JFK so called conspiracy solved.

Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1439444 wrote: I have no Idea !!!

There Is so much on the Internet that It's a minefield of what Is genuine and what Is not.

Something else that they claim Is a cover -up Is ' The missing autopsy photograph'. which theorists claim shows the front of the skull was the entry point not the exit.

Watching it, it was hardly HD
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn Mawr;1439445 wrote: Watching it, it was hardly HD True.

Yet autopsy photographs believe the fatal would came from behind.

Warning. Graphic Images

The Autopsy of John F Kennedy in Pictures
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Slightly off topic, but I remember reading someone's account of the shooting and how Jackie was trying to gather the pieces of her husbands head. If you watch it, you can clearly see she's freaking out and trying to get the hell away from that blood bath with the Secret Service pushing her back in the car. How anyone could interpret her mad scramble as "gathering pieces of his skull" is lunacy. She's obviously terrified.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1439451 wrote: Slightly off topic, but I remember reading someone's account of the shooting and how Jackie was trying to gather the pieces of her husbands head. If you watch it, you can clearly see she's freaking out and trying to get the hell away from that blood bath with the Secret Service pushing her back in the car. How anyone could interpret her mad scramble as "gathering pieces of his skull" is lunacy. She's obviously terrified.

Apparently that Is true... her former bodyguard who's now 70 has just written a book.

But the moment that has haunted the agent was the day the President was shot, November 22, 1963. As shown in the video of the day, Hill was riding the belief of the car behind the president and first lady parade in Dallas. As the bullet pierced the skull of the President, Hill was seen running from his car and drive to the president and first lady Jackie leans over the back of the car.

When Hill joined her, helped her recover some of the splatter from the shooting. He said, “He said: ‘They shot my head.’ He said, ‘Oh, Jack, what have they done?’ “

Revelations Of Jackie Kennedy Bodyguard | Online Updaters
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Sorry, I still don't believe that. It makes a better story though then "First Lady tries to crawl out of car like a monkey on crack."
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1439453 wrote: Sorry, I still don't believe that. It makes a better story though then "First Lady tries to crawl out of car like a monkey on crack."

I reckon with some of the files being made public, there's going to be quite a few new theories and books being written.

I've seen so many different versions even one who claimed Jackie shot him as she leant over him after the first shot. Another claimed Governor Connolly shot him.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

JFK conspiracy a big business

50 years on, finding profit in 'truth' on JFK case - Longmont Times-Call

On the very day John F. Kennedy died, a cottage industry was born. Fifty years and hundreds of millions of dollars later, it's still thriving.

Its product? The “truth” about the president's assassination.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

FFS another thread ruined because of personal attacks on the original poster. I don't effing believe it ...You just couldn't help yourselves.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

What the heck are you talking about?
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Simply put, I do not care for the tone nor insinuations or arguments posted by snoozagain and oscar. This thread is about a particular detective, book and documentary on the assasination of the president, And how it was investigated by a 'police' mind and in accordance with police procedure. It is not the Ruby killing Oswald in a seperate crime nor some far fetched comment on some far fetched site by snooze simply put here to make a mockery of the thread and to derail it.

If you watch the documentary you would know that the FBI never had their notes given back to them by the secret service. Hence making the FBI investigation null and void. You would know that the doctor at the original hospital was threatened with a gun by the secret sevice. That Kennedys brain was sequested by Bobby Kennedy. That the secret service confiscated all photographic reels by everyone in the autopsy room and was never given back to them. That a very good detective at the time hauled all witnesses in to gather statments before they could be tainted by media reports. You would know why Oswald had three cartrages left behind in the book depository. That it is impossible even by the standards of one of Americas best marksmen could not fire a weapon of the calibre and type that Oswald used to shoot three shots in the time permitted (even on his third go, which was never mentioned in the original CBS documentary) that the radiologist was given fragments of a bullet to insert into the skull of the president and again take xrays of it. You would know that everyone was to sign a secrecy act document never to talk about what happened in the aftermath. Hickey would have also signed this document..........lucky for him.

The detective investigated this in terms of putting together a brief of evidence exactly like you would to present to a court of law. It has nothing to do with theory or conspiricy. Just the fact of the matter. Nothing to do with who else could have been behind any conspiricy to kill the president just the facts on the day.

Just watch the documentary or read the book . Because until then the arguments here do not have any consequence.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

I see that it was shown in Australia and it looks like it will be available at Amazon here. I agree wholeheartedly with a quote by McClaren,

when speaking of the lone assassin theory:

"The killing of JFK always demanded something bigger. "

Read more: Riding shotgun
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I was sure that it was shown in Britain already. Otherwise I wouldn't have put the thread here so soon. I thought we were the second to get it. That's good if you can get it on Amazon.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Yes, it may have been available in Britain. I'm in the US. I think I saw something about an audio book being available.
Arena

Post by Arena »

I watched it on Brit tv last night. It seemed feasible..........
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well the single shooter theory has been proven just as feasible, but then we are still left with trying to explain the bullet found on Connally's stretcher.

There was obviously some sort of cover-up attempt that prompted that bullet being placed there, because THAT bullet did NOT travel through two people and break three bones, nor did it come from the head shot. And it is obviously not the one that hit the curb down range.

Truly a puzzlement.
- DH Lawrence
Arena

Post by Arena »

Did you watch the docu, They proved the single shooter theory was impossible.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Arena;1440639 wrote: Did you watch the docu, They proved the single shooter theory was impossible.
I did not, and I doubt that.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh Larsmac i hope you get to see the doco. At the very least it's interesting.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Just more fuel for the fire:

Shooting holes in theory that a Secret Service agent killed President Kennedy
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Just watch it and decide for yourself . The problem here is You're taking your opinion from someone elses opinion on a show that you haven't seen yet. that opinion piece is giving you a story........but not the back up of evidence. Remember the man is a retired detective and detective work is his thing. And considering how long he had to research and accumulate all the evidence would make most detectives weep, most detectives would love that amount of time to solve a crime or at least have a lead..

One thing I'll agree with from that opinion piece. ..............the re-enactments were cheesy
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

LarsMac;1440608 wrote: Well the single shooter theory has been proven just as feasible, but then we are still left with trying to explain the bullet found on Connally's stretcher.

There was obviously some sort of cover-up attempt that prompted that bullet being placed there, because THAT bullet did NOT travel through two people and break three bones, nor did it come from the head shot. And it is obviously not the one that hit the curb down range.

Truly a puzzlement.

Oh you're right there. There was a cover up, but after the fact.

Return to “History”