But No … Not Like This

jones jones

But No … Not Like This

Post by jones jones »

US state of Oklahoma bungled the execution of thirty eight year old Clayton Lockett while experimenting with a new & untested combination of drugs. The unfortunate man did eventually die from a heart attack after a pain filled twenty minutes.

While I am in favour of capital punishment, in this case his execution was almost as barbaric as his crime. Fifteen years ago the four-time felon shot nineteen year old Stephanie Neiman with a sawed-off shotgun then watched his two buddies bury her alive. Stephanie and a friend had gone to a home the three men were robbing.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

But No … Not Like This

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I read about him this morning oh Chosen One ( we are not worthy ).

Sorry but I haven't a scrap of sympathy for him. In fact, let's use death row Inmates as guinea pigs to find a new drug. Who cares If they suffer for twenty minutes. The parents of their victims suffer every day of their lives.

That's one US tradition I'd like Imported Into the UK.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

But No … Not Like This

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Mate;1452909 wrote: I read about him this morning oh Chosen One ( we are not worthy ).

Sorry but I haven't a scrap of sympathy for him. In fact, let's use death row Inmates as guinea pigs to find a new drug. Who cares If they suffer for twenty minutes. The parents of their victims suffer every day of their lives.

That's one US tradition I'd like Imported Into the UK.
I would join a monastery tomorrow and commit my life to prayer if I thought it might help stop people with such ideas from getting a sniff of power and instituting such barbaric policies.

And I'm an atheist.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tude dog

But No … Not Like This

Post by tude dog »

The problem as I see it are the folk who do not like capital punishment and their fellow travelers who aid in the delay of justice.

I dunno the cocktail Oklahoma tried, as opposed to proven drugs. Then again, hanging or a shot in the heart works well.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
AnneBoleyn

But No … Not Like This

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I would want to be shot.

Return to “Crimes Trials”