another incident of justice that isn't justice

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I totally agree with this guy . I'm not too sure of his personal beliefs, but I'm on his side.

I believe fishing is foraging. And it is a human right to feed yourself .

Was discussing this yesterday and it was brought up that maybe shooting rabbits for food was also foraging and therefore you shouldn't have to have a gun lisence. But that doesn't work because guns have other uses (recreational defence etc. ) But a fishing rod has an expressed purpose (fishing, foraging for food) and it should not mean you need a lisence to use it. No more then lisencing your hands for picking natural vegetation for food.

Anyway decide for yourselves. But I believe this man knows his rights and I think the judge before she left she room agrees.

Mountain Man Arrested For Trying To Feed Himself, Owns Judge ... AMAZING MUST WATCH — THE CITIZEN'S COLUMN
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

watta macaroon
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

tude dog;1441407 wrote: watta macaroon

You don't like people that are different do you ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Shooting rabbits could be dangerous to the health of other earthlings if you like miss the rabbit and hit someone.

Fishing? Well, a fishing rod couldn't possibly be construed as a dangerous weapon. I think the license required for fishing is most likely to prevent over-fishing.

Rabbits? Well they breed quicker than fish and in a place like Australia they are a pest and need to be culled.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I went to watch the videos thinking I would agree that an injustice occurred. After watching them I have no idea what the judge was supposed to do. The man would not act civil enough even for her to drop the charges if she wished. He would not cooperate in any way, at some point in time some cooperation has to happen if for no other reason just to be civil to one another. He also seemed to have a following with him like a cult leader. Something smells fishy here to me.

Return to “Crimes Trials”