Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Discuss all types of sports.
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

32 Minutes in and Liverpool leading Everton 2-1 ...

Against the run of play I might add.

Lots of time for The Toffees to come back!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

Half time and no change in the score ...

Luis Suarez went down and writhed in pain as if he were dying from a rather innocuous tackle. Then a few minutes later after he realized that the ref wasn't going to send the tackler off he was running around like a Spring chicken as Lola would have said ...
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

I've never been personally involved in football in the UK but I have watched many many hours of football from there and around the world. One thing always amuses me.

The young men who have played Premier Division football from day one, are a tough breed. Before reaching the top while they are still playing in the minor leagues, they probably spent most Friday/Saturday nights at the local pub. Here they likely got into the odd fracas aka a good fight and more often then not got the sh-t out of them.

Yet the next week, sporting a black eye and or a cut lip, they were back happily playing football.

But if they so much as get shoulder charged on the football field, they collapse in a heap as if shot.

Gamesmanship I believe its called.
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

jones jones;1441361 wrote: Half time and no change in the score ...

Luis Suarez went down and writhed in pain as if he were dying from a rather innocuous tackle. Then a few minutes later after he realized that the ref wasn't going to send the tackler off he was running around like a Spring chicken as Lola would have said ...

82 minutes ... Everton 3 Liverpool 2 ...

Whoo hoo!!!
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

jones jones;1441366 wrote: 82 minutes ... Everton 3 Liverpool 2 ...

Whoo hoo!!!

88 Minutes ... 3 all!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

jones jones;1441367 wrote: 88 Minutes ... 3 all!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Final whistle ... three all ... Fair result ...

Brilliant game!

Great advert for English football!!
fuzzywuzzy

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Australia is ripping the pants off England int he Cricket a the moment . hee hee hee
jones jones

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by jones jones »

fuzzywuzzy;1441383 wrote: Australia is ripping the pants off England int he Cricket a the moment . hee hee hee

Saw that Fuzz ... Nailed the Poms today by 360 runs with a day to spare!

Love it!

Return to “Wide World of Sports”