Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
jones jones

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by jones jones »

Never been a fan of Manchester United nor their gaffer, Sir Alexander Chapman "Alex" Ferguson, CBE. I'm an Everton man myself.

But you have to give credit where it is due. Sir Alex has managed Man U since 1986 and has hardly put a foot wrong in all this time. He is the "perfect storm" of English Premiership Football managers.

Well at least the Glazer brothers have replaced him with the second best manager in England ... the "Toffees" David Moyes.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I am delighted to hear that he will now be concentrating his time on his other passion, horse racing. He owns horses at the Nicholls yard and usually buys Grade 1 National Hunt Steeple chasers.

Harry The Viking Is a Grand National horse and What A Friend also ran this year.

I'd love to see more of him on the race courses.... It's the only time miserable old git Is seen smiling.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
loo1

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by loo1 »

Do unfortunately the new coach does not match to the club?
[signature removed - links not allowed]
benibeklet

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by benibeklet »

a different coach
Arena

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by Arena »

I am a lifelong MU supporter (over 50 years)

Sir Alex was magnificent but we must give DM a chance. He did a good job at Everton and is trying to walk in very large shoes.

Good luck ,David.
jones jones

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by jones jones »

Arena;1439012 wrote: I am a lifelong MU supporter (over 50 years)

Sir Alex was magnificent but we must give DM a chance. He did a good job at Everton and is trying to walk in very large shoes.

Good luck ,David.

Even though I'm a lifelong Everton fan I still hope that David does well at Man U ...

Even so I hope this will be the Toffees year!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Arena

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Post by Arena »

The Toffs are off to a great start. Maybe they have something to show DM:thinking:

Return to “Sports”