Stuff of Nightmares...

Share your best finds on the Internet.
Oscar Namechange

Stuff of Nightmares...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

We've all heard about It or seen It In movies but for the first time In my life, I have now done It...

Suffering from a bad cold, I went back to bed this morning after the early school run.

After a few hours, I could hear Rosie barking and couldn't get back to sleep.

I was a little bit peed off because I just feel so unwell and flinging the bedroom door open I tell her to shut the F*** up.

Then I stroll Into the lounge stark naked to find two people sitting on my sofa drinking tea with my husband.

They never batted an eye lid and I just grabbed my dressing gown muttering ' excuse me'...

I bet they're peeing themselves laughing all the way home now.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Stuff of Nightmares...

Post by LarsMac »

I know I about peed myself laughing.

Not that I have ever done anything like that.

well, ..., more than once.

I managed to wander into the kitchen pour myself a coffee, and sit down at the table to glance at the morning paper, before realizing my wife and a friend were sitting in the front room.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
gmc

Stuff of Nightmares...

Post by gmc »

They probably just thought "what awful wrinkled pyjamas to be wear"
Oscar Namechange

Stuff of Nightmares...

I liked the way my husband just never broke conversation as though It was the most normal thing to be doing.

I'm actually more mortified that someone heard me telling my dog to shut the f*** up, especially as It was people I sold a puppy to only a few weeks earlier.

I don't normally cuss at my dogs like that but I can only blame a bad cold, stinking headache, lack of sleep and the barking.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Stuff of Nightmares...

gmc;1436366 wrote: They probably just thought "what awful wrinkled pyjamas to be wear"You're heading for a Glasgow Kiss mate.
gmc

Stuff of Nightmares...

Post by gmc »

Follow your dreams - except the ones where you go to work naked.
Wandrin

Stuff of Nightmares...

Post by Wandrin »

I haven't done anything like that yet. I guess I have something to look forward to.

Return to “Links to the Fascinating”