Laughter Yoga

Lady J

Laughter Yoga

Post by Lady J »

Started in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria it combines gentle yoga breathing (Pranayama), stretching, and simulated unconditional laughter. As children we laughed a lot and as we have grown older laughter is replaced with sighs and moans. It is said that laughter is the best medicine. I spent a few minutes trying it and encourage you to try it too! If anything else you will giggle with the silliness of the whole thing...but you know what? It worked!!!

How to Do Laughter Yoga: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Lady J

hahahahaha hohohoho

:wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:
jones jones

Laughter Yoga

Post by jones jones »

Lady J;1430960 wrote: Started in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria it combines gentle yoga breathing (Pranayama), stretching, and simulated unconditional laughter. As children we laughed a lot and as we have grown older laughter is replaced with sighs and moans. It is said that laughter is the best medicine. I spent a few minutes trying it and encourage you to try it too! If anything else you will giggle with the silliness of the whole thing...but you know what? It worked!!!

Lady J

hahahahaha hohohoho

Laughter really is the best medicine Lulu. I once read somewhere that children laugh a gazillion more times a day than adults, which is probably why you see many more grumpy faces on adults!!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Vaishali

Laughter Yoga

Post by Vaishali »

Yes, you are right. Laughter is the best medicine in the world. It makes us forget our sorrows and try to make us fit and happy.
stacyjmes1

Laughter Yoga

Post by stacyjmes1 »

Really you can forget your pain, grief easily with a smile on your face. Laughter is a great therapy for our face muscles activeness. Always try to be happy. :D
Lady J

Laughter Yoga

Post by Lady J »

We all smile a little :)

but laughter is the best!!

:wah:
phiferindia

Laughter Yoga

Post by phiferindia »

Yes, i agree with everybody. This is great thread. Laugh is a Charisma. There is a difference between smile and laugh. Smile is just the way of our personality. Apart from personality, laugh comes out without uneasy or difficulty. Of course laughing more is a great remedy to recover from great disaster without any medicinal use.
Environment friendly [link removed do not put it back] from phiferindia
bengeorge

Laughter Yoga

Post by bengeorge »

This is the best topic which I love to read everytime. Laughter is the best of all medicine which cures all the disease of the body.
Visit here for weekend hour Rockville
fuzzywuzzy

Laughter Yoga

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Lady J;1435510 wrote: We all smile a little :)

but laughter is the best!!

:wah:

I'm always laughing.

Oscar Namechange

Laughter Yoga

Post by Oscar Namechange »

In my drive to lose weight and keep fit.... There will be exercise classes held on my patio every Tuesday morning for any neighbours who'd like to join us. An Admin fee of £5 per session Includes a full English breakfast before we start and a cream tea when we've finished. Beers are available during the hot summer month on request but with rising costs, please bring your own ciggarettes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lady J

Laughter Yoga

Post by Lady J »

fuzzywuzzy;1453567 wrote: I'm always laughing.

Caddyshack is a great fun, laugh till you cry movie!
Lady J

Laughter Yoga

Post by Lady J »

Oscar Mate;1453615 wrote: In my drive to lose weight and keep fit.... There will be exercise classes held on my patio every Tuesday morning for any neighbours who'd like to join us. An Admin fee of £5 per session Includes a full English breakfast before we start and a cream tea when we've finished. Beers are available during the hot summer month on request but with rising costs, please bring your own ciggarettes.

Hahahahaha Ohhh Oscar! Now that is bad but funny!! :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Laughter Yoga

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Lady J;1453862 wrote: Hahahahaha Ohhh Oscar! Now that is bad but funny!! :yh_rotfl I put that on Facebook and In two days, I got 12 neighbours signed up... It's gonna be a great summer haha
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lady J

Laughter Yoga

Post by Lady J »

:)Lady J;1430960 wrote: Started in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria it combines gentle yoga breathing (Pranayama), stretching, and simulated unconditional laughter. As children we laughed a lot and as we have grown older laughter is replaced with sighs and moans. It is said that laughter is the best medicine. I spent a few minutes trying it and encourage you to try it too! If anything else you will giggle with the silliness of the whole thing...but you know what? It worked!!!

Lady J

hahahahaha hohohoho

It's Monday and after reading some of the current threads I would suggest to take a break and lauf some! chill and get ready for the **** storm that will probably take over you week...but lauf while you can and relax.....life does have some wonderful things going on in it!
aurident

Laughter Yoga

Post by aurident »

Our company had this event last year for our yearly team building activity. It does relax the feeling and gives you this good vibes. Every morning, I do this before going to work.
[link removed]
FourPart

Laughter Yoga

Post by FourPart »

I've never understood why laughter is contagious. When you're in an environment where someone else is laughing you can soon find yourself in total uncontrollable hysterics, without even knowing why (the same goes for yawning).

Return to “Health Wellness”