The sickening ways of our Prime Minister

Discuss the latest political news.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

What the hell is this idiot thinking . Upstaging victims of the current fires by driving a bloody fire truck to prove how much a man he is, is so sickening.

Get your arse off those trucks get back to bloody Canberra and open parliament you snivelling little mysoginist pig.

God I'm angry.

What is wrong with this mans' brain? Nobody cares he runs iron man events. ( and used tax payers dollars to do it) Nobody cares that he's part of a fire brigade. What a self serving little barstard. And the cameras just happened upon him??/ Like nobody knew that this little twat we call a Prime Minister was on the fire ground?

He's such an embarrassment to this country.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Maybe, he actually did some work. Who knows. It could happen.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well he's part of that brigade. But that's not the point. He should be doing his real job. He's used this photo op as a "look at me I'm a hero," .....or "I'm just like the common man" . That's not the way it works here. he has this whole country on hold because he refuses to open parliament, has gagged all his ministers, had to pay back tax payers money that he used to promote his book and do an iron man event ....the elections were back in August and still no sign of anything to do with real parliament. He's a snide little man with a huge mysogonist chip on his shoulder. So much so that when it was pointed out how much of a woman hater he was guess what he included in his own portfolio?...... womens' affairs. And he wonders why he's so hated as a human being. And before you say "well you voted him him " ...that's not quite true. Labor actually won out of the two party preferences. Liberals got over the line by other preferences. Something needs to change in Australia the elections were a mess.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1438369 wrote: Well he's part of that brigade. But that's not the point. He should be doing his real job. He's used this photo op as a "look at me I'm a hero," .....or "I'm just like the common man" . That's not the way it works here. he has this whole country on hold because he refuses to open parliament, has gagged all his ministers, had to pay back tax payers money that he used to promote his book and do an iron man event ....the elections were back in August and still no sign of anything to do with real parliament. He's a snide little man with a huge mysogonist chip on his shoulder. So much so that when it was pointed out how much of a woman hater he was guess what he included in his own portfolio?...... womens' affairs. And he wonders why he's so hated as a human being. And before you say "well you voted him him " ...that's not quite true. Labor actually won out of the two party preferences. Liberals got over the line by other preferences. Something needs to change in Australia the elections were a mess.

Well, then, I don't feel so bad about the fiasco in Washington, knowing that the rest of the world has similar issues with their elected buffoons.

I think that we, globally, need to come up with a system of vetting these guys before we let them run for office.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

There is another man in the background called Turnbull that I reckon will be taking this little snivelling moose' job . But it can't happen yet because of the fiasco with Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd. If nothing else it was entertaining.

I'll find the youtube clip of this insane swine and you be the judge. I swear you just can't make this **** up.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

This man is running our country.................well actually he's not because he still hasn't called parliament.

I'm not sure if he suddenly came down with a seizure or acquired torrets whilst standing there. It's just embarrassing. and that is just the tip of the iceberg.. Would you have that man drive a fire truck????????? Let alone run your country?

Return to “Current Political Events”