How STUPID Mankind

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
High Threshold

How STUPID Mankind

Post by High Threshold »

· We know that politicians are not going to represent the majority of us but we continue to vote for them.

· We know the church is rife with pedophiles but we continue sending our children to parochial schools.

· We know that killing and dying on the battlefield is nasty business but we continue to enlist in the military.

· We know the NSA is listening and reading all of our communications but we continue writing down our most personal details on FaceBook and Twitter.

How Stupid Mankind.
along-for-the-ride

How STUPID Mankind

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I've been wondering in this day and age, while we are trying to be so politically correct and not "offend" anybody, why are we seeing so much more violence in schools, and churches and public places like malls?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
AnneBoleyn

How STUPID Mankind

Post by AnneBoleyn »

along-for-the-ride;1453470 wrote: I've been wondering in this day and age, while we are trying to be so politically correct and not "offend" anybody, why are we seeing so much more violence in schools, and churches and public places like malls?

Maybe 'cause we're all pent up with anger trying not to "offend" anybody!!
Accountable

How STUPID Mankind

Post by Accountable »

High Threshold;1453402 wrote: · We know that politicians are not going to represent the majority of us but we continue to vote for them.

· We know the church is rife with pedophiles but we continue sending our children to parochial schools.

· We know that killing and dying on the battlefield is nasty business but we continue to enlist in the military.

· We know the NSA is listening and reading all of our communications but we continue writing down our most personal details on FaceBook and Twitter.

How Stupid Mankind.
Outstanding. I'd expound, but the NSA is listening and reading all of our communications.
High Threshold

How STUPID Mankind

Post by High Threshold »

along-for-the-ride;1453470 wrote: I've been wondering in this day and age, while we are trying to be so politically correct and not "offend" anybody, why are we seeing so much more violence in schools, and churches and public places like malls?

I can give you lots of reasons why, I just can't figure out the reason it's become "popular", so to speak. Frustration (that's the "why") can be taken out in so many other ways.
High Threshold

How STUPID Mankind

Post by High Threshold »

AnneBoleyn;1453472 wrote: Maybe 'cause we're all pent up with anger trying not to "offend" anybody!!

:wah:
High Threshold

How STUPID Mankind

Post by High Threshold »

Accountable;1453494 wrote: Outstanding. I'd expound, but the NSA is listening and reading all of our communications.

Can you speak up just a bit more please?

Return to “General Chit Chat”