Will there be conspiracy theories about Flight 370??

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
QueenBee

Post by QueenBee »

What do you think? Will there be conspiracy theories about Malaysia Flight 370? I am sure there are many out there already.

What do you think? Were the pilot and co-pilot involved some how? Are they making some sort of political statement? Terrorism? Did it just vanish into thin air, and they are now on the Lost island? Will the plane EVER be found? Did they get shot down? If so, by whom? A friend of mine said she heard speculation that there is some sort of Pacific Bermuda Triangle.

Bottom line, WTF happened to the plane? :confused: :confused: :confused: :lips:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I'll lay odds on, It's In the sea, probably the Indian Ocean and there were problems soon after take off that saw It nose dive.

The heavy components such as the engine and fuselage would have sunk without trace by now and a 777 hitting the water from that altitude would splinter the remaining parts of the aircraft. and It's like looking for a matchstick In the English channel by now.

The transponders and GPS signals from mobile phones may have been disenabled coming Into contact with salt water.

It's In the sea and very sadly, I believe so are the passengers.

Malaysia Is a relatively peaceful nation and have little or nothing to gain by a hi-jacking or terrorist operation.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I am sure that conspiracy theories will abound.

Something happened, and it took the Malaysian gumming a whole week to own up to that simple fact. Why?

The first mention of the flight diverting path came out from the Malaysian Air Force the day it was reported that the plane had "lost contact" and the airlines, and government both denied that.

So the plane had a whole day of flying, with no one having apparent knowledge of its whereabouts.

And at the point in the flight where signals were cut off, the flight crew should have been locked in the flight deck. Any attempt to force the cabin door should have triggered and emergency report from the captain. This suggests that someone on the flight deck must have been involved in whatever happened.

If the thing splashed, some debris should be floating, somewhere. Even a direct 90 degree impact would have resulted in some debris floating.

The only real hope remains in finding the Flight recorder.

I can't help but wonder why there was a week long delay in acquiring real information on the apparent flight path after it was diverted. Or even that it WAS diverted.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Týr

Post by Týr »

If the plane was prevented from reaching its scheduled destination by accident then it's an accident.

If the plane was prevented from reaching its scheduled destination by one person on his or her own initiative then it's a criminal act by one person.

If the plane was prevented from reaching its scheduled destination because of the prior planning of several people then it's a criminal act by conspirators, and consequently there was a conspiracy. One could theorize on who they might be but only, so far, in an atmosphere of pure ignorance.

Some of today's UK national newspaper headlines speculated that it was an Al Qaeda hijacking, for example. That's a conspiracy theory proffered out of pure ignorance by professional reporters who should feel ashamed to draw their salary. They're not reporters, they're sensationalists.

If the reason the plane was prevented from reaching its scheduled destination is known to some of the people investigating the disappearance but they're not so far saying, that counts as a cover-up. That's a different thing.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
Týr

Post by Týr »

As a contribution to the free-for-all guesswork, I note that the Northern Arc flies exactly over the destination of the hijacked plane at the start of James Hilton's novel "Lost Horizon".
Oscar Namechange

Týr;1450414 wrote: As a contribution to the free-for-all guesswork, I note that the Northern Arc flies exactly over the destination of the hijacked plane at the start of James Hilton's novel "Lost Horizon".

Yes, many have commented on The Lost Horizon link on Facebook this week... spooky

Key moments emerge in tracking of missing Malaysia Airlines plane - CNN.com
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Alien Abduction
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

If nothing else, it certainly has exposed some serious holes in Air Travel Security.

The ACARS system should not be easily disengaged, and even if it is, the satellite data transfers should not be.
- DH Lawrence
QueenBee

Post by QueenBee »

A lot of folks on Facebook are also making reference to the TV show Lost. Never saw the show, but I know the premise. Just heard today that all the history from the pilot's flight simulator was erased. That would definitely be one of those "Things that make you go hmmm.."

I just cannot get over that they can find US by tracking our cell phones, but cannot find a stinking plane. They found Bin Ladin hiding in a building, but not a plane. Oh well.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

The thing is, QB, do we believe that we are being told everything by those authorities in Malaysia etc. I get the feeling that they know more than they are letting on, and I think we could find that the missing plane 370 flew below radar levels and is now landed somewhere like Iran. I would think that all the mobiles from the passengers have been confiscated and switched off. What I can't understand is that signals were still being sent automatically from this plane literally hours after it seemed to disappear. If this plane had plumetted into the sea somewhere why wasn't there time to send a signal ? Maybe a 'mayday' signal could not have been sent because somebody had turned off the radio capability before the 'accident'. Why ?

It all sounds so 'iffy' when it is announced that the transponder was switched off and that the radio capability was imobilised. Why was all this done? I think somebody did a lot of planning before hand, to cover all contingencies - but maybe forgot about military radar tracking and that an automatic 'signal' could still be sent from the plane!

:-3:confused: I can visualise various film producers, script writers, directors getting heads together for an epic film, 'as we speak' :rolleyes:

Those poor people, relatives and friends who are still awaiting news. It must be agony for them all.

I have to say that it is interesting that an executive of IBM, as well as around 20 employees, was on that plane. I wonder if there is any significance in that. :-3

I may not have heard correctly, but a few days ago there was a report on TV about IBM researching into 'cloaking' - similar idea to the 'stealth fighter' in USA, but on a more commercial level. Maybe this flight was an experiment, or more likely maybe this incident is the result of industrial espionage ! ? Just a thought. :-3

http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/uk/en/ ... tml?re=sph
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

Stuck In traffic this morning, I listened to one of the best explanations I've heard yet on some radio channel.

I don't know who he was, some aviation expert but he puts It down to simply Pilot suicide'. That would explain the transponders being disabled. He believes the pilot ditched In the Indian Ocean and that's where they'll find It.

And according to him, Pilot Suicide Is not uncommon.

Pilot suicide a taboo topic in past crash probes - TwinCities.com

As for GPS signals on phones, It may just be there was no signal to e had In some remote parts they were flying over. Or If they were already In the sea by the time relatives started calling.
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

AnneBoleyn;1450434 wrote: Alien Abduction

I'm with you Anne....I think they took the whole damn plane! :wah:
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Bruv did it.
Týr

Post by Týr »

I don't for a moment think today's Australian wreckage-in-the-sea news will turn out to be the missing plane.
Oscar Namechange

According to The Telegraph tonight, It was Indeed Pilot Suicide and has Indeed ditched Into the Indian Ocean.

Those poor passengers and their families.

Malaysia Airlines crash: Suicide mission theory of MH370 investigators - Telegraph
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

AnneBoleyn;1450434 wrote: Alien AbductionSeriously, IF no remains of the plane and passengers are ever found, that will probably become a popular theory.

As I type this, there have been various pieces of wreckage found in one area, but so far not enough to connect them with the disappearance - they could be something else.

This may go the way of some of the Bermuda Triangle disappearances, but it's still too soon to know - WAY too soon.
Týr

Post by Týr »

I'm not sure I understand "not enough to connect them with the disappearance". Even one retrieved piece from the plane would be a guarantee that the fate of the plane had been determined. I think what you mean is that no piece of wreckage found to date has been from any plane at all. The word "wreckage", as used by reporters, is what you or I would normally refer to as maritime flotsam of non-aeronautical provenance.

I do concede that the Inmarsat analysis putting the plane on the southern track sounds very convincing simply because they're competent technicians, though I'm puzzled that a simple Doppler shift would be any different if the plane were on the northern arc - there's something I've not grasped about that.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Týr;1450924 wrote: I'm not sure I understand "not enough to connect them with the disappearance". Even one retrieved piece from the plane would be a guarantee that the fate of the plane had been determined. I think what you mean is that no piece of wreckage found to date has been from any plane at all. The word "wreckage", as used by reporters, is what you or I would normally refer to as maritime flotsam of non-aeronautical provenance.

I do concede that the Inmarsat analysis putting the plane on the southern track sounds very convincing simply because they're competent technicians, though I'm puzzled that a simple Doppler shift would be any different if the plane were on the northern arc - there's something I've not grasped about that.

The suggestion is that they've two dopplers to work on?
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bryn Mawr;1450934 wrote: The suggestion is that they've two dopplers to work on?
By all means explain it. You have one outbound ping each hour, to one listening satellite (so you can't triangulate). You can tell the distance it is, by considering the transmission strength, and the doppler variation off the nominal frequency tells you if it's moving more toward you or away from you. Where does the direction come from to define which of the two possible arcs is being flown?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Týr;1450935 wrote: By all means explain it. You have one ping each hour. You can tell the distance it is from the transmission strength, and the doppler variation off the nominal frequency, which tells you if it's moving more toward you or away from you than if it were parallel. Where does the direction come from to define which of the two possible arcs are being flown?

From having two points recording the distance each time the plane transponder pings.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bryn Mawr;1450936 wrote: From having two points recording the distance each time the plane transponder pings.

That needs two satellites, I've only heard of one.

I was editing far too long on that earlier message.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Týr;1450937 wrote: That needs two satellites, I've only heard of one.

I was editing far too long on that earlier message.

the news report I saw earlier suggested a second - I've not seen a confirmation which is why I added the ?
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bryn Mawr;1450938 wrote: the news report I saw earlier suggested a second - I've not seen a confirmation which is why I added the ?

We shall no doubt hear more in good time then.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

Might that be relevant? You're allowed the conclusions but not the means?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Týr;1450944 wrote: Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

Might that be relevant? You're allowed the conclusions but not the means?

That will go down like a lead balloon - do they really think they'll get away with it?
Týr

Post by Týr »

All they need is a bit of the plane in a net. Even the paint colour will be definitive proof. Then all this oh-we-can't-say will be forgotten.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)

It was done to justify the coming airplane’s incident.

In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in a cruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as a common one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner’s accident.

Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s (or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map.

In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time.

How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.

823. Prepare for a nuke attack on New York (3/24/2014)

Other symptoms indicate the Feds have a big plot in this March.

As I always said, they will activate big terror attack to distract my case. One is a “terrorist nuke attack in New York”. (see #762 and #763) To justify it as a revenge of Al Qaida for the trial on their leader, there is:

Bin Laden son-in-law guilty, US tells New York jury

By Jennie MATTHEW 3/24/2014

His is the most high-profile Al-Qaeda trial to be heard in a US federal court rather than at Guantanamo Bay, which the White House has promised to close.

Abu Ghaith is most famous for appearing in a video with the Al-Qaeda mastermind the day after 19 hijackers killed nearly 3,000 people in New York, Washington.

He was arrested in Turkey in 2013 and sent to Jordan, where he was handed over to US custody. and Pennsylvania.

http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-son-law ... 23867.html

To prepare a trial, it used to be a long time. Those who are in Quantanamo – how long have they been detained? More than a decade. This man, arrested in Turkey in 2013, from extradition to be in New York court room in March, 2014, you can see how efficient it is. Because the Feds need a justification for a nuke terror attack in New York to cover up their plot. This is the same tactic that they created the mysterious Malaysia airline plane missing – to justify the coming air accident in South East Asia air route. (see last message #822)

The Feds plans to nuke New York to justify why so many people are sick and died with radiation related cancer. That they could blame the death on coming “Al Qaida nuke attack”.

use of micro-nukes to takedown the WTC complex — 9/11 through different eyes

NEW YORK CITY (INTELLIHUB)

The use of micro-nukes in the WTC complex on 9/11–the smoking gun

Dr. Ed Ward has documented what he believes is the use of micro-nukes on the World Trade Center complex attack that took place in September of 2001.

One of the smoking guns in this case is that over 5.3 billion pounds of steel was instantly turned into 2 billion pounds of dust, but that’s not all.

http://intellihub.com/use-micro-nukes-t ... rent-eyes/

Bruv

Post by Bruv »

One that Katsunga47 would be proud of........

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild the sole owner of a very important patent.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

If anyone can explain this hogwash I'd be grateful.

Apparently because there is the exact same plane stored in Israeli hangar, it means something. What, I've no idea.

There seems to be no end to the strange imaginations that invent these conspiracies.

I would say "you couldn't make it up" but that's clearly what they do
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

katsung47;1450974 wrote: 822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)

It was done to justify the coming airplane�s incident.

In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives � they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See �811. Cruise � a murder trap (1/18/2014)�. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance � either an �engine room fire� in a cruise or a �boat sinking� or �food poisoning� to cover up the coming case as a common one � not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner�s accident.

Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they�ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife�s (or my rlatives�) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That�s why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map.

In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time.

How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It�s a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.

823. Prepare for a nuke attack on New York (3/24/2014)

Other symptoms indicate the Feds have a big plot in this March.

As I always said, they will activate big terror attack to distract my case. One is a �terrorist nuke attack in New York�. (see #762 and #763) To justify it as a revenge of Al Qaida for the trial on their leader, there is:

To prepare a trial, it used to be a long time. Those who are in Quantanamo � how long have they been detained? More than a decade. This man, arrested in Turkey in 2013, from extradition to be in New York court room in March, 2014, you can see how efficient it is. Because the Feds need a justification for a nuke terror attack in New York to cover up their plot. This is the same tactic that they created the mysterious Malaysia airline plane missing � to justify the coming air accident in South East Asia air route. (see last message #822)

The Feds plans to nuke New York to justify why so many people are sick and died with radiation related cancer. That they could blame the death on coming �Al Qaida nuke attack�.

Phew

That's cleared that up then.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Snowfire;1451225 wrote: If anyone can explain this hogwash I'd be grateful.

Apparently because there is the exact same plane stored in Israeli hangar, it means something. What, I've no idea.

There seems to be no end to the strange imaginations that invent these conspiracies.

I would say "you couldn't make it up" but that's clearly what they do

the boy has too much time on his hands.

Plane spotters can be useful, but they are not completely reliable sources of information.

They don't see (and/or report) every single plane coming and going.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Very clear and lucid. Like my windshield covered with mud.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Do any of you guys know about the seas there? Those bits they found (supposedly, probably bits of asylum seeker boats) move over a hundred kms a day in those waters . All of this is complete folly. The whole thing is complete folly and costing us money ...they are pinging the area as of today ........more folly .

Two perfectly good pilots, passengers all good, perfectly working plane . It's gone ...................lets be done with it.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

fuzzywuzzy;1451361 wrote: It's gone ...................lets be done with it.

Are you going to tell the relatives?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, it really is a bit of a bother to have not the slightest clue what really happened. Look how long they spent looking for Amelia.
- DH Lawrence
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

Týr;1450948 wrote: All they need is a bit of the plane in a net. Even the paint colour will be definitive proof. Then all this oh-we-can't-say will be forgotten.You are, of course, correct. But it is now weeks later and no such thing has happened.

Left-wing talk show host Ed Schultz recently said that he is convinced that the plane was hijacked and is now safely on the ground somewhere.

Just a couple of hours ago I heard a news item that a Chinese ship in the area had reported having heard a ping.

If you'll forgive the mixed metaphor, the jury is still out.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Mark Aspam did it.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Saint_;1451403 wrote: Mark Aspam did it.

Till later notice, ,
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, the latest talk is that they have detected the signal that "may be from the Black Box"

We'll see how that turns out.
- DH Lawrence
Týr

Post by Týr »

LarsMac;1451409 wrote: Well, the latest talk is that they have detected the signal that "may be from the Black Box"

We'll see how that turns out.

I think Mark's right. Getting a signal at that specific frequency, underwater, is an unmistakable indicator that they've pulled off the impossible and actually located MH370, something I didn't think would happen. It's only a matter of time - months, I'd have thought, rather than days or weeks - before they can bring the plane to the surface and read the log. Doesn't the log overwrite itself? A 9 hour flight might not retain much of what happened at the moment its course deviated.

Finding it where it is, the deranged pilot hypothesis suddenly sounds all that really works.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Týr;1451413 wrote: I think Mark's right. Getting a signal at that specific frequency, underwater, is an unmistakable indicator that they've pulled off the impossible and actually located MH370, something I didn't think would happen. It's only a matter of time - months, I'd have thought, rather than days or weeks - before they can bring the plane to the surface and read the log. Doesn't the log overwrite itself? A 9 hour flight might not retain much of what happened at the moment its course deviated.

Finding it where it is, the deranged pilot hypothesis suddenly sounds all that really works.

Next step is to pinpoint the location and depth. at some point in the near future, the battery on the pinger will die, and if they have not located the thing before that happens it will take undersea robots with SONAR and a lot of time to find it. It took almost two years to locate the Air France wreckage, and the had debris within days of the crash and knew within a few miles where it went down.
- DH Lawrence
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

All things considered, if the latest information is correct buy itself is remarkable.

All the same, all the technology and different resources to get this far.

If it could supplant the need of the average wife nagging her husband to stop and ask directions, ,
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

824. Unusual snowstorm attack New York (3/30/2014)

It is late March now. East coast and New York is still attacked by snow storm. As a matter of fact, for more than three months, New York has been besieged by extra cold weather.

Springtime Snow 'Bomb' Takes Aim at Northeast

Saturday, 22 Mar 2014

According to AccuWeather, the storm could spread all the way from the Carolinas up the East Coast into Maine, and has the potential of dumping heavy snows along its path.

As a result, the Canadian Meteorologist Centre's GGEM says the snow could rank as one of New York City's deepest, dumping two feet of the white stuff by Wednesday.

Springtime Snow 'Bomb' Takes Aim at Northeast

This is planned to prevent people from going to New York. As I have alleged that the Feds is to activate a nuke bombing (or dirty bomb attack) in New York, partly to justify the unusual high rate of radiation related cancer caused by 911 attack, the main purpose is to distract Kat Sung’s case. Extra weather condition would keep people staying at home. That would reduce the casualty of a nuke attack and possible lawsuits thereafter.

That’s why we saw in recent years, New York has been suffered of extraordinary weather: over heat in summer; extra long cold weather; and rare hurricane (remember Hurricane Sandy?).

This March marked with some unusual events: 1. Convict of Bin Laden’s son in law in New York – to justify a revenge terrorist attack from Al Qaida. 2. Unusual snow storm – a method to reduce the casualty of that attack because it will be nuclear one. 3. Mysterious missing of Malaysia airline that is used to justify planned air accidents if the main plot going through.

825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)

The media is busy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office” to confuse people that public neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to 45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took over the control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outside air space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen at that altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds, then killed them all.

Radar Suggests Jet Shifted Path More Than Once

By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014

Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.

The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world ... .html?_r=0

This information revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon as the plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilot system. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobody was alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was to elude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as far away as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chart explained the odd track of MH 370.

Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Boy, this stuff is ready made for Katsung. He's in heaven.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Saint_;1451435 wrote: Boy, this stuff is ready made for Katsung. He's in heaven.

His own little world anyway - they're planning a nuclear attack on New York just to get at him and they have such control over the weather that Hurricane Sandy and unseasonal snowstorms are down to "them" too.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bryn Mawr;1451441 wrote: they have such control over the weather that Hurricane Sandy and unseasonal snowstorms are down to "them" too.

Though - be fair - I can make it rain any time I feel like it, so it's not impossible.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Týr;1451455 wrote: Though - be fair - I can make it rain any time I feel like it, so it's not impossible.

A HA! so you're the guy the folks in Somerset have to thank.
- DH Lawrence
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Týr;1451455 wrote: Though - be fair - I can make it rain any time I feel like it, so it's not impossible.

On people's parades, certainly.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

decompression

Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly

25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes

28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes

30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes

35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds

40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds

45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds

Time of useful consciousness at 40,000 feet in a depressurized airplane. : MH370

826. Decompression – a method to kill (4/9/2014)

This is not the first time they used this method to create an air accident. The similar action they have done in 2005. Here I quote my article #352 wrote eight years ago:

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

…….

Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents.

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.

2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed.

3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37.

4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

Among these air accidents, the Greek one was exactly the same method – with decompression to kill everyone on board the plane.

YAHOO NEWS:

Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed

By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q= ... AQ+EDITION

In each plot to eliminate me, the Feds used to have planned accidental death for my relatives, either in trip by cruise or by air. I tried my best to record each plot. When the Malaysia airliner incident happened, I immediately recalled the 2005 case. In 2005, they created four air crashes in one month to impress public that air incident was not that unusual. This time they made it a mysterious missing so the topic could occupy a period of time in media to impress public. The purpose is to replace multiple crashes.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Supplementary to 826.

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

On 7/7 and 7/21, there were bombings took place in London. It was a cover up operation to justify the plotted master bombing in US. To deceive the public that these were the work of Al Qaida. The unusual events happened in same day (July 21) may prove my allegation.(see #330)

Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents.

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.

2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed.

3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37.

4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

When I first heard of Greece accident, I only impressed by the mysterious situation (lack of oxygen, frozen) before its crash. But when the Peru air crash took place, I realize it might be an operation to cover up a coming air accident. My relatives were arranged in a trip between 9/10 and 9/17. If an accident happened, it would be easily added one more to the above list and wouldn't cause any notice. That's why I talked about this twice in 9/2 and 9/7. (see #339, 340)

Pre-psychological influence is a very important tactic Feds uses. We have seen scenes such like Lewinsky scandal, Wen Ho Lee's case, WMD in Iraq..... The recent one is the hurricane Katrina and Rita. Which mainly planned to justify for a high rising inflation. So media want us expecting a gas of 5.00/gallon because most of the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico were damaged by hurricane and so was for many oil refineries. That how much money would spend for the refugee and re-build.(e.g. 400,000 people live in the hotels and how much that costs for one day's rent) Now these kind of information are disappeared from media. Or proved to be exaggerated. What I see is the oil dropped below $60.00 a barrel.(10/26) Why, because the framed case went sour and Feds still must keep the interest rate as low as they can to maintain a high housing market.

If the framed case have went successfully, I believe you would meet another face of media. Then you would have believed that all that sudden jumping high inflation was caused by oil and the natural disaster.

The latest movement of propaganda activated by Feds is the Bird Flu. That's another psychological war to justify a new slaughter in the name of natural disaster. Watch how the media propaganda it under the command of Feds.

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.

Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:

Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed

By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q= ... AQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article ... 0000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”