80 Seconds of Pure Adorable Bernese Mountain Puppies

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tabby

Post by tabby »

The title says it all!!

valerie

Post by valerie »

Love me some Berners!!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I love their little eyebrows.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I shall always remember strolling through the park at dusk with my dogs and a fully grown one of these appeared from the tree's. If I hadn't been In England I'd have thought It was Bear Country.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I loved our Max a bouvier x berner sennen of about 45 - 50 kilo's.. Problem was he thought he was a chiuaua, when you would be sitting on the sofa, he would do a belly flop on you !

He hated anything with tires (his brother was killed before his eyes by a speeding car).

Because we lived in a very very small village street lighting was scarce, when walking him one night (off the lead ) 2 cyclists came past, he lept out of the bushes, followed by and almighty scream " a monster attacked my bike! " and Max came back to us wagging his tale with most part of a bicycle carrier clenched between his teeth! Woops!

Apart from hating tires, he never bit anybody, loved to lick the local horses faces (they would wait for him and run up to the fence), sweetest dog i've ever seen and such good judgement on humans character.. He had a nose to balls situation with a guy once who turned out to be a con artist (he collected the money for insurances, but never insured you).

I'll cut the story short, so many (too many) good memories to be able to share.

Return to “Pets Animals”