Let the looting begin

AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

flopstock;1432208 wrote: There are two types of folks in this life..

There are those that step up to the plate and those that stay in their seats and critique the performance of those at the plate.

Only TWO types? Seems a bit simplistic, but maybe I'm just cruisin' for a bruisin'.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Fyrenza;1432186 wrote: tl/dnr

Is anyone else PROUD of us/US, that there wasn't a bunch of violence over this?

DESPITE the rabble-rousers, doing their BEST to

Make It So?

Maybe,

just MAYBE,

we DID finally get past the final frontier of racism

for us/US?

Let's DO be equal,

and let's do protect us/US.

What does tl/dnr mean?
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

AnneBoleyn;1432214 wrote: What does tl/dnr mean?

Too long?

Did not read?

Googled it.
YZGI

Let the looting begin

Post by YZGI »

SnoozeAgain;1432164 wrote: I was even thinking of making my signature block "TM deserved to be shot".

Are you insane? I didn't say anything like that and I never would.

I intentionally put both sides way over the top to emphasize the differences. I didn't mean to offend, was just trying to show how people from similar backgrounds see things so differently.
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Sorry Anne but there Is a world of difference between exploitation and protection.

We have had a massive campaign going for years under the banner ' Justice for Charlene Downs '. Her Mother has never been paid for Interviews, and all the tee shirts and banners out there bearing those words. All she wants Is a re-trial because the first collapsed due to police Incompetence. ( The police secretly recorded her murderer bragging he'd killed her but police lost the tape. )

Fighting my husbands corner after his accident was not exploitation. He was very badly Injured which affected my life as well as his. I lost work In order to care for him. The accident was a result of council negligence especially after our lawyer discovered that some years prior a local councilor made an application for a street lamp to be moved nearer the step because It was so dangerous and they failed to do that.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Let the looting begin

Post by YZGI »

AnneBoleyn;1432214 wrote: What does tl/dnr mean?

Too lazy/ Do not resuscitate
Snooz

Let the looting begin

Post by Snooz »

Zimmerman will probably be accused of being a wannabe EMT now.
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

I think something else the critics of Z over-look Is weather he felt threatened at the time. It's very easy for us In the UK to critisize where we have no guns, but US police officers simply don't know weather the suspect is armed or not,

Until we have been In their shoe's, It's very hard to say what he should or should not have done.... It's simple... you were not there.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1432212 wrote: Yes, I was interested that he was able to pull several people out of a car but "couldn't push one person off of him without deadly force. Especially since the defense portrayed him as such a weak willie.

Too bad I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Maybe it was a set-up. Just sayin'.

It says a lot when you don't seem to understand why he "couldn't push one person off" as if he were dealing with a sack of potatoes.:yh_eyerol.

The defense did't portray him as a weak willy, his MMA trainer Adam Pollack, owner of Kokopelli’s Gym did.

You don't seem to comprehend, that like anything else, not all men are equal when it comes to fighting. Many factors involved, as has been pointed out by others.

I tend to believe those of us who were not graced with physical advantage by necessity tend to be smarter.:-6
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

oscar;1432247 wrote: I think something else the critics of Z over-look Is weather he felt threatened at the time

You mean what the prosecution witness John Good, Prosecution Witness: Trayvon Martin Was on Top During Fight doing a "ground and pound" might feel in danger of more serious bodily injury or death?
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1432229 wrote: Sorry Anne but there Is a world of difference between exploitation and protection.

We have had a massive campaign going for years under the banner ' Justice for Charlene Downs '. Her Mother has never been paid for Interviews, and all the tee shirts and banners out there bearing those words. All she wants Is a re-trial because the first collapsed due to police Incompetence. ( The police secretly recorded her murderer bragging he'd killed her but police lost the tape. )

Surely you don't mean This Karen Downes:

"We are often asked why we target Blackpool based racist Karen Downes and why we target far right extremists and racists regardless of circumstances.

Many people blame her racism against Muslims on her personal circumstances and the disappearance of her daughter, Charlene.

Our screenshot shows that not only is she racist against Muslims but is also quite happy to target her hated towards a young African child"..............................

gilly l-c 2012-12-11 22:19

"Karen Downes is a vicious racist piece of ****. She was a vicious racist piece of **** before her daughter went missing. Perhaps if she hadn't been so busy whispering sweet nothings into the ear of the convicted paedophile she introduced into her home, and instead worried about the safety of her poor daughter who was running the streets at all hours, her daughter would be safe and at home where she belongs. Perhaps."

Stylo 2012-12-11 14:18

"Personal tragedy is no excuse for being an illogically vile, hate-spewer. Her behaviour is disgusting and unjustifiable."

Ron 2012-12-11 14:43

"Mourning a dead child doesn't give her immunity from critiscism when she's being a nasty piece of work towards others for the difference in skin colour.

She's shown time and time again her blatent disregard for others.

Karma pays you back 10 fold."

Why we target racist Karen Downes

Or This Karen Downes:

Karen Downes and friends plot murder on Facebook

"Things have taken a sinister turn among the far right in Blackpool as suggestions have been made on BNP activist Karen Downe's Facebook page which allude to the planned murder of a former suspect in the missing schoogirl, Charlene Downes's case.

Two takeaway workers were charged and cleared of the accusations in a court case last year.

Screenshots sent to us show Downes' friend, Stacy Emery, offering to have one of the suspects killed. Emery from Preston, also admits to keying his car and arranging to have him beaten up.

Another of Downe's friends, 51 year old Richard Brodowski, posting as Lionel Heart on Facebook, also alludes to the fact that he has already put plans in place for an attempt on his life."

Karen Downes and friends plot murder on Facebook

Both from the English Defence League. Is she really your 'close' friend? Even living so far away in Blackpool? How did you become acquainted?

I'll take Trayvon's family any day over this "lady". I'll take the High Road & you can take the Low Road if you wish. In this respect, anyway.
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

tude dog;1432250 wrote: You mean what the prosecution witness John Good, Prosecution Witness: Trayvon Martin Was on Top During Fight doing a "ground and pound" might feel in danger of more serious bodily injury or death?

I meant whether Z felt his life was In danger at the time.
Snooz

Let the looting begin

Post by Snooz »

Hey Oscar, I heard you got this thread buried but I didn't have any problem finding it. Thanks for putting it back. :sneaky:
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

It wasn't permanently buried. It was taken off the list prematurely under MY TOOLS--Today's Posts & under NEW POSTS. Taken off both only hours after Oscar's last post, 7/23, 3:14 pm, 5 minutes after my last post.

Not permanently excluded, but pushed to the background in hopes of being forgotten. It wasn't.

I know you are a loyal friend, a good friend. I know Oscar is lucky to have a friend such as you; I know she values you.
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

SnoozeAgain;1432750 wrote: Hey Oscar, I heard you got this thread buried but I didn't have any problem finding it. Thanks for putting it back. :sneaky: I do have special powers you know.

However Anne, you have quoted a blogger as fact

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Why don't you go next to ' The Hope Not Hate ' site which Is the oppossing Leftie Org that Insists In their blogs that the EDL blogger you have quoted Is a racist, drunken football hooligan?
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

Scrat;1432181 wrote: You don't know what African American Culture is Ahso? Here, read this.

African-American culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you go look up the stats for unwed births in the black community then read a little more about families and the lack of father figures in the lives of children.

Why don't you go study inner city gangs.

Educate yourself.Yes, Scrat, there is cultural roots in the African American community, however that's not what your earlier assertion is about. You made the claim that: Scrat;1431973 wrote: As for African Americans I think their culture has SERIOUS problems with violence and the ability to look in the mirror.Now explain where exactly in the African American culture that you cite those SERIOUS problems are. I doubt you'll answer that because you have a habit of making broad generalizations that you never, ever make yourself accountable to. For example I see you chose not to address the rest of the post I wrote.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Bruv

Let the looting begin

Post by Bruv »

George Zimmerman was arrested Monday after he cocked and pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend, shattered a glass-top table, then pushed her out of the house and barricaded himself inside after she ordered him to move out, according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

She must have been wearing a hoodie. Can't blame the guy if she was. He undoubtedly thought she broke in. I'll bet the liberal media's behind this. Set up!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Bruv

Let the looting begin

Post by Bruv »

I thought Americans didn't do irony ?
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

Iron hoodies? I don't know if they bother. I don't wear one myself - the fact that I haven't been shot or incarcerated is proof of that.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

George Zimmerman is a cowardly thug. I said that from Day 1. A nogoodnik.
Bruv

Let the looting begin

Post by Bruv »

Is this the second strike ?
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1441076 wrote: Is this the second strike ?

No, because he's only been arrested, Not Convicted.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1441057 wrote: George Zimmerman is a cowardly thug. I said that from Day 1. A nogoodnik.

Yup, sure did.
LarsMac

Let the looting begin

Post by LarsMac »

That guy is now on my growing list of people whom I could go the rest of my life without reading or hearing about, again.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Wandrin

Let the looting begin

Post by Wandrin »

He should be careful. I hear Florida has one of those "stand your ground" laws and someone might feel threatened.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1441090 wrote: That guy is now on my growing list of people whom I could go the rest of my life without reading or hearing about, again.

I agree 100%

Problem is he can't fart in church without it becoming news.
fuzzywuzzy

Let the looting begin

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I thought this whole affair was all done and dusted?
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Wandrin;1441092 wrote: He should be careful. I hear Florida has one of those "stand your ground" laws and someone might feel threatened.

Stand your ground law was never a legal issue.
Wandrin

Let the looting begin

Post by Wandrin »

tude dog;1441127 wrote: Stand your ground law was never a legal issue.

It might be if he keeps waving guns at people and causing them to become afraid.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Wandrin;1441139 wrote: It might be if he keeps waving guns at people and causing them to become afraid.

I would be afraid of somebody waving a gun around. Don't care it be at a shooing range or the streets among the feral populaion.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

It seems George is feral. A bully.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1441152 wrote: It seems George is feral. A bully.

Do you really want to go down that road?
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1441154 wrote: Do you really want to go down that road?

What are you talking about? No comprendo.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Re-try the whole thing all over again.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1441157 wrote: Re-try the whole thing all over again.

That would be Double Jeopardy. But, IMO, the guy is no damn good, not when he killed the boy & not now. He is what he is, a coward, a thug, a bully, a nogoodnik.

Return to “Crimes Trials”