Kitten Sounds Like a Goat

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tabby

Post by tabby »

I love it when they make this "chattering" noise! A bird or squirrel on the other side of the window usually brings it on but it doesn't seem like a particularly good hunting tactic because surely it would alert the prey if the window weren't dividing them. Practical or not though, it's always amusing!

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I love that too but I've never heard one that loud, it's usually just a clicking sound. I also like when my kitties smell something interesting and they sit there for a minute with their mouths open looking dazed. Makes me laugh every time.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh yeah it's time for reality check
tabby

Post by tabby »

SnoozeAgain;1437351 wrote: I also like when my kitties smell something interesting and they sit there for a minute with their mouths open looking dazed. Makes me laugh every time.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

It's not an intelligent look!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

tabby;1437349 wrote: I love it when they make this "chattering" noise! A bird or squirrel on the other side of the window usually brings it on but it doesn't seem like a particularly good hunting tactic because surely it would alert the prey if the window weren't dividing them. Practical or not though, it's always amusing!

Thanks for sharing Tabby... that's the noise my Persian makes looking out the window at the birds In the birdbath :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

fuzzywuzzy;1437353 wrote: Oh yeah it's time for reality check

Troll much?
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

One of my cats never makes "normal" cat noises.. he either meeehhhh's at us (like a heavy breath) or he hoot's... Sometimes he runs past and with every step you can hear him: hoot hoot hoot hoot.. It makes me laugh! His name is stewie but he seems to respond more when we call him "hootie".
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

My husband sometimes calls our Oscar ' Cooking Fat '
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437482 wrote: My husband sometimes calls our Oscar ' Cooking Fat '

Funny how pets obtain nicknames.. The official names of our cats are: Stewie & dumpling (as the dish), and Sybil & Polly (fawlty towers).

Stewie has become hootie... Dumpling has become Minny (as he was so small at 8 weeks), sybil responds to sybbie, and Polly well she minds he own business! :wah:
tabby

Post by tabby »

Snooz;1437351 wrote: I also like when my kitties smell something interesting and they sit there for a minute with their mouths open looking dazed. Makes me laugh every time.

Return to “Pets Animals”