I do like a good pet photo :D

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I do like a good "pet" photo! I have too many pictures (and pets :wah: ) to share but here's some:

This is Brian, our snail :wah:

My dads parrot, Basil:

Sleeping as he does; my little man, Dumpling (or mini as we call him most of the time, not so tiny anymore)

Any favourite "pet" photos to share?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

What a brilliant Idea for a thread.

Is your snail an ' African Land Snail' ?

Someone gave me two and a year later I had about 60 babies which I gave to a pet shop.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437988 wrote: What a brilliant Idea for a thread.

Is your snail an ' African Land Snail' ?

Someone gave me two and a year later I had about 60 babies which I gave to a pet shop.

Yes he/she is! We gave some babies to the pet shop aswell (reptile shop). But some we fed to the snail eating snakes. As they can cause much damage if let loose "in the wild".

It might sound terrible but we try to keep an eye on him/her when he/she lays eggs, remove eggs and freeze them... We do this because of the vast amount of eggs layed multiple times a year. We only have 1 Brian but Brian was in a tank with others, and thats enough to keep Brain's egg laying going for quite some time on it's own
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Pet Snail, hey? Does a snail relate at all to a human? If so, how? No offense, Chloe, but...............UGH! Sorry, really.

Anyway, here are Buffy & Max (they are sister & brother, etc):

Attached files
tabby

Post by tabby »

AnneBoleyn;1438113 wrote:

They're beautiful! I looked at the photo before reading your text and said to myself that they look like they're from the same litter!
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

AnneBoleyn;1438113 wrote: Pet Snail, hey? Does a snail relate at all to a human? If so, how? No offense, Chloe, but...............UGH! Sorry, really.

Ohh they're lovely :) and the snail ? Brian is just funny to watch! (bit slimey though)

Return to “Pets Animals”