Assassination of JFK

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
koan

Assassination of JFK

Post by koan »

From the Jesse Ventura Files:

There is no dispute whether he was assassinated or not. He was.

There was more than one bullet? I think that's generally agreed upon.

If Lee Harvey Oswald was even a shooter, he likely didn't act alone. This is dependent on believing it's impossible that he fired all three bullets from the book depository. No one has been able to fire the type of gun Oswald possessed in the time allotted. Oswald was a marksman, not an expert marksman, and expert marksmen have not been able to fire it that fast let alone with any accuracy.

Witnesses that were next to the car saying the shots came from behind are either dead (most of them before 'their time') or weren't interviewed by the Warren Commission. I'll allow that it's hard to determine the source of a noise in an area with buildings. Any time you hear a siren in a downtown location, it's hard to tell the direction it's coming from until you get a visual. But it's suspicious they weren't interviewed.

Oswald wasn't caught leaving the depository. He was apparently indicated by an eyewitness from the ground who could not possibly have made out his distinguishing features, height etc.

George H Bush (Sr.) was in Houston and flew somewhere not there to call in a report that he'd heard about the assassination and thought he knew who might have done it. He phoned a friend of his in the CIA who later wrote George a letter saying he needed help because he'd been talking too much about the Oswald case. The talker ended up dead from a shot in the head ruled a suicide. Most likely it was a suicide. The "CIA" dude in the middle is George de Mohrenschildt. This seems to be conjecture. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't.

E Howard Hunt is really the provider of new evidence. Hunt was involved in Operation 40s Bay of Pigs. He confessed on his death bed that he was involved in the assassination of JFK coded Operation Big Event. There were photos of three "hobos" led away from the assassination, one of which looks much like Hunt. Papers handed over to Ventura claim that JFKs assassination was linked to Watergate. The claim is that Watergate was staged to make Nixon step down and to conceal evidence that he had linking to the JFK assassination to the government. That comes from some documents that Ventura got that are supposed to be leaked by a CIA agent.

It's been said that JFK was assassinated because he opposed the Vietnam war. Jesse Ventura unearthed more evidence that implies he was assassinated to increase the chances of winning a war against Castro.

I'm pretty convinced that whoever was involved and for whatever reason, it's not what the public has been told.

Why does it matter? Because if the political parties can assassinate a president and not get caught... what does democracy mean?
Oscar Namechange

Assassination of JFK

Post by Oscar Namechange »

From everything I have ever seen and read. I believe LHO acted alone....

Having said that, It was far more complicated than that. Oswald was a friend of Ruby's.... both were Into the mob.... but small time... LHO acted alone but once In police custody, the mob became paranoid that LHO would cop a plea bargain for the death penalty If he spilled Info on the mob...Ruby owed the mob so was ordered to take out LHO because also as his friend he could get nearer to him.

All the above Is well documented.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Assassination of JFK

Post by LarsMac »

Just a minor point, really, but it has been done.

That rifle. and given the actual position of the governor, and the "stadium seating" configuration, it is "possible" for the bullet event as described.

There was a probably conspiracy (meaning more than one person was involved), but, I doubt that it was so far-reaching as most of the Conspiracy theorists have dreamed.

And if they are right, then we have long been under this massive organization who has controlled the whole world for at least a century, and it is pointless to worry about it.

I would take comfort in the fact that at least SOMEONE is driving this bus, and we are not off willy-nilly into the dark night.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Assassination of JFK

LarsMac;1402933 wrote: Just a minor point, really, but it has been done.

That rifle. and given the actual position of the governor, and the "stadium seating" configuration, it is "possible" for the bullet event as described.

There was a probably conspiracy (meaning more than one person was involved), but, I doubt that it was so far-reaching as most of the Conspiracy theorists have dreamed.

And if they are right, then we have long been under this massive organization who has controlled the whole world for at least a century, and it is pointless to worry about it.

I would take comfort in the fact that at least SOMEONE is driving this bus, and we are not off willy-nilly into the dark night.

I'm with the lucky bullet theory... It travelled through JFK Into Govenor Connolly and exited through his wrist. The other bullet was found On JFK's stretcher In the hospital later.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
koan

Assassination of JFK

Post by koan »

Part of the conspiracy flaws are motivational. It's been claimed that government people wanted JFK killed because he was going to end the Vietnam war. Noam Chomsky does not believe in conspiracy theories about the assassination because he feels that JFK was in no way going to end the war and is left with no believable motive. Chomsky is a leading dissident and I consider him extremely knowledgeable about such matters.

A different motive is presented on Ventura's show. It claims that the Operation 40 group was involved because JFK didn't support their efforts against Castro. The assassination was set up to indicate Castro was behind it and thereby garner support for greater efforts to eliminate him. This intrigues me because those insisting that Oswald acted alone say that he was linked to Castro.
Oscar Namechange

Assassination of JFK

One some-what plausible theory that was proposed by Jack Anderson, a newspaper columnist, Is that Kennedy was killed either by right-wing Cubans who felt betrayed by the President who didn't let US forces participate In the Bay of Pigs Invasion or that he was killed by Fidel Castro's operatives. Apparently, Castro may have just been taking revenge for multiple attempts on his life that were made by CIA or Mafia contacts. The biggest problem with this theory Is that by the 1960's, the community of Cuban exiles was already Infiltrated heavily by CIA operatives, so it seems unlikely that such a plot could have gone down without prior knowledge on the part of US intelligence agencies. At the time of the assassination there was actually no just cause by Cuba to eliminate him.

[moderator note]all but last sentence of post stolen from http://www.thecheers.org/Politics/artic ... ation.html [/moderator note]
LarsMac

Assassination of JFK

Post by LarsMac »

One thing that adds legitimacy to some of the conspiracy theories is that Kennedy was about as popular among the radical Right as the current President is.

I could tell some stories of conversations I heard around town back then.

He was directly responsible for the US not getting the Diems out of Saigon, and for not allowing US air support during the Bay of Pigs, He and his brother were held responsible for the desegregation of schools in The South, Even though the precedent was during Ike's reign.

There were a lot of people who had a lot of reasons to dislike him and want him out of office early.

One thing about conspiracies, though, is that for them to actually work, the fewer people in on the thing, the more chance for success.

Most of the failed conspiracies you hear about failed because too many people knew too much about them, and they relied upon too many people knowing what to do and when to do it.

If there was a conspiracy around JFK, it was probably a lot smaller than most of the conspiracy advocates of today would even dream of.

The most likely culprits would be one of the Mob families, probably in Collusion with some Anti-Castro operatives.

Remember that Brother Robert was making life tough for the Mob and their operations in Havana.

Ruby was a minor operator with ties to the family.

A few feds paid to look the other way at the right moment, and the deed is done.

No grand Illuminati scheme needed.
- DH Lawrence
koan

Assassination of JFK

Post by koan »

absolutely agree. The success of exposing plots is to keep to the facts and eliminate grander "world domination" schemes. One of the constant arguments I have with conspiracy theorists is that no one in the world is capable of being that organized. They just aren't that smart. Look At George W. Bush. Is he smart? Do you really think so? Maybe smarter people pulled his strings but I know a lot of smart people and they just don't have the capability of pulling off Illuminati scale conspiracies. I'd vote for smaller vision and less ability to control the consequences. That's why the JFK thing is intriguing to me. They shouldn't have been able to pull that off but someone obviously did. And the people questioning 9/11 aren't whackos. They are engineers and professionals. That's concerning as well. (Not to clutter this thread up about the 9/11 issue- that's another thread.)
Oscar Namechange

Assassination of JFK

LarsMac;1403110 wrote: One thing that adds legitimacy to some of the conspiracy theories is that Kennedy was about as popular among the radical Right as the current President is.

I could tell some stories of conversations I heard around town back then.

He was directly responsible for the US not getting the Diems out of Saigon, and for not allowing US air support during the Bay of Pigs, He and his brother were held responsible for the desegregation of schools in The South, Even though the precedent was during Ike's reign.

There were a lot of people who had a lot of reasons to dislike him and want him out of office early.

One thing about conspiracies, though, is that for them to actually work, the fewer people in on the thing, the more chance for success.

Most of the failed conspiracies you hear about failed because too many people knew too much about them, and they relied upon too many people knowing what to do and when to do it.

If there was a conspiracy around JFK, it was probably a lot smaller than most of the conspiracy advocates of today would even dream of.

The most likely culprits would be one of the Mob families, probably in Collusion with some Anti-Castro operatives.

Remember that Brother Robert was making life tough for the Mob and their operations in Havana.

Ruby was a minor operator with ties to the family.

A few feds paid to look the other way at the right moment, and the deed is done.

No grand Illuminati scheme needed. Good post....

I have read just as extensively on Ruby as I have JFK, and LHO..... The Mob were Involved but very much Indirectly.... It's documented that Ruby and LHO drank together and It's documented that Ruby was connected to the mob small time... the mob didn't order the hit on Kennedy but once LHO was In custody they could not take any chances of a plea and LHO Informing police of mob activity....

Have you ever seen the video evidence of the moment LHO Is shot ? Have you seen It slowed down frame by frame by frame? As LHO exits the building there Is a car In front of him and a crowd of people but watch carefully.... LHO looks to his left and for a nano second as he see's Ruby there Is a look of recognition.... I've seen It and why I'm convinced Ruby was In deed ordered by the mob to take him out because he could get the closest. Ruby owed the mob.
Oblivion4463

Assassination of JFK

Post by Oblivion4463 »

oscar;1403138 wrote: Good post....

I have read just as extensively on Ruby as I have JFK, and LHO..... The Mob were Involved but very much Indirectly.... It's documented that Ruby and LHO drank together and It's documented that Ruby was connected to the mob small time... the mob didn't order the hit on Kennedy but once LHO was In custody they could not take any chances of a plea and LHO Informing police of mob activity....

Have you ever seen the video evidence of the moment LHO Is shot ? Have you seen It slowed down frame by frame by frame? As LHO exits the building there Is a car In front of him and a crowd of people but watch carefully.... LHO looks to his left and for a nano second as he see's Ruby there Is a look of recognition.... I've seen It and why I'm convinced Ruby was In deed ordered by the mob to take him out because he could get the closest. Ruby owed the mob.

There was ONLY...ONE shooter (Oswald), here is the proof...

1) the first pic shows the ENTRY wound in the BACK of the head(not the side of the head)

2) the second pic shows how the bullet enter the back of the head and out the side causing his head to jerk sideways to give the appearance that he was shoot from the side.

3) The third pic shows an EXIT wound on the front of the neck. Any one that knows bullet holes (like myself) knows what an exit hole and an entry hole look like. An exit hole looks like skin protruding out of the body just like what we see in this pic PROVING that it is an Exit wound also PROVING that the shoot came from behind him(where Oswald was, same as head wound from behind in Oswalds location)

4) This pic shows what an ENTRY wound looks like...there is no skin protruding out of the body and looks like a small hole rather then a tear of flesh that an Exit wound makes.

5) Pic 5 shows us how the bullet entered the upper back and out the neck supporting the claim that the only shots fired were from BEHIND JFK....Oswalds postion!

AnneBoleyn

Assassination of JFK

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I've never seen those photos before. I wish it remained that way. Feel such aching sadness. Btw, I agree with one shooter, LHOswald, theory.
Oscar Namechange

Assassination of JFK

Oblivion4463;1437160 wrote: There was ONLY...ONE shooter (Oswald), here is the proof...

1) the first pic shows the ENTRY wound in the BACK of the head(not the side of the head)

2) the second pic shows how the bullet enter the back of the head and out the side causing his head to jerk sideways to give the appearance that he was shoot from the side.

3) The third pic shows an EXIT wound on the front of the neck. Any one that knows bullet holes (like myself) knows what an exit hole and an entry hole look like. An exit hole looks like skin protruding out of the body just like what we see in this pic PROVING that it is an Exit wound also PROVING that the shoot came from behind him(where Oswald was, same as head wound from behind in Oswalds location)

4) This pic shows what an ENTRY wound looks like...there is no skin protruding out of the body and looks like a small hole rather then a tear of flesh that an Exit wound makes.

5) Pic 5 shows us how the bullet entered the upper back and out the neck supporting the claim that the only shots fired were from BEHIND JFK....Oswalds postion!

I've seen those pics before but thanks for posting them here.

Co-Incidently, I watched the doco again recently where LHO was being brought out to the waiting car. Slowing the footage down to a nano second, there Is certainly a look of recognition as he looks to his left and spots Ruby.

There are also some pics of Kennedy's corset on the web and suffering from a bad back, he was tightly strapped Into a corset on the day which explains the rigid posture when he was first shot.
AnneBoleyn

Assassination of JFK

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I remember that day so well. I was at school. We all knew he was shot. The students were left by themselves in the classroom while the teachers all convened together (I can't imagine that happening Today). The English teacher came in crying. "He's Dead", she cried, "Dead as an Irish shillelagh." Then we were all dismissed, let out on our own to the streets with no discussion. No wonder no one ever really 'got over it'.

We were just left to wallow in our own shock.
LarsMac

Assassination of JFK

Post by LarsMac »

AnneBoleyn;1437176 wrote: I remember that day so well. I was at school. We all knew he was shot. The students were left by themselves in the classroom while the teachers all convened together (I can't imagine that happening Today). The English teacher came in crying. "He's Dead", she cried, "Dead as an Irish shillelagh." Then we were all dismissed, let out on our own to the streets with no discussion. No wonder no one ever really 'got over it'.

We were just left to wallow in our own shock.

Yes, I remember, too. I lived in an area of the country where he was not at all popular. I can still remember the cruel comments some of the kids were making as we boarded buses to return home that day. I remember one young girl who was Catholic, softly crying all the way home. and three football players stepping in to stop some redneck boys from harassing her.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Assassination of JFK

Post by AnneBoleyn »

LarsMac;1437197 wrote: Yes, I remember, too. I lived in an area of the country where he was not at all popular. I can still remember the cruel comments some of the kids were making as we boarded buses to return home that day. I remember one young girl who was Catholic, softly crying all the way home. and three football players stepping in to stop some redneck boys from harassing her.

& I live(d) in a community where JFK was totally & completely adored. Over 90% Jewish Liberal Democrats; the rest were Italian Catholics (with a handful of blacks who, though not allowed to live with us, a very fortunate few were allowed to attend our schools). Oh, the Bad Old Days where we "knew our place" & hadn't begun to Question Authority. JFK's death had a lot to do with ending that, IMO.
katsung47

Assassination of JFK

Post by katsung47 »

801. Assassination of J.F.K. (11/25/2013)

Yesterday I posted a comment about JFK’s death in Yahoo news. Several minutes later, my comment disappeared from the news comment. I put it here.

You all fall into the trap the mastermind set up for you. Oswald, Johnson, Mafia, Castro….. Did they have ability to organize such a big plot? Think bigger. It is an organization that controls Secret Service, media, lawmakers, police force. That’s why after 50 years, people are still lose in dense fog.

1. Warren Commission was used to cover up the plot. Just like 911 commission used to cover up the truth of 911 attack.

2. Kill Kennedy family members to prevent them to re-gain political power to start a real investigation of J.F.K.’s death.

Robert Kennedy was assassinated when he joined the president campaign. Edward Kennedy suffered a scandal attack and had to drop the president campaign.

I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence. I believe their death had connection to my story.

In early 1990s when I was still very innocent about US political system and believed it was a democratic society, I complained to a lot of people that I had become a murder target of the Feds. Then the Feds had a message to me: “So what, they (the Feds) even killed President Kennedy.” (see “17. They killed President Kennedy”) The intimidation hadn’t stopped my complaint but added “they killed President Kennedy” to the story.

As the Feds intensified the persecution, I left US twice. Each time Kennedy family lost an important member.

1. I left for China in 1994. Jacqueline died after I planned the China trip. I started to suspect it might relate to the intimidation from the Feds. It was too coincident.

2. Next time it was 1999 when I went to Hong Kong and planned to drift into South East Asia. I learned the death of Jr. Kennedy. It convinced my allegation – the Feds worry that I would reveal their crime of murdering President Kennedy, in abroad they were not able to control the media as they did in domestic US. To prevent a possible reaction from Kennedy family, they kill the main figures of the family in advance.

Edward Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy died of cancer. In my description, there were many murdering method through slow poison. The victim targeted were fed to sick gradually, when the time coming they only need to increase the dose to make the death like a natural one.

Jr. Kennedy was too young to die in this way. So he died in an accident. Long time ago when I started to learn something about the E.M. sleep wave, I had read such a news. Air Force lost a plane in a train. The commander center lost its trace. Sometime later, they found the wreckage in a far, far away mountain area. Apparently, the plane exhausted all its fuel and crashed there. Since the pilot was a black man. I thought it was a test to use sleep wave instrument as a weapon. When the pilot felt sleepy, he opened auto pilot instrument. He took a nod, hoping it could help him to overcome the sleepy but could never wake up. The sleeping wave was irresistible – to my experience. If you are driving a car, you may park your car at roadside before you go to sleep, but you can’t park a plane in the air.

I think Jr. Kennedy died in a similar murder plot.
katsung47

Assassination of JFK

Post by katsung47 »

Where New JFK Evidence Points

By Jim DiEugenio

Global Research, November 20, 2013

After Oswald returned from Russia – receiving surprisingly little trouble despite his defection – he became friendly with the White Russian community in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. He then went to New Orleans in the summer of 1963. Numerous witnesses had testified to seeing him with former FBI agent Guy Banister or at Banister’s office at 544 Camp Street.

Where New JFK Evidence Points | Global Research

It reminds me of Tarmalan Tsarnayev. Both were used to infiltrate the Russian society (or Chechenya rebels.) When they were exposed (both rejected by Russian intelligence) they became scapegoats to take responsibility of the plot. Both have to die to keep the secret of their relationship to the US intelligence.
katsung47

Assassination of JFK

Post by katsung47 »

26 November 2013, 13:45

'Kennedy made a lot of internal enemies when he was in office' - Jessie Ventura

And then let's look at how the murder of the president was handled - look at his car, his car was a crime scene, he was murdered in it. After they drove to Parkland Hospital to try and safe his life, yellow tape should have been put around that car, that car should have never been touched until forensic could go through with it. Monday morning at orders of new president Lyndon Johnson that car was already up in Michigan being totally refurbished. Nobody got to look at it.

'Kennedy made a lot of internal enemies when he was in office' - Jessie Ventura - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

This reminds me of the demolishing of Sand Hook Elementary School. To eliminate the evidence, that’s what the criminals behavior.

Sandy Hook Massacre: School Demolition Crew Sworn to Silence

By James F. Tracy

Global Research, October 20, 2013

Exhaustive in scope, the agreement requires workers to refrain from leaking information on virtually anything encountered on Sandy Hook grounds during or after their time of employment with Consigli Construction, the company subcontracted to carry out the demolition.

No unauthorized disclosure or removal of confidential information from the school, including any oral, written, graphic, software, technology, or virtually any items that belong to the school.

The Sandy Hook Massacre: School Demolition Crew Sworn to Silence | Global Research

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”