my best friends left me because of me

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
sakshyam

Post by sakshyam »

i just don't know what happened to me at that time. I know i shouldn't have told my best friends anything stupid but i just couldn't stop it my brain said don't do it but my hands kept on typing and without any reason we had a fight. Now both of my best friends hate me and why wouldn't they I fought with them for no reason. They gave me a chance and told me that if I didn't talk with them then they would not accept me again. i feel like :-5 i am so lonely and so upset now and i hate myself for what I did to my best friends they were my life and always will be. I need help to overcome this situation. Please help
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

What is it that's so bad that you said or did?

Is there a chance for all to understand?

So - they don't agree with you - that doesn't make you a bad person.

Time does heal

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

need more information sakshyam--what was the whole thing about?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Apology (with feeling) works wonders, sometimes.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

OK, ummm, not to be skeptical or anything, but when the first post of a user is a sordid cry for help, I wonder these days if I'm not getting pranked or talking to a spambot. Post something else about a different subject first....I mean did any of us post something like that on our first post?

You're not trying to "Tuiasosopo" us are you?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Looks like just another drive-by.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I thought the same thing Saint...?

subject doesn't make sense..?

love the drive-by.:wah:

just tried to be nice - helpful

Patsy
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I think my online girlfriend is cheating on me with a famous person. What should I do?
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

YZGI;1418193 wrote: I think my online girlfriend is cheating on me with a famous person. What should I do?

Is she famous too?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Vaishali

Post by Vaishali »

Hey dear.. You can't change what you have done but try to make things right. It's good that you do realize your mistake so go to them and apologize for what happened. I am sure they would forgive you.
ecyor12

Post by ecyor12 »

sakshyam;1418030 wrote: i just don't know what happened to me at that time. I know i shouldn't have told my best friends anything stupid but i just couldn't stop it my brain said don't do it but my hands kept on typing and without any reason we had a fight. Now both of my best friends hate me and why wouldn't they I fought with them for no reason. They gave me a chance and told me that if I didn't talk with them then they would not accept me again. i feel like :-5 i am so lonely and so upset now and i hate myself for what I did to my best friends they were my life and always will be. I need help to overcome this situation. Please help

Hello. i just read your stories. we have the same problem. i have my bestfriend too i trust her so much but she backfight me in the end, that's why i feel so angry to her. but in the end, i forgive her because it if we will fight , it depends on the situations we had. i just only say to you dont trust to much anymore its hard right?
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Saint_;1418101 wrote: OK, ummm, not to be skeptical or anything, but when the first post of a user is a sordid cry for help, I wonder these days if I'm not getting pranked or talking to a spambot. Post something else about a different subject first....I mean did any of us post something like that on our first post?

You're not trying to "Tuiasosopo" us are you?
Thanks for saying what I was thinking. We've seen this before.

LarsMac;1418107 wrote: Looks like just another drive-by.
No question about it.

YZGI;1418193 wrote: I think my online girlfriend is cheating on me with a famous person. What should I do?
I wear tight underwear but my girlfriend got pregnant anyway. What should I do? Should I buy a larger size or smuggle the baby into my bedroom and convince my wife the baby is hers?
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

High Threshold;1477620 wrote: I wear tight underwear but my girlfriend got pregnant anyway. What should I do? Should I buy a larger size or smuggle the baby into my bedroom and convince my wife the baby is hers?

Obviously you weren't wearing it at the time.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

FourPart;1477644 wrote: Obviously you weren't wearing it at the time.

:wah: :wah: :wah:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”