I So Love Colour Like This.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

There are 17 miles of lustrous lavender for visitors to peruse at the Calwell Farm in Hitchin.

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Windlesham Arboretum in Surrey is a tree paradise featuring over 22,000 mature and rare trees, l

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Symonds Yat is a village in the Forest of Dean and a popular tourist destination.

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Wenlock Priory Ruins, Much Wenlock, Shropshire.

Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Colors are the smiles of nature.

Leigh Hunt
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

So true Lulu!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jones jones;1437029 wrote: Symonds Yat is a village in the Forest of Dean and a popular tourist destination.

That's very near my home... I often put the dogs In the car, take them down there and meander my way through.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1437181 wrote: That's very near my home... I often put the dogs In the car, take them down there and meander my way through.

Lucky you!!
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1437188 wrote: Lucky you!! Yes very...
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1437181 wrote: That's very near my home... I often put the dogs In the car, take them down there and meander my way through.

Well I'm not surprised with scenery like this!
Oscar Namechange

jones jones;1437193 wrote: Well I'm not surprised with scenery like this! It's a must visit If you come back to Blighty one day. I can't explain the feeling of serenity one feels when you are down deep In the Forest.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1437196 wrote: It's a must visit If you come back to Blighty one day. I can't explain the feeling of serenity one feels when you are down deep In the Forest.

Its been a few years since I was there. I always visited the "Big Smokes" ... London, Liverpool, Manchester et al. Next time I go I plan to hire a barge and do the canals like those guys in "The Wind in the Willows!" did.

Return to “Photography More”