Meanwhile, at Snooze apartment

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

funny crazy cats )) - YouTube
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Those hunchback cats that walk on their hind legs ALWAYS crack me up. Faucet cat worries me, that just isn't normal. And... Maru! What a goofball. He's even got his own wiki page.

Maru (cat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1435704 wrote: Those hunchback cats that walk on their hind legs ALWAYS crack me up. Faucet cat worries me, that just isn't normal. And... Maru! What a goofball. He's even got his own wiki page.

Maru (cat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maru and his boxes are brilliant.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Most cats act a little embarrassed when they get caught doing something undignified, but he seems to love it. Walking around the apartment with the bag on his head is hilarious.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1435708 wrote: Most cats act a little embarrassed when they get caught doing something undignified, but he seems to love it. Walking around the apartment with the bag on his head is hilarious. He didn't even bump Into anything, even climbed on the sofa.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Yeah, he's a weird little guy.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1435714 wrote: Yeah, he's a weird little guy. Can you Imagine the embarressment of a neighbour walking past your house and seeing your cat strolling around Inside with a bag over his head?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

You'd have the whole neighborhood standing outside your window.

Return to “Philosophy”