£3million deal to sign rapist ched evans to sheffield united the A.A. grumpy column

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
AA grumpy

£3million deal to sign rapist ched evans to sheffield united the A.A. grumpy column

Post by AA grumpy »

lock the doors boards up the windows A.A. grumpy,s back

yes folks that victor meldrew of the keyboard has returned

Footballer Ched Evans is set to get a £3m deal worth £18,000 a week on his release from prison, according to reports.

Evans, who is a convicted rapist serving five years for raping a 19-year-old woman, could return to his former club Sheffield United when he leaves prison after serving half his sentence.

Welsh international Evans will return to Sheffield United this summer on day-release from prison And if the striker’s fitness levels are up to it, he will sign a three-year contract before Christmas.

The 25-year-old is due to be fully released in October but will be allowed out on day-release from July and will attend at Sheffield United for pre-season training while tagged.

negotiations to bring back Evans started after Saudi Arabian Prince Abdullah bin Mossad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, one of the world’s richest men and co-owner of Sheffield United, gave a nod of approval for his return.

Since then manager Nigel Clough and co-chairman Kevin McCabe have frequently visited him behind bars.

A source said: “The prince has sets his sights on promotion next season. He wants an elite team.

Ched will first sign an interim three-month contract in July while on day-release. He has been training hard while in prison.

“As long as he passes the tests, he will sign a new £18,000-a-week deal.”

AAG

absolutely incredible its like saying let stuart hall or rolf harris if convicted return to tv

or let DLT if convicted back on the radio or gary glitter do a winter 2014/15 tour.

i always believed that the idea of going to prison is that you are punished and then released with a criminal record and not even any mention of him signing the sex offenders register.

and just to add insult to injury they are allowing this beast out on day release and he will be paid £18,000 a week to kick a ball about for 90 mins

do i see double standards here ? do i see a deal being done between the club and the prison where a convicted rapist can do his football training

i,ve no doubt he will be in a nearby open prison like lindholme and is this sex beast protected from other inmates with his own personal guard.

i,ve also got to ask what imput the home office has had in this because you dont get day release without their say so but they,ve tried to keep this hush hush and failed because the tabloids got it first.

this is an absolute insult to women and creates a 2 tier one rule for us and one rule for them system yes i,ve said it many times before and i,ll say it again the law is as bent as a nine bob note.

60,000 have signed an online petition not to sign evans i hope the same boycott matches and protest outside the ground if he is signed.

what sort of role model is that for families and young supporters to look up to.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

ANDY

WELCOME BACK

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

Careful... Rolph Harris has been convicted of no crime yet and here's your link.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/lea ... --sow.html
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

First........welcome back nice to see you.

What would you prefer Grumps?

That he be put on the dole so we have to support him ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Has DLT been convicted ?
AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

Bruv;1455443 wrote: First........welcome back nice to see you.

What would you prefer Grumps?

That he be put on the dole so we have to support him ?

i,d rather not see him being paid an obscene £18,000 a week p.s cheers bruv and hello oscar my lovvey

and no not yet so i cannot comment any further on those two but post ammended accordingly actually i missed a word out
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1455444 wrote: Has DLT been convicted ? He was cleared of 13 counts but I think he's been recalled for one... trial due later
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

AA grumpy;1455445 wrote: i,d rather not see him being paid an obscene £18,000 a week p.s cheers bruv and hello oscar my lovvey

I would prefer nobody was paid £18.000 a week, but no one is asking us.

Don't buy a ticket to see him, vote with your feet.
Oscar Namechange

I think the boycott should be aimed at Sheffield United. Now, the guy has committed a vile crime, served his time and been released, however, It Is not actually him showing contempt to his young victim. It's the management of SU that has the contempt for the victim by putting wins and gate sales over and above what should be the decent thing to do. They have made the decision to hire him... with utter contempt for fans feelings and the girl Involved.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, there IS the theory that when one goes to prison, he pays his debt to society, and when he gets out of prison, he is free to pursue his life.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Sports”