and one in the prison system. The place is chock-a-block with these ungrateful immigrants. And what do we know about the families of criminals? On the straight and narrow are they? Foster their children to be law-abiding citizens do they? Ya' think so?

So "what about second third and fourth generation immigrants"? Should I be optimistic?
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457194 wrote: I have given a lot of consideration to this question. We, in Sweden, have had a steady flow of immigrants. The first wave of any significance were the Walloons during the late 50's and 60's. Then Yugoslavs during the 60's. Since then we've had large numbers of Vietnamese (many of them ethnic Chinese) and Iranians. No trouble. All of them keen on integrating and making decent lives for themselves and their families. Grateful for employment with fair wages in a well-oiled Social-Democratic nation. They rolled up their shirt-sleeves and got to work - and their children learned the importance of education and came up through the ranks.

Anyway, now we have an enormous number of people from the former Yugoslavia, Chile, Poland, Russia, Romania, Somalia, and Irak. It works rather well except for immigrants from one particular part of the world who have no interest in integrating. Post-Olaf Palme assassination and multi-culturalism to blame? Fundamentally? I suppose so, yes. But these "new" people have no respect for us, for our culture, for our language, for our rules, for our laws, for our educational system.

I'm guessing you already know what's been happening in Malmö from time to time. Running amok, burning of cars, etc. Who are these people and why would they want to destroy our society? We've given them peace. We've given them protection. I mean, we aren't even colonialists who might deserve a slap in the face for past ill-deeds. It's their parents who have taught them to disrespect us simply because we are "westerners". Straight up or by example? Yeah, well. Anyway, I've met a few police, and one in the prison system. The place is chock-a-block with these ungrateful immigrants. And what do we know about the families of criminals? On the straight and narrow are they? Foster their children to be law-abiding citizens do they? Ya' think so?

So "what about second third and fourth generation immigrants"? Should I be optimistic?

I really hope that In future generations there can be total assimilation but until we boot out every radical and extremist that won't happen.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I don't know the answer, I hope I can see what at least some of the problems are though.

You cannot look at the rise of Islam in total isolation.

I think some of the contributory reasons are the decline in western morality,and the increase in western involvement in internal conflicts in Islamist countries.

Everybody knows how many died in 9/11 and in the London Bus bombings, but how many know or care how many have died in Iraq (approx 188,000) or Afghanistan (approx 21,000)

Or how many have died in and around the Middle East in countries stitched together or rent apart in agreements between western governments ?

Do you think the Palestinians and worldwide Muslims view the aid given to Israel to maintain their armed dominance in the region with equanimity ?

The thread titled the Hypocrisy of multiculturalism should consider some of the hypocrisy from western governments to the islamists throughout the world, how the divisions within the faith are stoked and fed by interested parties in conspiracy with the Powerful Islamist countries, it is a very tangled web, and it's not entirely without some blame on our part.

The wind was sown we are now reaping the whirlwind.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457235 wrote: I don't know the answer, I hope I can see what at least some of the problems are though.

I think some of the contributory reasons are the decline in western morality,and the increase in western involvement in internal conflicts in Islamist countries.

Everybody knows how many died in 9/11 and in the London Bus bombings, but how many know or care how many have died in Iraq (approx 188,000) or Afghanistan (approx 21,000)

Or how many have died in and around the Middle East in countries stitched together or rent apart in agreements between western governments ?

Do you think the Palestinians and worldwide Muslims view the aid given to Israel to maintain their armed dominance in the region with equanimity ?

The thread titled the Hypocrisy of multiculturalism should consider some of the hypocrisy from western governments to the islamists throughout the world, how the divisions within the faith are stoked and fed by interested parties in conspiracy with the Powerful Islamist countries, it is a very tangled web, and it's not entirely without some blame on our part.

The wind was sown we are now reaping the whirlwind. Invading Muslim countries has absolutely nothing to do with hard liners attempting to Impose their religion and culture on the country they have adopted.

In this country, everything offends the radicals. Our Poppies offend them, our flag offends them, our betting offices offend them, our repatriation parades offend them, our alcohol offends them so what our spineless governments do Is stop the sale of poppies In some large Muslim communities, tell Joe Bloggs to take down his flag, stop the home coming parades etc. Whilst they walk down the street with signs saying ' Behead those who Insult Islam'. Yet funny enough, our welfare and free housing doesn't seem to offend them In the slightest.

Stop the appeasement. Put In a government who has the balls to say put up or shut up, boot out every radical, shut down Mosques of hate preachers and stop tip toeing around for fear of offending Islam.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457238 wrote: ... In this country, everything offends the radicals. Our Poppies offend them, our flag offends them, our betting offices offend them, our repatriation parades offend them, our alcohol offends them ...

I hear that.

Oscar Namechange;1457238 wrote: ... so what our spineless governments do Is stop the sale of poppies In some large Muslim communities, tell Joe Bloggs to take down his flag, stop the home coming parades etc. Whilst they walk down the street with signs saying ' Behead those who Insult Islam'.

I'm going to be sick.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Bruv;1457235 wrote: I don't know the answer, I hope I can see what at least some of the problems are though.

The wind was sown we are now reaping the whirlwind.

I have absolutely nothing against Islam. My prejudices lie with national idiosyncrasies that just happen to be that of a SPECIFIC, predominantly Moslem country(ies). But the fact that these are Moslems is of little consequence. They could just as well have been immigrant Sun Worshippers who've decided that all structures (in my country) above the height of 5 metres ought to be removed in order to eliminate shade.

"Multiculturalism", I'm guessing, hasn't been properly defined and what it means in your country probably differs from its application in mine. Here it is such a vague notion that it rather clearly DOES NOT discourages a distain for the Swedish culture, rules, laws, and practices.

We're deep in the brown stuff.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457238 wrote: Invading Muslim countries has absolutely nothing to do with hard liners attempting to Impose their religion and culture on the country they have adopted.

Are you the See No Evil monkey ?

Closed eyes, closed mind........end of any meaningful discussion then?

The weight of the Law deals with the so called radicals........if we can keep the likes of the BNP quiet when the old bill don't steam in during heated demo's..........but three months later jail the the wrong doers from video evidence obtained............as they 'stood around doing nothing'
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457270 wrote: Are you the See No Evil monkey ?

Closed eyes, closed mind........end of any meaningful discussion then?

The weight of the Law deals with the so called radicals........if we can keep the likes of the BNP quiet when the old bill don't steam in during heated demo's..........but three months later jail the the wrong doers from video evidence obtained............as they 'stood around doing nothing'

The Invasion of Muslim countries has nothing to do with radicals and extremists attempting to change the culture of a host country from within. It has everything to do with atrocities throughout the globe by means of revenge but not the wanting to Impose Islam onto a host country.

Perhaps It Is you who needs to open your eyes more. Look at the riots In Sweden and the problems they have with radicals. They have been rioting not because Sweden Invaded a Muslim land but because they believe the authorities are not meeting their demands.

No, the weight of the law does not deal with these so called radicals. Look at the years It took to get Abu Hamza and his mate out of this country. Look at the one who burned the poppies. £50 fine which I am told he still hasn't paid. Anjem Choudrey still gets to radicalise and preach hate on our streets. Look at the farce of the Tower Hamlet's elections and the threats and Intimidation made to voters. The government was warned by head teachers four years ago about radicals In our schools and nothing was done, so no, the law does not deal with them.

Keep the BNP quiet? If It wasn't for them, half of the evidence of the Left attacking our police and desecrating war memorials would not be out there. Take the BNP parade to lay flowers for Lee Rigby. There were 57 arrests. Not one was the BNP. All were Leftist UAF members.,,

Highthreashold.... I notice you use the word ' Moslem ' ????
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457305 wrote: Highthreashold.... I notice you use the word ' Moslem ' ????

Yes. I noticed that too. :D
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457308 wrote: Yes. I noticed that too. :D We'll leave Bruv to ponder that one shall we ? haha
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

When I was younger, we said 'Moslem'. Then it became 'Muslim' which reminds me of cloth. Anyway, I like the word 'Moslem' I think it's more poetic. Who changed it, when & why?
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1457313 wrote: When I was younger, we said 'Moslem'. Then it became 'Muslim' which reminds me of cloth. Anyway, I like the word 'Moslem' I think it's more poetic. Who changed it, when & why?
I'm saying nothing

http://www.renaissance.com.pk/janq82y1.htm
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I can't be arsed to explain how the radicalised ginger haired lad was radicalised in the TV program we both watched, or how the weight of the law put him behind bars.......you wouldn't understand the youthful sense of injustice and how some kids want to put the world to rights..... anyway.

You and your BNP chums jump up and down every time they have confrontation because ......as they say "We get arrested, but they can do what they like" (A bit like spoilt kids)

The Police in their operational wisdom video the buggers, rather than steam in and inflame further an already heated situation.

Three weeks later they pick up the ring leaders quietly before dawn and lock them up.........not good enough for the far right obviously........they want instant justice.....with bloody batons and cracked skulls........like they might expect in their own god forsaken countries......apparently.....what do I know about their reasoning of the right?

*Cough* Anjem who ? Where is he now?........not quick enough for you?

Let's strip away some more of our citizen's rights, so we can lock up or deport anybody that steps out of line.......they deserve it anyway.........bloody dusky colonial upstarts.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457309 wrote: We'll leave Bruv to ponder that one shall we ? haha

A rose by any other name............
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457316 wrote: A rose by any other name............ Is that code for ' I haven't got a clue what you and Highthreshold are talking about'? :wah:
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

AnneBoleyn;1457313 wrote: When I was younger, we said 'Moslem'. Then it became 'Muslim' which reminds me of cloth. Anyway, I like the word 'Moslem' I think it's more poetic. Who changed it, when & why?

'Moslem' is just the anglicized version of 'Muslim'
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457315 wrote: I can't be arsed to explain how the radicalised ginger haired lad was radicalised in the TV program we both watched, or how the weight of the law put him behind bars.......you wouldn't understand the youthful sense of injustice and how some kids want to put the world to rights..... anyway.

You and your BNP chums jump up and down every time they have confrontation because ......as they say "We get arrested, but they can do what they like" (A bit like spoilt kids)

The Police in their operational wisdom video the buggers, rather than steam in and inflame further an already heated situation.

Three weeks later they pick up the ring leaders quietly before dawn and lock them up.........not good enough for the far right obviously........they want instant justice.....with bloody batons and cracked skulls........like they might expect in their own god forsaken countries......apparently.....what do I know about their reasoning of the right?

*Cough* Anjem who ? Where is he now?........not quick enough for you?

Let's strip away some more of our citizen's rights, so we can lock up or deport anybody that steps out of line.......they deserve it anyway.........bloody dusky colonial upstarts.

That Is a typical, childish Leftist rant.

The Muslim Patrol assaulted tens of people before the police actually took complaints seriously. Paul Golding was arrested within the hour after he did the same with Christian patrol,

No Bruv, the BNP do not jump up and down at every confrontation. Have you ever been out with them ? 57 arrests at the Lee Rigby parade... NO BNP arrests... ALL Leftist UAF arrests.

So ner
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457319 wrote: That Is a typical, childish Leftist rant.

Dismiss it then............don't uncover your eyes.....the middle monkey sees no evil, Nick has his fingers in your ears, if only he could cover your mouth.......might give you time to pause and consider......and catch your breath.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

The Left, be they British, American or EU will always champion the Muslim cause simply because they have their own agenda.

Islamic radicals have only one way of dealing with us infidels ... Either we covert to Islam or we will be put to death.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

jones jones;1457323 wrote: The Left, be they British, American or EU will always champion the Muslim cause simply because they have their own agenda.

Islamic radicals have only one way of dealing with us infidels ... Either we covert to Islam or we will be put to death.

Please tell us all what that agenda is............for the record.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

AnneBoleyn;1457313 wrote: ... 'Muslim' ... reminds me of cloth.

You're thinking of 'Muslin' - with an 'N'.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457320 wrote: Dismiss it then............don't uncover your eyes.....the middle monkey sees no evil, Nick has his fingers in your ears, if only he could cover your mouth.......might give you time to pause and consider......and catch your breath. Really ? Go on then... you tell me how It Is?

You have already said you don't know what the answer Is.

Tell you what, next time Nick Griffin Is contacted about young girls being raped, or extremists banning Jesus dolls In schools, let's all bury our heads In the sand singling la la la and hope It may just all go away because that may actually prove Griffin right again eh?
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Bruv;1457326 wrote: Please tell us all what that agenda is............for the record.

This should be good!
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457326 wrote: Please tell us all what that agenda is............for the record. You mean you don't know?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457330 wrote: You mean you don't know?

"You people"........talk in riddles.

I am very happy to say my there is much I don't know, I see that as a strength
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Oscar Namechange;1457330 wrote: You mean you don't know?

You took the words right out my mouth. Where have these earthlings been living ... In cloud cuckoo land?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Return to “People”