Can Anyone Help?

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

A friend moved house about a month ago. Her twelve year old son who until the move had never had any problem sleeping, now refuses to sleep in his bedroom. Every night without exception he gets up and crawls into bed with his long suffering sixteen year old sister.

Despite having been threatened with all sorts of dire punishment, he steadfastly refuses to sleep in his bedroom. Today after her son had a chat with his gran, she found out why.

He said that there is someone in the bedroom "watching him." He also said that the family cat who sleeps on his bed during the day, will NOT come into his bedroom after dark.

Could he have suddenly become afraid of the dark or could there actually be "a presence" in his bedroom? How can she find out if in fact, for want of a better word, there is "a ghost" in his room? Who should his mom talk to about the problem?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
flopstock

Can Anyone Help?

Post by flopstock »

Contact 'Ghost Hunters'

Ghost Hunters | Syfy

there ya go!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Can Anyone Help?

Post by flopstock »

I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Why can't they switch his room for awhile, not to his sister's, of course.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1434944 wrote: Why can't they switch his room for awhile, not to his sister's, of course.

I was gonna suggest they let him swop rooms with someone else to see if they sense anything ...
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
flopstock

Can Anyone Help?

Post by flopstock »

In case you think I was joking here, I wasn't. We watch that show and there have been similar occurrences that they come and investigate. It tends to calm folks down, if nothing else.:thinking:

jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

flopstock;1434948 wrote: In case you think I was joking here, I wasn't. We watch that show and there have been similar occurrences that they come and investigate. It tends to calm folks down, if nothing else.:thinking:

Actually yes ... I didn't believe you were being serious.
AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1434946 wrote: I was gonna suggest they let him swop rooms with someone else to see if they sense anything ...

That's exactly what I had in mind. Although, even if the new inhabitant senses nothing, that doesn't mean the boy is wrong. We are not all sensitive to the same things. But if the new inhabitant IS fine, than at least everyone gets a good night's sleep, including the cat.
along-for-the-ride

Can Anyone Help?

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Perhaps the house has a history the realtor or landlord did not disclose to your friend. She may want to ask around and investigate.

I think the boy should sleep on the couch for the time being.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1434951 wrote: That's exactly what I had in mind. Although, even if the new inhabitant senses nothing, that doesn't mean the boy is wrong. We are not all sensitive to the same things. But if the new inhabitant IS fine, than at least everyone gets a good night's sleep, including the cat.

Personally I have almost always been sceptical about spirits and that kinda stuff ... but I am open to new experiences and do believe that just because I don't believe in ghosts doesn't mean I'm right.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

along-for-the-ride;1434953 wrote: Perhaps the house has a history the realtor or landlord did not disclose to your friend. She may want to ask around and investigate.

I think the boy should sleep on the couch for the time being.

I also thought that maybe someone died in the room before they could say goodbye to someone and they are hanging around waiting ...
AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I didn't necessarily mean the boy is experiencing 'ghosts'. Just that some spots have bad vibes for some people. On the other hand...............
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1434957 wrote: I didn't necessarily mean the boy is experiencing 'ghosts'. Just that some spots have bad vibes for some people. On the other hand...............

The "someone watching" is the creepy part for me Annie ...
AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1434958 wrote: The "someone watching" is the creepy part for me Annie ...

Did he tell Gran he Saw someone watching or Sensed someone watching? Any visuals?
flopstock

Can Anyone Help?

Post by flopstock »

jones jones;1434950 wrote: Actually yes ... I didn't believe you were being serious.

Well, google the show. They take it more seriously than I would, but I've seen them go to homes because kids are having issues. The families seem to really appreciate it.

jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1434961 wrote: Did he tell Gran he Saw someone watching or Sensed someone watching? Any visuals?

I think his exact words were ... "I can feel someone watching me.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

flopstock;1434964 wrote: Well, google the show. They take it more seriously than I would, but I've seen them go to homes because kids are having issues. The families seem to really appreciate it.

Will do ... thank you.
Betty Boop

Can Anyone Help?

Post by Betty Boop »

Should think twelve is late to suddenly start being afraid of the dark. Has he been watching any scary movies with his mates lately?

Get a spiritualist in, they can ask whoever it is to leave, let the lad take part. Whether there is something or not, and if it works or not it may make him more happy to stay in his room.
Patsy Warnick

Can Anyone Help?

Post by Patsy Warnick »

JJ

I would believe the child.

The house needs to be cleaned & blessed.

This is not uncommon - as Flop has suggested google the show.

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1434965 wrote: I think his exact words were ... "I can feel someone watching me.

All righty then. Bad vibes. The shape of the room, the slant of the room, where the room is located in the house, shadows, etc. can bring about such feelings. Mold spores. Try Flop's ideas too, they are more fun. But experimentally, this kid should be switched with someone else for a while.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

Betty Boop;1434967 wrote: Should think twelve is late to suddenly start being afraid of the dark. Has he been watching any scary movies with his mates lately?

I also thought twelve was a bit old Ms Boop. I'll ask about the movies thing.

Get a spiritualist in, they can ask whoever it is to leave, let the lad take part. Whether there is something or not, and if it works or not it may make him more happy to stay in his room.

I also thought a spirit medium would be good. Yeah and maybe if they say the "thing: whatever has left he could feel better about it.
AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

A spirit medium will always say something is there, whether there or not. Just a hunch.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

Patsy Warnick;1434968 wrote: JJ

I would believe the child.

The house needs to be cleaned & blessed.

This is not uncommon - as Flop has suggested google the show.

Patsy

Thanx Patsy ... I am gonna pass on all the info I get.
Betty Boop

Can Anyone Help?

Post by Betty Boop »

AnneBoleyn;1434971 wrote: A spirit medium will always say something is there, whether there or not. Just a hunch.

No, not a genuine one. I would go out of my way to find someone who doesn't charge as well. People who charge and are making a living from spirituality are generally not the real deal.
AnneBoleyn

Can Anyone Help?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

It's hard to find a genuine anything, not that it doesn't exist, it's just hard.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

Hi again Guys; Firstly I e-mailed my sister last night and she put me in touch with a Pastor. Although I am an atheist, I have an open mind about most things. Anyway, this morning the Pastor called me and I explained the problem. He immediately said that it is an evil spirit and that it would not take him long to sort things out. The long and the short of it is that he is gonna visit my friend on Monday. I will keep you informed.

Secondly: To everyone one who responded to this thread ... a resounding "thank you and a big mwaaaah!." It gave me a great feeling inside to once again discover that there are so many people in different parts of the world who care enough about their fellow men/women, so that they would give of their precious time to attempt to find a solution to this problem.

Once again guys thank you sooooo much! :-4
Patsy Warnick

Can Anyone Help?

Post by Patsy Warnick »

JJ

your welcome - please let us know if the child is still experiencing the vision.

interesting

Patsy
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

Patsy Warnick;1435078 wrote: JJ

your welcome - please let us know if the child is still experiencing the vision.

interesting

Patsy

Will do Patsy hun ... Thanks.

Can't remember if I posted something I wrote about reincarnation here ... in case I didn't, I'll post it right here after this comment.

Anyway the pastor without even visiting the scene proclaimed that it was an "evil" spirit

and I guess he should know, being well connected "upstairs" so to speak.

But it might just be the life force of some poor guy or girl who has died and for one reason or another cannot move on. Perhaps they were unable to say goodbye to a loved one before their body shut down and they are hoping to do so before they are reborn.

Anyway ... here's "On Leaving and Arriving."

The First Ones arrived eons ago and they colonised earth. These are the gods written about by the ancients. This is what they taught about arriving and leaving.

On Leaving: This is what they had to say: If the leaving (death) is expected and peaceful and you have said your goodbyes to everyone, there will be ample time for you to linger among those gathered about your soon to be abandoned host (body.) This is a time of great sorrow for those who will remain and tears of grief will flow.

Men of science will argue long and hard about when death actually occurs; some saying it is when the brain no longer functions and others when the heart stops beating. Both are correct and both are incorrect. Death only occurs when the life force (soul) leaves its host and it does so when either the heart stops beating permanently, causing the host to begin to decay, or when the brain dies causing the life force to become dysfunctional.

So when either of these two occurs, the life force leaves its host. Now once this happens and the life force is disconnected from an operating brain, all memories of this last life are deleted. So even if your life force were to remain hovering above your inoperative host, it would not be able to recognise it or those gathered about it. In fact such an atmosphere of grief and mourning would be enough to quickly drive the life force from the scene.

On Arriving: All that exists now is a Chain of Worlds or a series of dimensions in which any life force without a host may remain for as long as it chooses. Some refer to these dimensions as links in the Chain of Worlds and it is in the first link that all life forces without a host find themselves for the first time. Here they are met by the Egregori (The Watchers) the Life Forces who for their own reasons have chosen not to reincarnate. They remain in the first link known as the “dimension without form” and offer advice and assistance to all newcomers when requested. They are often erroneously referred to as angels.

These Egregori approach the lost ones in much the same manner that people did when your life force had a form. Some openly, some shyly and some with smiles and gestures. They will if asked, direct you to any of the many different links in the so called spirit world – seven in all, but only six may be accessed. You may move about freely in the six links without hindrance and if you choose not to reincarnate and do not wish to be one of the Egregori, you may remain there forever, but always without form.

The seventh link or dimension is where the First Ones exist and you will only be able to visit this link if you are invited. Here you may speak with the First Ones on any subject of your choice, only nothing of what you see or hear will be remembered, simply because without a physical brain there can be no memory.

You may ask the Egregori about where you were before you arrived in the Chain of Worlds and you may watch every day of your previous life, if you have the time and the courage. Yet you will remember nothing – it will be like watching the life of a complete stranger. Boring! You can even watch your own funeral service and cremation or burial but again, it will make no sense to you.

You may travel anywhere between the sixth link, the oldest and the first as many times as you wish. However once you leave the “dimension without form,” and return to an inhabited planet, you must reincarnate as there is no turning back and no return to The Chain of Worlds.

So deciding to reincarnate and actually choosing a new host can be rather complicated. While our life force is within its host, in other words while we are alive, we often state: “In my next life I am going to make sure I am reincarnated into a very rich and famous family.” This of course is impossible simply because when you “die” your life force is no longer connected to a physical brain so you have no memory of your previous life.

All life forces, with a very few exception, have a burning desire to reincarnate into a form similar to the last one they occupied. This urges them on to seek out a host, without any thought of wealth or standing simply because they cannot tell the difference between rich or poor.

So when you choose to leave the link without form you may not return – you must either enter a new host and reincarnate or you remain without form for eternity.

© Jones Jones 2012.
jones jones

Can Anyone Help?

Post by jones jones »

Update ...

The clergyman hasn't visited yet because he insists that the ... in biblical terms ... "head of the family" must be present. My friend's husband unfortunately thinks the whole thing is a crock so he won't co-operate.

In the interim young Kieran is sleeping in the spare bedroom and seems much more at ease AND the cat sleeps on his bed now as well ...

Return to “Paranormal Science”