need some help finding a makeup

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
ubetta

Post by ubetta »

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the makeup that I used to use years ago and am wondering if any of you know what I'm talking about.

It is a loose powder makeup that comes in an 'earth pot' type of thing that is an orange-ish red color and has a cork stopper. I believe it was available in a home marketing type campaign similar to Avon but more expensive. Was also available in stores.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

I do remember something like that. But I can't remember the name though. :thinking:

Sorry, I know that's not much help.

maybe somebody else will know.:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

You're probably talking about "Indian Earth." Rubiglo also makes some nowadays.
ubetta

Post by ubetta »

RedGlitter;714763 wrote: You're probably talking about "Indian Earth." Rubiglo also makes some nowadays.

That's it! The one by Rubiglo. Thank you soooo much! I googled makeup urn, blush urn for an hour looking for it and nadda. Thank you again!!!
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

ubetta;716039 wrote: That's it! The one by Rubiglo. Thank you soooo much! I googled makeup urn, blush urn for an hour looking for it and nadda. Thank you again!!!

:) You're welcome!!
ilovebeauty

Post by ilovebeauty »

ubetta;714702 wrote: I can't for the life of me remember the name of the makeup that I used to use years ago and am wondering if any of you know what I'm talking about.

It is a loose powder makeup that comes in an 'earth pot' type of thing that is an orange-ish red color and has a cork stopper. I believe it was available in a home marketing type campaign similar to Avon but more expensive. Was also available in stores.

Thanks!

I remember something in a red pot that my mom bought, but it was eye shadow, and there was this awesome gold color, that I tried on as a teenager, and I wish I could find it.
ilovebeauty

Post by ilovebeauty »

Oh well I better call it quits.
coral

Post by coral »

Where can I find out more about that product? where can I buy that product?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I used to use that stuff too, but I thought it was made by revlon?? this was back in the mid 80's though
VickiChan

Post by VickiChan »

Sorry, i forget many products of Avon. I has not used the products for a long time.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Out of interest, Vicki, is makeup in China just used by women, or do men buy it as well.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
VickiChan

Post by VickiChan »

Týr;1440195 wrote: Out of interest, Vicki, is makeup in China just used by women, or do men buy it as well.
Generally speaking, some men never buy it. One of my friends who is a boy love to buy it.
melissamacdonald

Post by melissamacdonald »

ubetta;714702 wrote: I can't for the life of me remember the name of the makeup that I used to use years ago and am wondering if any of you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

I don't know what this powder was called in olden days but a similar cosmetic powder named Egypt-Wonder is there which is orange-ish in color and packed in a decorative clay pot.Such powder is made to protect skin from tanning and makes skin more healthy.
[Link removed by Moderator]
shinning_like_me

Post by shinning_like_me »

Revlons foundation creme is the best , Its perfect matte look and non patchy makes me look fairer and skin even

Return to “Fashion Clothing”