Facebook drones?

Bruv

Facebook drones?

Post by Bruv »

The social media site Facebook reportedly wants to use drones to bring Internet connection to the two thirds of the world that still lack connectivity, starting with parts of Africa.

What about computors ?..........fresh water?

The last couple of times I have posted a new thread, it has returned a wierd error message, clicking Back brings me back to the unposted page, clicking Post tells me it has already been posted.......is it just me or is there a problem ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Facebook drones?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bruv;1449538 wrote: The social media site Facebook reportedly wants to use drones to bring Internet connection to the two thirds of the world that still lack connectivity, starting with parts of Africa.

What about computors ?..........fresh water?

The last couple of times I have posted a new thread, it has returned a wierd error message, clicking Back brings me back to the unposted page, clicking Post tells me it has already been posted.......is it just me or is there a problem ?

What's the weird error message?

Fresh water for sure - the internet can wait
Bruv

Facebook drones?

Post by Bruv »

Bryn Mawr;1449541 wrote: What's the weird error message?

Fresh water for sure - the internet can wait

It is just a lot of gobbledegook to me, doesn't look like a proper message, I shall try and see if I can get it next time it happens.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Facebook drones?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1449554 wrote: It is just a lot of gobbledegook to me, doesn't look like a proper message, I shall try and see if I can get it next time it happens.

The exact same thing has happened to me with the last two threads I posted. Some message and then telling me my post Is a duplicate.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Computers Internet”