Dyslexic fingers

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Colder weather is coming on and each year I find my typing becomes more and more dyslexic. My fingers don't work as they should.

Anyone else have that problem?
Bruv

Dyslexic fingers

Post by Bruv »

Turn the heating on.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Anyone else have that problem?"

Ya. Called 'getting old'. (not cold).
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

doesn't happen in summer .

Don't say that word Anne..............it's the cold I'm sure it's the cold.
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Just teasing you my young friend. ;-)
Oscar Namechange

Dyslexic fingers

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzywuzzy;1455189 wrote: doesn't happen in summer .

Don't say that word Anne..............it's the cold I'm sure it's the cold. Peter has arthritis In the hands and only suffers In winter... It's the cold.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

& people of any age can have arthritis, particularly in fingers. My mom did since she was 30.
Oscar Namechange

Dyslexic fingers

Peter's comes on very suddenly.... just as I ask him to sign a cheque... then he recovers almost Instantly.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Oscar Sellotape;1455202 wrote: Peter's comes on very suddenly.... just as I ask him to sign a cheque... then he recovers almost Instantly.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I do have a bit of arthritis in the fingers wrist and shoulder....oh GOD .I really am getting old!!!:yh_sad:yh_sad
Oscar Namechange

Dyslexic fingers

fuzzywuzzy;1455208 wrote: I do have a bit of arthritis in the fingers wrist and shoulder....oh GOD .I really am getting old!!!:yh_sad:yh_sad No you're not... I've got a nephew In his 20's with arthritis.
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

No, no arthritis can even happen to young children! (Though not usually, but it does happen). So, now you know the reason for sure. Arthritis. Type with gloves on! Try not to build too many snowmen or snow forts & only throw a snowball when absolutely necessary!
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Snow?
Oscar Namechange

Dyslexic fingers

AnneBoleyn;1455210 wrote: No, no arthritis can even happen to young children! (Though not usually, but it does happen). So, now you know the reason for sure. Arthritis. Type with gloves on! Try not to build too many snowmen or snow forts & only throw a snowball when absolutely necessary!

You been on them mushrooms again ?
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Actually I did know a teenage girl with chronic arthritis. Victim of her dad being sprayed with something in Vietnam. The poor thing was going in for treatments all the time .
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Oscar Sellotape;1455214 wrote: You been on them mushrooms again ?

Well, that's what *I* do in the winter! Not the mushrooms, playing in the snow. One time I went down on my back to make a snow angel & 3 little kids ran over to help thinking I had a stroke (or something). Lovely, helpful lads!
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Anne if I walk out my front door and see snow you'll be the first to know about it. I promise :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

fuzzywuzzy;1455215 wrote: Actually I did know a teenage girl with chronic arthritis. Victim of her dad being sprayed with something in Vietnam. The poor thing was going in for treatments all the time .

Yes, I heard of this happening in the offspring of soldiers exposed to Agent Orange.
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

AnneBoleyn;1455217 wrote: Well, that's what *I* do in the winter! Not the mushrooms, playing in the snow. One time I went down on my back to make a snow angel & 3 little kids ran over to help thinking I had a stroke (or something). Lovely, helpful lads!

:yh_rotfl
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

fuzzywuzzy;1455218 wrote: Anne if I walk out my front door and see snow you'll be the first to know about it. I promise :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

You can throw a snowball that far? Btw, it's tomorrow where you are. What are my winning lottery numbers?
Oscar Namechange

Dyslexic fingers

Years ago, I broke a wrist... It was entirely my fault... It came Into contact with my ex-husbands fist... Silly me for raising my arm as he's about to punch me.

Anyway... to this day, In cold weather, It flares up and hurts like hell.
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I can't even joke about it being your fault. I have suffered injuries which still ache & the doctors have said arthritis settles in injured areas.
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

AnneBoleyn;1455221 wrote: You can throw a snowball that far? Btw, it's tomorrow where you are. What are my winning lottery numbers?

Sweety If I knew them do you think I'd be sitting here talking to you guys?
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

AnneBoleyn;1455228 wrote: I can't even joke about it being your fault. I have suffered injuries which still ache & the doctors have said arthritis settles in injured areas.

Yep my hip . From being thrown through a wall by the ex. rest of my body went through the plaster but my hip hit the noggin in the wall.
AnneBoleyn

Dyslexic fingers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

fuzzywuzzy;1455230 wrote: Yep my hip . From being thrown through a wall by the ex. rest of my body went through the plaster but my hip hit the noggin in the wall.

Good grief. My husband threw scrambled eggs against the wall & once he threw a frozen turkey out the door. I found my neighbor trying to sneak it into her house!

Naw, even though he was 6'1" to my 5'4" & 50 lbs. heavier he learned early on to watch out for me!

Must say Good Night now fuzz. Love ya.
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

seeya dudette
Oscar Namechange

Dyslexic fingers

AnneBoleyn;1455228 wrote: I can't even joke about it being your fault. I have suffered injuries which still ache & the doctors have said arthritis settles in injured areas.
Joking Is my way of dealing with It Anne... I have to... but Yes, I have developed arthritis In that wrist since.
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I've had a quarterzone injection in one wrist. I think one in the other wrist won't be that far off.

Dyslexic fingers

Post by 911 »

Yep, happens to me, too. But in summer my knees, fingers, back and wrists can tell you when a storm is coming and how bad it's gonna be. Gotta love Arthur, he's with me all the time.:)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
fuzzywuzzy

Dyslexic fingers

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

That's weird I've heard that before how electrical storms also have an effect. Interesting

Return to “General Chit Chat”