Check Out This Bastard.

jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

... too bad that the magnificent Cat didn’t rip his nuts off …
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
AnneBoleyn

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Real tough guy. You can see it on his face.
jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1435464 wrote: Real tough guy. You can see it on his face.

Yeah ... he would have run a mile without his gun!
AnneBoleyn

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

He couldn't have outrun that cat. That's a cheetah, right? Fastest land animal. I wish the cheetah ran the mile, poor thing.
jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1435468 wrote: He couldn't have outrun that cat. That's a cheetah, right? Fastest land animal. I wish the cheetah ran the mile, poor thing.

No its a leopard ... a cheetah has much smaller single spots.
AnneBoleyn

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

It looks so small for a leopard. Some leopard mommy's child. Sad picture, JJ. A crushing blow.
Snooz

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by Snooz »

It looks like a jaguar but I assume the photo was shot in Africa?
jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

SnoozeAgain;1435500 wrote: It looks like a jaguar but I assume the photo was shot in Africa?

I'm not even sure if it was shot in Africa Ms Snooze, so you may well be correct. I guess all my attention was on the ******** who must have killed it.
Snooz

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by Snooz »

Well, the cat didn't stand much of a chance against an army of beaters and big man with a gun but it looks like it went out fighting judging by the bandages and his less than pleasant expression on big man's face. I hope it clawed his genitals before dying as well.
jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

SnoozeAgain;1435529 wrote: Well, the cat didn't stand much of a chance against an army of beaters and big man with a gun but it looks like it went out fighting judging by the bandages and his less than pleasant expression on big man's face. I hope it clawed his genitals before dying as well.

You and me both ...
Snooz

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by Snooz »

Well, I just learned something! I always thought the jaguar was smaller than a leopard when it's just the opposite.

Jaguar vs Leopard. in Animal Face Off Forum
jones jones

Check Out This Bastard.

Post by jones jones »

SnoozeAgain;1435531 wrote: Well, I just learned something! I always thought the jaguar was smaller than a leopard when it's just the opposite.

Jaguar vs Leopard. in Animal Face Off Forum

Yeah that Jaguar is one fat cat!

Return to “Conservation The Environment”