Snooze, Val and Tabby alert

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

World's most affectionate cat desperately tries to convince owner to give it a kiss | Mail Online

Scroll down article for video.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Aaaw! Both of my cats like to rub noses with me but the cat tongue kiss is a little more than I'd care for.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1435174 wrote: Aaaw! Both of my cats like to rub noses with me but the cat tongue kiss is a little more than I'd care for.

I would never tongue my cat... not after what I saw him doing to his butt this morning.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Exactly.
valerie

Post by valerie »

Okay, heebie jeebies time!!

Little dickens...
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

tabby

Post by tabby »

I can't get the video to play for me! Does the cat lick her lips?
Oscar Namechange

tabby;1435207 wrote: I can't get the video to play for me! Does the cat lick her lips?

Yes, he keeps on until she lets him.
tabby

Post by tabby »

I've never had a cat do that but I've had my share of unexpected canine exuberance resulting in a wet kiss on the mouth when I least expected it! I choose not to consider where the tongue had been previously ... it's unthinkable! :-3:-3
Oscar Namechange

tabby;1435216 wrote: I've never had a cat do that but I've had my share of unexpected canine exuberance resulting in a wet kiss on the mouth when I least expected it! I choose not to consider where the tongue had been previously ... it's unthinkable! :-3:-3

I know the type... where you suck your lips In :wah:

I have to be careful not to yawn around my girl dog. She's so quick, checking out your mouth for stuff.

Return to “Autos Vehicles”